1. Can someone run the Sim using: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary
    Wana see how more Hit effects the DPS and my thingie keeps crashing again.
    BS gems in wrist and gloves - 2 x 20 armor penetration, and belt 3rd gem 20 armor penetration.
    Fluffy gave me an idea yesterday to try more hit (DK = Slower hitting Rogue).
    Il do it ingame when i can aswell...
    On top of that this 289 hit rating caps Spell hit aswell, never miss pestilence again! jk resisted.
    I know Rifo said something like, after 239 hit: Haste > Hit, but here i trade 40 Strength and 10 haste for 50 hit. Worth?

2. Let's just draw a straight line, so we stop debating some matters as most of us who participated in this thread agree to some of the facts regarding FDK:

- Most competent and seasoned FDKs prefer to go full ArP in high end gear to squeeze the most DPS.
    - Haste > Crit
    - Having some agility off-pieces as FDK is BiS for an ArP build.
    - Going for a weapon with a higher Weapon Speed as opposed to a higher Weapon Damage is not viable therefore, always pick a weapon with a higher damage.
    - Engi + JC are BiS professions.
    - You can cap ArP by going ArP food and have a free gem spot for an Etched Ametrine.
    - The 1/58/18 http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#jzZG...zf0cuzAofM0hxc talent build is superior because it focuses mainly on maximizing the physical damage output without minimizing Frost Strike count. Also, It doesn't rely on the RNG of Rime procs. This can be understood when looking at 2/5 BI and 2/2 CotG.
    If you're running with Restoration Druids specced into Revitalize and / or Discipline Priests specced into Rapture you can drop 1 point in CotG and invest into KM.

There you go Gnimo, you can edit the FDK section of your guide with this material, as most of us agree to these facts.

3. I will have to disagree with 2/2 CotG, 1/2 is more than enough.
    5/5 KM is also something i prefer...
    When it comes to weps the question was: Havoc Vs Bloodvenom, both have 2.60sec speed and it was about offhand only.
    Profesions fine, do what u like, but again, i prefer JC and BS.

The most recent question was if 50 hit rating was more valuable than 40 strength and 10 haste, and since im ******ed and cant run sims on my pc i asked someone to do it if they have the time.

Il still test couple of more things before i update anything.
    Also the new update might be something huge so it might take time, will see...

4. Ok man so half people using glyph of disease and other half not, so what is best setup for unholy dps? Best spec for icc25? do we really need bone shield for pve? )

5. Every time one of ur Disease ticks it has a chance to proc Wandering Plague (WP).

If they proc in the same time, which they do when u use Glyph of Disease, there is a chance WP will proc every 3sec.

If u cast IT > PS or PS > IT, WP will proc every time Frost Fever ticks and every time Blood Plague ticks.
    (aslong as they tick one after another, aka not in the same time).
    So basicly there is a chance WP will proc 2 times every 3sec.

(this is just an atempt to make u understand how this works)

On top of that, IT + PS + BS deal more DMG than SS + Pestilence if SS doesnt crit.

U should use: Glyph of Icy Touch, Glyph of The Ghoul, Glyph of Dark Death.

The only spec and rotation in which u should use Glyph of Disease is if u go Unholy Full armor penetration Blood Subspec build.
    And from what i know that spec sux...

6. Every time one of ur Disease ticks it has a chance to proc Wandering Plague (WP).

If they proc in the same time, which they do when u use Glyph of Disease, there is a chance WP will proc every 3sec.

If u cast IT > PS or PS > IT, WP will proc every time Frost Fever ticks and every time Blood Plague ticks.
    (aslong as they tick one after another, aka not in the same time).
    So basicly there is a chance WP will proc 2 times every 3sec.

(this is just an atempt to make u understand how this works)

On top of that, IT + PS + BS deal more DMG than SS + Pestilence if SS doesnt crit.

U should use: Glyph of Icy Touch, Glyph of The Ghoul, Glyph of Dark Death.

The only spec and rotation in which u should use Glyph of Disease is if u go Unholy Full armor penetration Blood Subspec build.
    And from what i know that spec sux...
    Yeah well I just get used to my frost spec, and dk in general is not my class of expertise :D having IT+PS refresh every time does not seem very economical but obviously you know better :D so BCB 2/3 or 3/3? and what about unholy blight and bone shield talents, are they mandatory I mean? )

7. I prefer something like this:
    http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#jZG0...bIxcdx0zx0uIqo

U can get Reaping for the cost of Unholy Blight and Morbidity, which will result in maybe higher single target DPS in fights like Festergut.
    The reason i still go for UB and Morbidity is cos i like Unholy as all arround spec (Great AoE solid Single target DPS) and cos i think this one is better for Lich King 25m HC fight.
    Overall same thing in the end tbh...

