1. trade system

Hello!

so today i tried to put one of my chars that i dont play anymore on sale via warmane trade system and it says :

You are not eligible to sell characters in the trading system. but then i saw service fee 5 coins ? does that mean that i need to have 5 coins in my account ?
    also does that mean if nobody buys my character i am going to be losing 5 coins each time i register my char for sale ? or i get back 5 coins if nobody buys my char

ty in advance

2. Hello!

so today i tried to put one of my chars that i dont play anymore on sale via warmane trade system and it says :

You are not eligible to sell characters in the trading system. but then i saw service fee 5 coins ? does that mean that i need to have 5 coins in my account ?
    also does that mean if nobody buys my character i am going to be losing 5 coins each time i register my char for sale ? or i get back 5 coins if nobody buys my char

ty in advance
    your accounts has to be premium in order to be eligable for trade system use. that means you have to donate.

about fee. it would deduct 5 coins after successful sale, wich means if you sell your char for the amount listed in there, you will get 5 coins less. there is no fee for putting characters into trade system.

3. What is the success rate of actually of someone actually buying your characters?

4. IMO prices are exorbitantly high. They make no sense at all. Sure, a full geared chararcter is worth alot, but seriously, 1000+ coins? No way.
    A naked character is worth more than it costs to boost a character.

The odds seem very slim to me, and it hasn't happened to me yet.

5. IMO prices are exorbitantly high. They make no sense at all. Sure, a full geared chararcter is worth alot, but seriously, 1000+ coins? No way.
    A naked character is worth more than it costs to boost a character.

The odds seem very slim to me, and it hasn't happened to me yet.
    The pricing of characters need's a 25% cut, currently your only saving like 30 ish coins from donating full bis urself compared to buying someone elses toon.
    The argument comes up about 'Doing so will hurt the marketplace value on items' aka the coin shop, to this i say People that are buying 1-3 bis items everyweek aren't using the Character Trade system, they cant afford it.
    Also the lowering in price would make it much more actively used balancing any sort of 'loss in profit' on the Actual coin market itself, instead of buying the 2-3 items everyweek they are buying someones toon instead example a naked toon with dbw sts and bis wep etc.
    Just think about it before dismissing @staff

6. will it deduct 5 coints if i put the character into sale but noone will buy it?

7. will it deduct 5 coints if i put the character into sale but noone will buy it?
    N​​​​​​​​o.

8. I must admit i brought a naked toon for 30c a few days ago. I just couldn't be bothered to level one. So they do sell sometimes.

9. I must admit i brought a naked toon for 30c a few days ago. I just couldn't be bothered to level one. So they do sell sometimes.
    Instant 80 costs 20 coins, so they ripped you off.

10. Instant 80 costs 20 coins, so they ripped you off.
    Most naked 80's i see being sold come with 5-10k gold, have epic and cold weather flying, and have two max level professions, sometimes fishing/cooking/first aid too.

Not really a rip off.

11. Instant 80 costs 20 coins, so they ripped you off.
    No gold. Few 264 items and skinning/lw at max. Plus i liked the name so all good to me :)

12. A naked toon with 264 items, now that's a mystery if I've ever seen one.

13. Well, we like a good mystery on the internet :)

14. Is it possible to trade characters from one account to another with out using coins ( premium accounts )

12 Last