1. milkbone horde voidscar alliance

this guy is harassing me and my guild mates, posting about us in global lieing and making some of my dear friends really hurt by this here are screen shots share more if you have them

2. I can confirm this and it goes on every day on global whenever we join a group
    heres some of my screenies

http://imgur.com/a/JLcES

3. This seems to be an exploit where he types a certain message in his chat and the names of people in group appear, so everyone in a group sees their own names, its not targeted at you directly.

4. Hehe guys this made me giggle, Now few things here he is not harassing you personally or any other wise. There is command when you type {G1} on global or any other chat it will show your group as if he know who was in your group , you can simple just ignore him. Anyone that is in group on whole realm will see exactly the same message that you guys see. Rest assure he can't do anything to you, only what you let him.

5. Jesus... they didnĀ“t get the global group troll :D that thing is like 1000 y old... there are many who do it every day

6. Getting hurt in internet in 2k16 LUL FailFish