U can use both i guess and see which suits u better. :D

8. FDK DPS Guide (latest update)

Stats:

Hit:
    8% chance (263 hit rating) is melee hit cap for special abilities (165 hit rating + 3% from Nerves of Cold Steel).
    27% chance (xxx hit rating) is melee hit cap for white swings (fak this).
    17% chance (xxx hit rating) is spell hit cap (368 hit rating + 3/3 Virulence, or 289 hit rating + 3/3 Virulence + 3% hit chance debuff from Spriest or Boomie)
    U should try and go for 165-237hit rating from gear (preferably 237).

Expertise:
    26 expertise Caps DODGE.
    56 expertise Caps PARRY.
    U should try and go for 26 expertise (173 exp rating + 5 expertise from Tundra Stalker)
    *At the moment this stat is bugged, and the actual cap is at 29.
    Get 26 anyway, if u get dodged at any point, atleast u know why its happening.

*Armor Penetration:
    This stat is best for end game FDK DPS.
    U need 1386-1400arp.
    If u cant get that amount of Armor Penetration from gear and gems alone its not worth going for it... Just wait for some better items.

Strength:
    Its the best stat u can get if u are not ICC 25m hc + geared (aka if u cant cap armor penetration)...

Haste:
    Great stat to maximise DPS when talking about end game itemisation.
    Will give u the most out of Melee overall DMG after u cap Armor Penetration, hit and expertise.
    Also it reduces spell global cooldown by a small amount which can be helpfull to squise in extra Howling Blast from Rime in rotation...

Crit:
    U need arround 42-46% crit raid buffed. Dont push for more, try not to go for less...
    U ussualy need only 1-2 Agy items (wrist and/or ring) or couple of extra 10str10crit gems in order to reach this, depending on how high u want to go.

Spec:

http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#jzZG...zf0cuzAofM0hxc

If u are Gearing up and Blood Caked Blade is doin less than 3% of overall DMG for u, u can put those 3 talents in Subversion and Chill of the Grave or Black Ice if u think that u will be capped with runic power constantly on 2/2 CotG.

Glyphs:
    Mayor:
    Glyph of Disease
    Glyph of Obliterate
    Glyph of Frost Strike
    Minor:
    Glyph of Horn of Winter
    Glyph of Raise Dead
    Glyph of Pestilence

Itemization:

My BiS list (as a Alliance DK):

[Sanctified Scourgelord Helmet] - M (Relentless Earthsiege Diamond) + R - 50atkp 20crit
    [Lana'thel's Chain of Flagellation]- Y (20hit)
    [Sanctified Scourgelord Shoulderplates] - R - 40atkp 15crit
    [Varian's Furor] - R - 23haste
    [Sanctified Scourgelord Battleplate] - R + Nightmare Tear (10to all stats)
    [Toskk's Maximized Wristguards] - R + R - 50atkp
    [Aldriana's Gloves of Secrecy] - R + R + R - 15expertise
    [Coldwraith Links] - Y (10str10hit) + R + R
    [Sanctified Scourgelord Legplates] - R + R - 75atkp 22crit
    [Apocalypse's Advance] - R + R - 12hit12crit
    [Might of Blight] - Y (20hit)
    [Ashen Band of Endless Might] - Y (10str10haste)
    [Deathbringer's Will]
    [Sharpened Twilight Scale]
    [Havoc's Call, Blade of Lordaeron Kings] - R - Razorice
    [Havoc's Call, Blade of Lordaeron Kings] - R - Fallen Crusader
    [Sigil of Awareness]

R gems are 20 armor penetration
    Helm + Shoulders + Chest have 34 armor penetration gems in them

Total of:
    1396 armor penetration rating.
    249 hit
    26 expertise
    213 haste
    44.75% crit raid buffed

Profesions:

I prefer going for JC + BS.
    JC - 3x 34armor penetration/strength gems
    BS - 2 extra gem sockets
    Total of passive 82 bonus armor penetration/strength

U can also go for Tailoring or/and Enginering i guess, since they have some nice proc / activation enchants, or w/e u call them...

