1. Snowman/Cow event | Icecrown suggestion

We all loved snowman and cow events, obviously gold being dropped from cows did influence the economy of the server but other than that everybody could use some easy eof i know that some people will argue and say people were farming 1500 eof/hour but that's an exaggerated lie and everyone who participated in such events knows that it took hours and hours just to get full tier10 normal mainset. I asked about these events already about a month ago and i was told its to early to say if there's going to be cow & snowman event this year. My suggestion is adding it the way it was last year but removing gold drops from the cows in cow dungeon or lowering the amount of gold being dropped. I think that those events are big part of why warmane servers are different in a good way and they just enhance whole xmas spirit ingame which is at this point almost non existant for the lack of new things, everyone loves new things even if they last a week or two, especially in an 8 years old wow expansion, i see these events as a way to give players a fresh reason to play with more excitement for the time being and enjoy their reward for farming gear and goods through events, boost population and make community happy. I usually don't like things like this. However this is one time of year that i think it's acceptable and even awesome.

I suppose in a way this suggestion is also a question; Will there be snowman/cow events?

It would be a shame not to add them, they really were fun!

Obviously this would probably be a bad idea on Lordearon, but this suggestion was mainly aimed towards Icecrown, maybe cata or even mop realms
    Edited: December 3, 2016

2. No. Gear is easy to get as it is. This is completely ******ed and will destroy the little balance and drive to raid that there is. If you find those events so amusing, why don't you suggest they implement them with 0 rewards. Just mindless snowmen/cows slaughtering. ''It would be a shame not to add them, they really were fun!'' hah drop the reward from it, would like to see how fun they will be for you.

3. No... just no.The event caused enough inflation,also several crashes.I'm completely against it,even without gold rewards,as the EoF can be exchanged for Primordial Saronites as well and be sold for gold.

4. Why not? One time in a year.

I support the idea.

5. No. Gear is easy to get as it is. This is completely ******ed and will destroy the little balance and drive to raid that there is. If you find those events so amusing, why don't you suggest they implement them with 0 rewards. Just mindless snowmen/cows slaughtering. ''It would be a shame not to add them, they really were fun!'' hah drop the reward from it, would like to see how fun they will be for you.
    It will destroy little drive to raid? Point of gearing a pve character is to use it in pve content. Everything you just wrote is complete bull****, no member of the wow pve community has little drive to raid no matter what, if you lack some i suggest you joining a progressive pve guild or playing another game. As for easy to get gear, the gear you can buy with emblems is garbage it's not like snowmen drop donor coins. Stop overestimating the importance of vendor gear.
    No... just no.The event caused enough inflation,also several crashes.I'm completely against it,even without gold rewards,as the EoF can be exchanged for Primordial Saronites as well and be sold for gold.
    Eof can be exchanged for primordial saronites and sold for gold which doesn't make it any better gold farming method than the ones already in the game especially when they cut ah items and gold by 50%. As for server crashes i don't remember any more than usual during the events. Even if there were some snowman caused crashes i think lordaeron core and 12 k pop server that we have now can handle much more stress.
    Edited: December 3, 2016

6. Point of gearing a pve character is to use it in pve content.
    And being able to get 4-5 t10 pieces a day is much(I did it the last year on one character),much more ******ed then the old point shop.At least there you had to wait a month(and gather a good amount of achievments) to get a gear piece.Getting your 4/5-5/5 and some decent 264 items out of the blue instead of grinding is BAD.Same with those who cry about the raid id fix.The game focuses on grinding,if you take that out,or make ******ed shortcuts like that,sh*t goes south very fast.Also,the Lorderon core doesn't do single sh*t about stability,there were constant crashes with 4-6k people,imagine if the whole server(exclude 1-2k for low levelled toons) goes into one area.Actually,who would go raiding for the emblems when you can just get them infinitely by mindlessly zerging the snowmans?Yeah right,almost noone,as people tend to choose the easiest path aviable.About selling primordials,who would sell just before the squish ffs,even lobotomized lemmings had the wits to stuff them in their banks and wait for the gold squish to take place,or sell them for coins(Yes,it's actually possible and good,since buying a Shadow's Edge won't allow you to complete "The Sacred and the Corrupt" - hence you can sell 25 for a reasonable price).I can accept a meaningful and hard event which gets rewarded(like spawning a beefed up world boss with special abilites to take down,or a forced ilvl raid "challenge"),but mindlessly zerging sh*t is not even a close one.

