1. 1:An achievment can be linked from literally anyone in their guild,their friends,bought characters - ANYONE.Also,old core PP achievments should be counted?Ofc not,since PP was a glorified training dummy.Or when he was bugged a while ago and was a faceroll on normal?Same with most encounters,also ToGC gave 50/50 achievments on every finished run,regardless of wipes.Asking tactics is my way,after that - gear inspect - too bad people here answers here with:"hurr durr i have ****k gs now invite me." "-Why did you kicked me noob? -You have bad talents and bad gear choices. -Go f*ck yourself!"
    2:I remember having logged on on Molten a long time ago,saw the insane requirements,saw that Ulduar and lootship was unaviable(along with eoe),then went back to my old server.
    3:I've never cared about GS in my whole life,it's just a number,but 90% of the server thinks otherwise - one swallow doesn't make summer.
    4:Having gear helps,right,like the BiS UH dk I got together today,who did 3k dps and stood in ****.Gear definitely helps in his case... oh wait.
    5:8+ 25hc bosses every week with pugs - pics or it didn't happened.
    I'm fully aware how to gear and judge people's gear - the server me and most of my fellow countrymen comes from had far better players even in pugs,here completing 12/12 10m hc in 5.4k gear would be almost impossible - we did that,with pugs,both on the high,and the normal rated realms.
    My final words:You just want free stuff while doing almost nothing,skipping **** instead of playing the game as intended.As a good deal of the players,like all the gold beggars who are too lazy to do some ****ing quests to get the gold they cry for,or all the *******s that port out of a dungeon just because it's longer or harder than what they want and doesn't care about he other 4 players.The game was designed around grinding,if you can't deal with it and will search for every possible way to bypass it,you're playing the wrong game - even though its pretty much dumbed down to casuals already in this expansion.Also,you don't realize the impact of the event on the economy - you just care about your own pockets/gear.Before you say i'm fully geared with all my toons,no,at least half of them is at currently 1-2 t10,without offpieces(who the **** buys them anyway before the required tier set pieces?) or less,but i want to reach higher gear by farming raids and dungeons,as it was intended,not by mindless zerging.As one the first reply said:take away the rewards,and suddenly you won't enjoy the event so much,do you?
    First of all if this kind of event ruins grinding for you, guess what, you're playing on a server where 50% of the heroic items on all characters were bought from website without any grind and 80% warriors own shadowmourne, the ultimate grind weapon. Having eof gear is far from being decently geared, 5.3-5.5k with normal t10.0 is where the actual grind starts. As for achievements being linked from guildies, you know.. you can click on the achievement and it will say the name of the person that completed it and when they completed it. As for old core PP, if that's the highest ach you're asking while creating pugs, your raids are doomed to fail.

8+ 25hc bosses every week with pugs - pics or it didn't happened.
    Tell me what to screenshot and i'll do it, i doubt ach statistics even work properly.
    Edited: December 4, 2016

2. once a year why not? i support it.

can we have an official answer if it going to happen or not?

3. Im 99 % sure this event wont happen as it would make gold cut completely useless.

Punch of lazy people whining on forums to get gear and gold fast. Pretty sure Iamshaman and hes fellow mongols are the same guys protesting infront of national banks: PRINT MORE MONEY SAVE ECONOMY !

Oh and how to you make 60k in 2 hours , tell me please. :D

4. Im 99 % sure this event wont happen as it would make gold cut completely useless.

Punch of lazy people whining on forums to get gear and gold fast. Pretty sure Iamshaman and hes fellow mongols are the same guys protesting infront of national banks: PRINT MORE MONEY SAVE ECONOMY !

Oh and how to you make 60k in 2 hours , tell me please. :D
    I'm so done arguing with you, you take stuff out of context, you ignore points people make, read them the way they weren't written so you can attempt to counter them with your brainless questions. Not to mention your jokes, that wouldn't be laughable to monkeys in the zoo if they could understand you.

5. First of all if this kind of event ruins grinding for you, guess what, you're playing on a server where 50% of the heroic items on all characters were bought from website without any grind and 80% warriors own shadowmourne, the ultimate grind weapon. Having eof gear is far from being decently geared, 5.3-5.5k with normal t10.0 is where the actual grind starts. As for achievements being linked from guildies, you know.. you can click on the achievement and it will say the name of the person that completed it and when they completed it. As for old core PP, if that's the highest ach you're asking while creating pugs, your raids are doomed to fail.

Tell me what to screenshot and i'll do it, i doubt ach statistics even work properly.
    Guess what - they pay for it with real money,and it keeps up the server - for you,for me,for everyone else.Yes,i don't like it,many players don't like it - but thats how things work here.Also Shm could be completed for free now - something that many players wanted,not just because of the f2p aspect,but because it actually feels good to achieve something by hard work.
    You cleverly dodged the faults of asking achievments(and you forgot that my point was that even on new core some achievments were obtained by bugging - PP a while ago,also,remember when Halions hp didn't reset after a wipe even on heroic?) - he can just simply lie that its from his main,and yes,since PP is on par with Sindragosa and LK in terms of difficulty - i should be ok with it,but here you can ask for LoD and still find someone who ****s up the tactics.
    Simple screenshots of raidframes(with names proving its the same raidgroup) with a calendar and the heroic loot inside the corpse/chest.
    With 5 man hc gear you can complete 25man ICC and RS - and compared to that gear,having 4-5(depends on class and spec) t10 pieces and somewhat decent offpieces(the agi cape being one of the best after the ToGC 50/50 tribute run back) is a large upgrade in terms of performance - however,thats not my point - as more and more ppl will get gear without at least grinding dungeons(learning to use their character while doing so hopefully) from literally free eofs,so will the gear needed to even start a raid - many players disrespect the raid leader and/or leave if he has less gs than what they think is enough - try recruiting for a ToC 10n with 4k gear as a leader,and you'll see - even though you can outperform them if you play properly,they still run their mouths because they think they carry you.And that is the real problem - you can't do the raid tier here even though you have the gear for it - simply because here ppl think you'll need the ilvl you get from these raids to do it - full 251ilvl for the raid that actually drops it.Also,people can report you for their ****ty beliefs - like "solace is the worst trinket for hpally" when you roll on it as a hpally and win it - a rare sight,(even though the world first LoD by Paragon had a hpally with double solace) and report you for ninja.
    Btw,a faction based counter for snowmans killed(also,increasing their stats would be nice so they are downed slower),and a small reward(like a vanity pet/mount) faction-wise for the winner would be awesome though - in this form it would be more fun,and people would still get some reward.