Rotation:
    This is the most important part of ur DPS.
    It doesnt matter which stats or talents u go for, if ur rotation sucks u wont do good DPS.
    Always prio RUNE usage over RUNIC POWER usage.
    Spend ur Runes and use Runic Power as a filler while u wait for ur Rune Cooldown to end.

Opener:
    IT > PS > BT > UA > Pesti > Obli > FS* > ERW
    Obli > Obli > Obli > FS > FS > FS > step1

Opener without ERW:
    IT > PS > Obli > BT > UA > Pesti > FS > step2

If u dont have UA ready:
    IT > PS > Obli > Pesti > BS > HoW > step2

Constant rotation after "Opener" (diseases on target):
    step1: Obli > Obli > Pesti > BS > FS* > step2
    step2: Obli > Obli > FS* > Obli > FS* > FS* > step1

FS* = Use Howling Blast if Rime procs
    FS* = Use Horn of Winter if not enough Runic Power, nor u have Rime proc up, or if u have to refresh it
    FS* = Skip if u dont have Horn of Winter or Runic Power or Howling Blast from Rime
    FS* = Use Frost Strike ALWAYS if u have 95%+ Runic Power

*! For those that are new to FDK i would suggest this:
    step2: Obli > Obli > Obli > FS* > FS* > step1,
    since its easyer this way to refresh diseases with pestilence and not fk up.

If u miss Pestilence, just do:
    Pesti (miss) > BS > BS > FS > IT > PS > Obli > Obli > FS* > FS* > step1

If Pestilence is resisted, just do:
    Pesti (resist) > BS > FS > IT > PS > Obli > Obli > FS* > FS* > step1

Doin UA while in combat:
    step2: Obli > Obli > FS > UA > BT > Obli > FS > FS > step1
    step2: Obli > Obli > FS > Obli > BT > UA > FS > FS > step1
    step1: Obli > Obli > BT > UA > Pesti > FS > FS > step2

AoE Rotation:
    Just prio using Howling Blast instead of Obliterate when off CD, after that keep spamming the normal rotation and whenever Obliterate gives u free Howling Blast use it instead of FS.
    Try not to use Killing Machine for anything else exept Howling Blast, especialy if HB is getting off CD in 2sec. If the CD oh Howling Blast is more than 4sec for example and u used all ur runes, feel free to spam FSs using KM procs.

Horde:
    Orc - Best PvE DPS race
    5 expertise while using Axes.
    300 atk power for 15sec active with 2min CD.
    Pet dmg increase.
    Best Base Stats.

Tauren - Best PvE Tank race
    Base Health increased by 5%

Alliance:
    Draenei - Best PvE DPS race
    1% hit chance increase (for u and ur whole group).
    Great Base Stats. (1 less strength than dwarf, 1 more agility)

Dwarf - Best PvE Tank race
    5 expertise while using Maces.
    10% armor increase active with 3min CD.
    Great Base Stats. (1 less strength than orc, 1 less agility)

9. UDK DPS Guide (latest update)

Stats:

Hit:
    8% chance (263 hit rating) is melee hit cap for special abilities (165 hit rating + 3% from Nerves of Cold Steel).
    27% chance (xxx hit rating) is melee hit cap for white swings (fak this).
    17% chance (xxx hit rating) is spell hit cap (368 hit rating + 3/3 Virulence, or 289 hit rating + 3/3 Virulence + 3% hit chance debuff from Spriest or Boomie)
    U should try and go for 264-289hit rating from gear.

Expertise:
    26 expertise Caps DODGE.
    56 expertise Caps PARRY.
    *At the moment this stat is bugged, and the actual cap is at 29.
    Get 26 anyway, if u get dodged at any point, atleast u know why its happening.

Strength:
    Great stat for UDK. With it u get more Attack Power which buffs every one of ur abilities. On top of that it buffs ur Ghoul dmg so its a bit better than Attack Power when it comes to that.

Armor Penetration:
    It buffs Melee, Scourge Strike, and Blood Strike. U should have 50% + from gear only when BiS which will be enough.

Haste:
    Great stat overall for UDK. Buffs Melee DMG, both pets, and it reduces global cooldown of ur spells (IT, DC, pestilence, DnD) by a bit. Get it as much as u can without sacrificing Hit or Expertise cap or going less than 50% armor penetration.

