1. PVP advice. Ret Paladin/Spriest or Rogue?

I enjoy them all equally. But I really want to focus one class.

I mainly do:
    1v1
    BGs
    World PVP
    Some 2s

What in your opinion should I stick with?

2. By what you listed, spriest is the best, rogue is good too, but don't roll ret if you want to play 1v1. They are countered by pretty much every ranged class so you'll have a hard time.

3. lol SP BiS>all, rogue < bis evrithing else, ret vs else depents how u play /talants,gear and so on/

4. The thing about wotlk is that all classes are viable in everything, yes - some are worse then others overall but skill and gear makes a much bigger difference then the classes themselves.

So pick whichever you like more.

5. The thing about wotlk is that all classes are viable in everything, yes - some are worse then others overall but skill and gear makes a much bigger difference then the classes themselves.

So pick whichever you like more.
    If you consider being limited to 1 or 2 very specific comps in 2's to be "viable", sure, of course. But there are not many people who would consider that good in a competitive environment.

6. If you consider being limited to 1 or 2 very specific comps in 2's to be "viable", sure, of course. But there are not many people who would consider that good in a competitive environment.
    Well, as the 1 or 2 comps are very strong id say that still pretty viable. And even ret has more comps that can be played, even if they arent as strong.

@OP
    Also, as always, go on blackrock, make a rogue and a ret and a spriest and play whatever you prefer.

7. Well, as the 1 or 2 comps are very strong id say that still pretty viable. And even ret has more comps that can be played, even if they arent as strong.
    "very strong" are not the words I'd choose to describe it. Ret/MM is just simply not Rank1 material. If it gets to Rank1, that is because everyone else is bad, lazy, or whatever. The other comps are not strong at all in the top tiers of arena. It's not a matter of "arent as strong". Point blank, they aren't strong. Period. 3's has to be active for a Ret to be a properly competitive spec. But 3's aren't active. So there you go.

Those that say otherwise are either uninformed or don't/haven't played the spec competitively. Or just a combination of both.
    WotLK private server with an arena bracket full of scripters and donormournes does not a competitive environment make. Especially when changes to PvP mechanics are made based off of the amount of whining coming from the scrub-ridden donor meta with zero testing whatsoever.
    Soapboxing and QQing about "donormournes" does not change anything about the statement. Especially considering I was not referring to a private server environment in the first place. I'm very much aware of the status of the ladder here. There's a reason I haven't played competitively on a private server in 4 years.
    Go ret if you just wanna faceroll BGs right away with minimal effort or time commitment.
    Shadow Priest is still more effective at this, despite your 'recommendation'.

8. "very strong" are not the words I'd choose to describe it. Ret/MM is just simply not Rank1 material. If it gets to Rank1, that is because everyone else is bad, lazy, or whatever. The other comps are not strong at all in the top tiers of arena. It's not a matter of "arent as strong". Point blank, they aren't strong. Period. 3's has to be active for a Ret to be a properly competitive spec. But 3's aren't active. So there you go.
    Maybe it's not a rank 1 comp but it can still reach high ranks if played really well. Same can be said about ret/rogue or ret/frost mage.

9. Maybe it's not a rank 1 comp but it can still reach high ranks if played really well.
    On here, I guess it doesn't really matter. "Rank 1" material is just about anything, as it relies more on the capability of the players rather than the comp, since there aren't enough players of that caliber to make comps mean much.

10. On here, I guess it doesn't really matter. "Rank 1" material is just about anything, as it relies more on the capability of the players rather than the comp, since there aren't enough players of that caliber to make comps mean much.
    I don't know. Here on warmane it seems like most of the arena players focus only on the best 2s comps while few players stick to the classes they are dedicated to. I guess it's what happens when you play the same expansion with the same meta for almost 8 years.

11. Also theres 0 reason to play 3s. You can get everything from 2s and at least in woltk they arent super boring like in mop/wod/legion so they are at least somewhat fun.