7. I hope they will make the snowman event again.
    It makes wintergrasp a great place for world pvp and gives newcomers the opportunity to gear up.

Im honestly tired of the enormous gear gap in Icecrown, hopefully all the low geared players will get a complete relentless set for EoF so we have a bit of balance in BGs.

8. This would be beyond stupid. I have not witnessed this event, but when you can get full t10 in a day, sorry this is no fun. This is punch of nolifers grinding their eyes to bleed, instead spending time like you realy should on this time of the year. Also having punch of newbs run around 5,5k will be far worse than some "gearcap" . Everybody posting this is so fun and bla bla, what if they add them with some minor/fun rewards, will you still participate ?

This community is already lazy af, stop feeding it with grease and sugar.

9. Why not?

I'm in it for the world PvP :D
    Snowmen around or not, I'm already flying around Wintergrasp (usually the Eternal Life/Eternal Shadow farming spots) for potential prey.

It would be nice if people who were struggling with getting EoFs get their few pieces of T10, we know gearscore requirements are harsh here.
    About the primordial saronites, well, the 50% gold cut is on it's way.

A "lazy" person will still have to work his/her *** off trying to farm snowmen amidst Kill Shot-ing hunters and PvPers from the opposite faction, that's still effort put in for their gearing up. It's not like they're getting freebies from a vendor with zero effort at all.

10. Actually,who would go raiding for the emblems when you can just get them infinitely by mindlessly zerging the snowmans?Yeah right,almost noone,as people tend to choose the easiest path aviable.
    This game is about progression not gearing up a character, what the **** are you going to do with full 251 tier 10 and few offsets if not join raids to improve that gear and PROGRESS in end game content. What you think people will just log in and sit 2 hours in dalaran because they got few eofs the easy way?

11. This would be beyond stupid. I have not witnessed this event, but when you can get full t10 in a day, sorry this is no fun. This is punch of nolifers grinding their eyes to bleed, instead spending time like you realy should on this time of the year. Also having punch of newbs run around 5,5k will be far worse than some "gearcap" . Everybody posting this is so fun and bla bla, what if they add them with some minor/fun rewards, will you still participate ?

This community is already lazy af, stop feeding it with grease and sugar.
    Newbs run around in 5.5k? Guess what newbs can get 5.5k now, newbs can get 6k without donating now without progressing past plagueworks, the **** you talking about. Let me give you a clue ask for achievements when hosting pugs, not gearscore.

12. I THINK, scripted Winter's Veil should be enough event for Christmas in Warmane now.

Think about it; a casual player doing RHC for 20 minutes to get 2 emblems per day. After his hard work, he finally got 95 emblems to buy the head. He buys it and wears it; he would probably be very excited and proud of himself although there are probably hundred thousand other players who had gotten this head long time about. What matters to him is that his 3 months of RHC paid him off at this end. Let's say he got 95 emblems in less than 3 hours of flying around in Wintergrasp. Would he be really proud of his achievement? I highly doubt it and if I were him, I wouldn't be; I would be actually ashamed of finding this "shortcut".

Also, inflation of emblem of frost directly influences the market because 23 emblems = primordial. As I remember, one run of cow level or few hours of snowmen rewarded you with about 450 emblems in total. That is about 19 primordials and considering it is 3,000 gold per piece at this moment, (total of 60k), it will crush the market that Warmane is trying to fix right now.

13. Newbs run around in 5.5k? Guess what newbs can get 5.5k now, newbs can get 6k without donating now without progressing past plagueworks, the **** you talking about. Let me give you a clue ask for achievements when hosting pugs, not gearscore.
    As most of your posts, this one also makes no sense.

@Icyheart, what stops me from selling them after gold cut ? Also nothing here is harsh, as this realm never progresses.

14. As most of your posts, this one also makes no sense.

@Icyheart, what stops me from selling them after gold cut ? Also nothing here is harsh, as this realm never progresses.
    Until you're new to the server, have no guild, and actualy try to gear up. You can't since you don't have 6k gs to do even Naxx10.
    That is not progression, that is just a fckeded GS Req because people don't want it to take 1 min longer.
    And don't forget that guilds require 6.3k to join.

123 Last