Crit:
    Scourge Strike deals 230% of ur normal DMG. Melee deal 200% of ur normal DMG. Also, Wandering Plague procs depend on ur crit %... Every item u wear should have Crit as a stat in it, that with WFS should be enough. If u want more u can go for 1-2 Agility items (RS 25m hc wrist/ring), dont go for more...

Spec:

I would recomend going for this spec:
    If u have to move and pop DnD more often this spec will do more DPS.

U can also get Reaping:
    http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#jZG0...0Ixcbx0ux0uIqo
    This spec will result in more Single Target DPS aslong as u can stick to ur target.

Blood Subspec:
    http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#jfVMVZZfM0Ixcbx0ux0uIqo
    I wouldnt recomend going for this spec, but if u do want to go for it, try to get more Armor Penetration since its the main stat that buffs this spec DPS.

Glyphs:

Mayor:
    Glyph of Icy Touch
    Glyph of Dark Death
    Glyph of The Ghoul
    Minor:
    Glyph of Horn of Winter
    Glyph of Raise Dead
    Glyph of Pestilence

Glyph of Disease is ONLY good with Blood Subspec and Reaping with which u try to maximise DMG of ur Scourge Strike. Otherwise u just waste **** ton of Wandering Plague procs for nothing. IT + PS + BS is doin almost the same amount of DMG as SS + Pestilence (more if SS doesnt crit). So overall, not worth.

Itemization:

My BiS list:

[Sanctified Scourgelord Helmet] - M [Chaotic Skyflare Diamond] + R - Arcanum of Torment
    [Penumbra Pendant] - Y (10str10haste)
    [Sanctified Scourgelord Shoulderplates] - R - Greater Inscription of the Axe
    [Winding Sheet] - Y (10str10haste) - Greater Speed
    [Sanctified Scourgelord Battleplate] - R + [Nightmare Tear] - Powerful Stats
    [Umbrage Armbands] - R+R - Greater Assault
    [Sanctified Scourgelord Gauntlets] - Y (10str10hit) + R - Precision
    [Coldwraith Links] - Y (10str10hit)+R+R
    [Sanctified Scourgelord Legplates] - Y (10str10haste) + P (10str15stam) -[Icescale Leg Armor]
    [Apocalypse's Advance] - R+R - Icewalker
    [Ashen Band of Endless Might] - Y (10str10hit)
    [Skeleton Lord's Circle] - Y (10exp10hit)
    [Whispering Fanged Skull]
    [Sharpened Twilight Scale]
    [Shadowmourne] - R+R+R - Rune of Fallen Crusader
    [Sigil of Virulence]

Screenshot: http://imgur.com/a/GZ13b
    (this itemisation requires u to eather be a Draenei or to beg ur leaders to be with one in ur grp, if u dont want to do that just get 3x 10str10hit gems instead of 10str10haste gems)

If u want to go for Full Strength build, go for:
    [Fleshrending Gauntlets]
    [Polar Bear Claw Bracers]

Orc BiS List: http://imgur.com/a/EIuvl

Diference in items:
    [Fleshrending Gauntlets]
    [Signet of Twilight]
    instead of:
    [Sanctified Scourgelord Gauntlets]
    [Skeleton Lord's Circle]

For Orcs:
    use 1x 20expertise and 1x 10expertise10hit gem to cap it
    after u cap hit with 10str10hit gems go for 10str10haste gems if u have any yellow spots left.

Profesions:

JC - 3x 34 strength gems
    BS - 2 extra gem sockets

Engineering and Tailoring are also nice profesions.
    I still prefer JC + BS.

Rotation:

Opener:
    Unholy Presence
    IT > PS > BS > SS > BS > BT > Gargoyle > HoW > Blood Presence > ERW >
    SS > BS > SS > BS > DC > DC
    (U can use that Death Rune in order to refresh Bone Shield if u forgot to cast it, or u think it will run off before u kill the boss)
    Blood Presence:
    IT > PS > BS > SS > BS > ERW > Gargoyle >
    SS > BS > SS > BS > DC > DC

Constant rotation:
    step1: IT > PS > BS > SS > BS > DC > step2
    step2: SS > BS > SS > BS > DC > DC* > step1