6. I'm so done arguing with you, you take stuff out of context, you ignore points people make, read them the way they weren't written so you can attempt to counter them with your brainless questions. Not to mention your jokes, that wouldn't be laughable to monkeys in the zoo if they could understand you.
    But he is right though in a thing,you want more of something that has a limited aviability for a reason - and keeping it limited is even more important here as we will never progress towards cataclysm.
    @sukacakers he will just start an ICC rep farm and leech off from his fellow players,though the prices of trash BoEs are dropped significantly nowadays.Or botfarm those poor elementium-plated exhaust pipes.Or sell crafted gear that requires almost nothing to make for more gold than ICC boss BoEs.

7. I'm so done arguing with you, you take stuff out of context, you ignore points people make, read them the way they weren't written so you can attempt to counter them with your brainless questions. Not to mention your jokes, that wouldn't be laughable to monkeys in the zoo if they could understand you.
    What context? You begging for items/gold like a spoiled brat ?

Points people make ? There is not a single valid argument as why this would be a good thing to happen, ofc it will help somebody to get ****load of gold and gear in 3 hours, but in the long run its simply S H I T.

8. But he is right though in a thing,you want more of something that has a limited aviability for a reason - and keeping it limited is even more important here as we will never progress towards cataclysm.
    @sukacakers he will just start an ICC rep farm and leech off from his fellow players,though the prices of trash BoEs are dropped significantly nowadays.Or botfarm those poor elementium-plated exhaust pipes.Or sell crafted gear that requires almost nothing to make for more gold than ICC boss BoEs.
    I don't leech off anyone.
    What context? You begging for items/gold like a spoiled brat ?

Points people make ? There is not a single valid argument as why this would be a good thing to happen, ofc it will help somebody to get ****load of gold and gear in 3 hours, but in the long run its simply S H I T.
    You're an ignorant ****** with low IQ that would sell his kidney to be right at any cost, there's no point in making valid arguments while dealing with *****s who will reply to them with random crap without even reading them.

9. Maybe its because you just cant make a single valid argument ? Actually im pretty sure it is.

Is special someone mad that santa will not bring him 500 eofs just for "fun" ? aww...
    Edited: December 4, 2016 Reason: Added aww so it sounds more cute

10. Maybe its because you just cant make a single valid argument ? Actually im pretty sure it is.

Is special someone mad that santa will not bring him 500 eofs just for "fun" ? aww...
    You see, this is the problem with stupid people. They just don't understand they are stupid. Keep it up, even people defending your point of view agree on the fact that you're ignorant fool. You're probably too stupid to see it tho.

11. You see, this is the problem with stupid people. They just don't understand they are stupid. Keep it up, even people defending your point of view agree on the fact that you're ignorant fool. You're probably too stupid to see it tho.
    Yes the one who wants to prevent same mistake Warmane made with marketplace is the stupid one now. As the one who wants to destroy any economics this server has left is obv... the bright one.

More you post more it just shows how selifsh little brat you are, wanting something for free that others have to work for. Giving someone something that others have to work for alot more seperates this community even more, more it seperates faster it dies...

Starting to feel like Batman, saving Goth.. i mean Warmane forums from a ******ed clown.

12. Yes the one who wants to prevent same mistake Warmane made with marketplace is the stupid one now. As the one who wants to destroy any economics this server has left is obv... the bright one.

More you post more it just shows how selifsh little brat you are, wanting something for free that others have to work for. Giving someone something that others have to work for alot more seperates this community even more, more it seperates faster it dies...

Starting to feel like Batman, saving Goth.. i mean Warmane forums from a ******ed clown.
    How is the snowman even even going to destroy the ecnomy, there are way quicker farming methods.

13. How is the snowman even even going to destroy the ecnomy, there are way quicker farming methods.
    Lol, please share us how u made 60k in 2 hours, then hopped on your alt and also made the same amount. Please, i think im not the only one being curious about it.

14. First of all, snowman event isn't for the chosen ones but for everyone willing to do it, thus your comment about me wanting something for ''free'' that others work for is invalid, and yet again you show how much of an ***** you are. As for 60k in 2 hours, are you stupid? Pridmordial costs 3k, are you implying that with snowman event people can farm 460 eof in 2 hours needed to buy enaugh primos to make 60k? Or even better 920 emblems in 2 hours after the gold and auction house prices get cut by 50%, because that statement would be absolutely ridiculous, not to mention you overvalue 60k gold to start with, you're clearly broke and too stupid to farm gold. There are way less time consuming techniques to get way more gold than snowman event. Don't worry tho, i can understand how someone like you can't figure it out.

15. I can't comment on this specifically, but rest assured we do have things planned. Also, for future reference, we will no longer be having an "anniversary", as this isn't Molten anymore. You can expect Christmas events though.

I will be closing this thread now. Keep an eye out for the events!

First 123