1. Offensive Healer?

Is there any offensive healer in wotlk?

p.s. i dont mean a swearing little dipsht

2. All of the healers are capable of helping their partner land kills. Resto Druids are probably the weakest at it. Resto Shamans have the strongest burst damage without the need of popping CDs to get it. Overall, though, Discipline Priests are the strongest at being offensive via Dispel, Mass Dispel and Mana Burn in addition to their damage.

3. All of the healers are capable of helping their partner land kills. Resto Druids are probably the weakest at it. Resto Shamans have the strongest burst damage without the need of popping CDs to get it. Overall, though, Discipline Priests are the strongest at being offensive via Dispel, Mass Dispel and Mana Burn in addition to their damage.
    Erm, I'm not sure rshaman can dish out more than disco... Disc has 2 dots, which technically aren't burst, but they can tick during it. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't rshaman casts longer than discs?

4. Erm, I'm not sure rshaman can dish out more than disco... Disc has 2 dots, which technically aren't burst, but they can tick during it. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't rshaman casts longer than discs?
    It's only because Lava Burst is a guaranteed crit on Flame Shocked targets.

But yes I feel discipline priests' assist damage are greater than restoration shamans for sure. Holy fire + Smite spam, Mind Blast, SWD, etc.

5. disc burst: 2 dots, holy fire, mind blast, shadow word: death, smite. You always feel when enemy disc makes help burst
    Edited: November 13, 2016

6. Disc is the most offensive healer.
    There is a offensive build with points in searing light and glyph of smite.
    With a decent amount of haste disc can deal some serious burst dmg by casting holy fire followed by smite spam.
    Had a few 2s fights against rog+disc and fmage+disc where the disc dealed even more dmg than their partner.

A other offensive healer is resto druide with points in insectswarm and starlight wrath.
    His dots deal the most dmg for a healer and wrath spamming can also deal some decent dmg.

7. Disc priest most offensive healer. And im not talking only about dmg, cause hpalas insta dmg spells r even more dangerous when enemy is about to die, im talking about dispells + mana burn. Ofc there is a tone of dmg that disc can deal.

8. All of the healers are capable of helping their partner land kills. Resto Druids are probably the weakest at it. Resto Shamans have the strongest burst damage without the need of popping CDs to get it. Overall, though, Discipline Priests are the strongest at being offensive via Dispel, Mass Dispel and Mana Burn in addition to their damage.
    Not that I've done the math or anything but I dare disagree. I don't think that resto druids are the worst healer in terms of dps, but that's just me talking out of my ***. They can heal while dpsing simultaneously - that for me is the vital part.
    When I play a class that can hardly kill solo, I'd much rather have a druid/shaman than a priest/pala, even tho priests do sick damage.