DC* - If u dont have runic power for this use Horn of Winter

UHDK DPS tips:
    There are 2 ways to refresh ur diseases (IT > PS).
    FIRST is right after ur diseases tick on 3rd sec before they run out of time (basicly on 2nd sec).
    SECOND is to tick when they completely run out of time.
    U will see that after 1 whole rotation u will refresh IT > PS with first way.
    On next whole rotation the best way to do it will be the second way.
    Or the other way arround, the point is u will use both eventualy. Just try not to refresh them before they tick for that last time.
    When u wait that last sec for ur diseases to tick, try to squise in 1 Horn of Winter or 1 Death Coil depending on how much runic power u have. If u cant just wait a bit i guess...
    Dont get me wrong, u can do it, it wont be a huge DPS lost, but its best not to do it.
    ALSO! Think ahead, if u know u have to move away from ur target for a sertain amout of time, refresh them anyway whenever u can before ur target runs out of ur reach.

If u pull while in Unholy Presence:
    Cast Army of the Dead 11-13sec before the pull.

If u pull while in Blood Presence:
    Cast Death and Decay > Army of the Dead 8-9sec before the pull.
    This way u will triger Rune Grace Period instantly, the moment u get in combat, aslong as the runes are on CD.
    If u do this, care with ERW usage, u might be able to use a full rotation before using this.
    If u use this for Unholy Presence pull u might fk something up.
    If u manage to combine both and perfect them, please do link me the exact spell order so i can use it aswell.

If SS gets dodged at any point, and u have **** ton of runic power, u can simply use Death and Decay (DND) instead of SS > BS and dump that extra Runic Power on 1 extra Death Coil.

U can also use this if u have Anty Magic Shell up and incoming spell dmg in ur direction. Use that AMS carefully.

If u have to Move Away from the target u are DPSing, pop DnD instead of SS > BS again on the place where ur target stands. Care, ur target might move so place it right.

U can use BT right before BS that consumes first blood rune. This way u wont **** up ur rotation but u will get free 10 runic power. U can also use this aswell in order to refresh Bone Shield if u lose it at any point. Just instead of that Blood Strike (BS) use Bone Shield.

*When i said "before the pull" i didnt count in ninja pulls, be carefull about those cos they can fk u up.

AoE Rotation:
    IT > PS > BS > Pesti > BT > DND > DC > HoW > ...
    SS > DC > BS > SS > BS > DC > ...
    IT > PS > Pesti > DND > DC > ...

Dont quote me on this one, its not EXACTLY like that every time u have to AoE, it cant be perfectly executed in raids, but it looks something like that...
    Always keep Diseases up on all the targets u should DPS and cast DnD when off CD.
    Thats the basic idea of AoE rotation, DoTs on all targets + DnD as much as u can while keeping the Desolation buff active constantlu...

Rotation with Reaping:
    step1: IT > PS > BS > BS > SS > DC* > step2
    step2: SS > SS > SS > DC* > DC* > step1

If u can just go for SS after step 1 instead of DC*
    If u dont have Runic Power for DC* use HoW

Rotation with Glyph of Disease:
    step1: SS > SS > Pesti > BS > DC > step2
    step2: SS > SS > SS > DC > HoW > step1

10. Hey Gnimo, been seeing your guides at the top of the forum for a while now, and it looks pretty detailed at a glance. just a little recommendation though:

1. clean it up. add stuff through edits so people don't have to search through comments and read from last page

2. separate the specs into separate topics: blood tank, blood dps, frost tank, frost dps, unholy tank?, unholy dps. it makes life much easier.

3. just pull it all together so information are together and easy to process.

11. Well the whole point of this post was to question my own knowledge of the class and to introduce some basic information and the Rotation part to ppl that are new to it.
    I know its ugly and a bit hard to read but I will most likely keep updating this untill its almost perfect. After that i might make a new post or make a separate guides, but if i go for separate things i will most likely add a how to raid with the class part in it and thats gona be big. Reason why its not done alrdy is cos im lazy and cos i feel like that wont be a good thing to do... Why? Some things learn on ur own mistakes. I might be wrong about that but i always have the lazy excuse i guess. :D

When it comes to talents in the recent updates i rly dont know whats the deal with that ****. I triple checked the links and they are ****ed up now, again.

My Unholy talent build:

Reaping Unholy Talent build:
    http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#jZG0...0Ixcbx0ux0uIqo

If the links are ****ed up again, u can find Frost and Unholy talent tree i recomend using my Armory Link:
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/talents
    (2 points from Morbidity and 1 point from Unholy Blight > 3x Reaping (Reaping UHDK build), if the links are ****ed up again)

Edit:
    Unholy Build that maximises single target DPS.
    Use this unless u have to use DnD more often...
    http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#jZG0...0Ixcdg0zx0uIqo
    Edited: March 12, 2017

12. Didn't read through all the commments so this might have been posted already, but this is the unholy opener i have been using:

Start off with sigil of virulence, utilizes sigil swap

Army of the dead 5.5 seconds before pull if pull timer is used - IT - PS - 2 BS - SS(macro) [if lucky, this will trigger virulence proc for 200str and swap to hanged man] - ERW - 2 SS - DC* - SS [you now have virulence proc and 3 stacks of hanged man] - saronite bomb/racial/engi hands/potion of speed (you can chose to prepot since the potion effect lasts untill gargoyle with 2 seconds to spare) - BT/unholy presence - Gargoyle - switch back to blood presence on the next free rune

* use if you get maxed out on RP due to resto druid/disc priest RP gain to prevent overcapping, otherwise skip

SS(macro):
    #showtooltip scourge strike
    /cast scourge strike
    /cast !rune strike
    /equip sigil of virulence
    /equip sigil of the hanged man

Careful when using this macro as it only works properly when off gcd, if gcd is still active only the /equip part of the macro will go off and trigger another gcd, so no spamming this. When used properly it uses scourge strike, triggering the gcd, then imediately swaps sigils effectively using up 1 gcd to accomplish both.
    Edited: February 26, 2017

13. DK TANK (latest update)

Stats:

Hit:
    U need 9% spell hit from gear + 8% hit from Glyph of Dark Command.
    That will put u on 17% hit chance for Dark Command and u wont ever miss a taunt.

Expertise:
    U can go for 26exp if u want to avoid Death Strikes getting dodged.
    If u dont its not a big deal...

Blood Spec:
    Go for Stamina (and Armor) as ur main Stat.
    After that try to get as much Armor as u can.
    Double raid buff: http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#j0Eo...obsZhxbxcMIzZz
    More Avoidance: http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#j0Eo...obsZhxkxcMIzZz

Glyphs:
    Mayor:
    Glyph of Disease
    Glyph of Dark Command
    Glyph of Vampiric Blood
    Minor:
    Glyph of Horn of Winter
    Glyph of Raise Dead
    Glyph of Pestilence

Frost Spec:
    Go for Armor (and Stamina) as ur main Stat.
    After that try to get as much Stamina as u can.
    Double raid buff: http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#j0Eo...xgxVMIz00bubZM
    More Avoidance: http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#j0Eo...gxVMIz00bubZ0x

Glyphs:
    Mayor:
    Glyph of Disease
    Glyph of Dark Command
    Glyph of Unbreakable Armor
    Minor:
    Glyph of Horn of Winter
    Glyph of Raise Dead
    Glyph of Pestilence

*If u are Draenei and u have 239 hit rating, u dont need that 1 talent in Nerves of Cold Steel. Put that extra talent in Black Ice instead.

Itemisation:

[Sanctified Scourgelord Faceguard] - M (Austere Earthsiege Diamond) + R (10exp15stam) - 37Stam20Def
    [Bile-Encrusted Medallion] - B
    [Sanctified Scourgelord Pauldrons] - R (10exp15stam) - 20Dodge15Def
    [Sentinel's Winter Cloak] - B - 225 Armor
    [Sanctified Scourgelord Chestguard] - B + R (10exp15stam) - 275 Health
    [Gargoyle Spit Bracers] B + B - 40 Stamina
    [Sanctified Scourgelord Handguards] - B + B - 20hit
    [Verdigris Chain Belt] - R (10exp15stam) + B + B
    [Legguards of Lost Hope] - B + B + B - 55Stam22Agil
    [Treads of Impending Resurrection] - B + B - 15Stam + Minor Run Speed
    [Devium's Eternally Cold Ring] - B
    [Ashen Band of Endless Courage] - G (10hit15stam)
    [Satrina's Impeding Scarab]
    [Sindragosa's Flawless Fang]
    [Mithrios, Bronzebeard's Legacy] - B - Nerubian Carapace
    [Mithrios, Bronzebeard's Legacy] - B - Nerubian Carapace
    [Sigil of the Frozen Conscience]

http://imgur.com/a/lHkN4

1st itemisation has 9.11% spell hit and a bit more armor.
    This one requires u to get atleast 1 point in [Nerves of Cold Steel] in order to cap melee hit.
    2nd itemisation is the one with Armor Trinket.
    3rd itemisation has a bit more stamina and armor.

3rd itemisation:
    [Royal Crimson Cloak] - B - 225 Armor
    [Sanctified Scourgelord Handguards] - B + B - 2% Threat 10 parry

1st or 2nd should be used for Frost Spec.
    1st or 3rd should be used for Blood Spec.

Depending on what u want, change sigil:

[Sigil of the Frozen Conscience] for more Aggro.
    [Sigil of Insolence] for more Avoidance.

*New itemisation (updated part)*

[Broken Ram Skull Helm]
    [Sanctified Scourgelord Legguards]
    instead of:
    [Sanctified Scourgelord Faceguard]
    [Legguards of Lost Hope]

With this itemisation u dont need 10exp15stamina gems to cap it.
    I put 10strength15stamina in Helm, Chest, Belt to get extra Strength and with it some minor Aggro and Parry rating, and i put 10hit15stamina in t10 legs and 20hit enchant on gloves to get hit on 239 rating which is 9% spell hit.
    Rest of the gems are pure Stamina.
    Stamina, Armor and Avoidance are prety much the same for this build.
    Reason why i changed: I racechanged to Draenei. No 5 extra Expertise when using Mace.
    T10 legs + 2x Mithrios (Glorenzelg) are more than enough to cap expertise on any race.

*If parry haste gets fixed on some bosses, i would suggest using Glorenzelg instead of double Milthrios. Reason is simple, u will have more expertise, and less auto attacks happening that can get parried.
    Otherwise i would suggest going for Double Milthrios since they give u more avoidance.
    Aggro is fine anyway and is gained by spamming Icy Touch.

Rotation:
    There is no strickt rotation for Tanking.
    U use runes depending on things u need.

Icy Touch = ur main Aggro Ability.
    If u need **** ton of aggro spam it like crazy.

Death Strike = ur main Healing Ability.
    If u need healing save some Frost and Unholy runes and click that Death Strike 0.1sec after u take Damage so u can instantly heal up.
    If thats not enough save a Blood Rune and pop Rune Tap aswell.

Rune Strike = something to waste Runic Power on and it helps u keep the Aggro up.

As a tank u should always think ahead and try to prevent / heal up the incoming Damage.
    Same goes when it comes to Aggro. If u know adds will come try to position urself and prepare ur runes for it. If u need to Aggro multiple adds, use some Death Strikes / Blood Strikes (depending on if u are blood or frost spec) so u can get as many Death Runes as u can to spend them for Icy Touches.

When it comes to defencive CDs try not to stack them.

Icebound Fortitude:
    Biggest defencive CD.
    Use it when u are almost 100% sure u will die otherwise.

Anti Magic Shell:
    Use it when u are about to take some Magic Damage.

Vampiric Blood:
    Use it as a minor defencive CD.
    If u have ToGC Scarab trinket, try combining them as in, use Vampiric Blood with it OR use it 2sec before Scarab activation is about to run out of time.

Unbreakable Armor:
    Use it as a minor defencive CD.
    Its good when u want higher aggro output and when u want to mitigate incoming phisical dmg.

Blood Tap:
    U should get 4/5 T10 and get another minor defencive CD.

Army of the Dead:
    Big defencive CD.
    If u dont have anything left u can use this and just stand in place and cast it.
    Try to save some runic power before doin this, after its done u can use Death Pact in order to heal a lot instantly.

If Icebound and AotD are both on CD try combining Vampiric Blood with Blood Tap if u know u will die doing them separatly.

If u do want a straight rotation for tanking, i would suggest something like this:
    IT > PS > BS > IT > PS > BS > IT > PS > Pesti > ... repeat.

Highest Threat burst opener:
    IT > IT > BT > IT > ERW > IT > PS > BS > IT > PS > IT > ...

Edit: Dont tank as Unholy.
    After u lose Bone Shield u are basicly a low (like really bad) DPS with tank gear on.
    Halion 25m hc, tanking the small adds, is the ONLY place where u could tank as Unholy, ONLY IF ur raid doesnt have [Ebon Plaguebringer] from UHDK DPS and has problems clearing those adds in the first place.
    If u dont have atleast 1 rogue with Glyph of Tricks of the Trade, this might be a tricky business aggro wise...
    Edited: March 1, 2017

14. which tank is better and fun ? blood or frost ?

First ... 9101112 Last