1. no loot on cows thx :) and 3 days ID wow imppresed .... :( :(

2. no loot on cows thx :)
    killed 10 cows so far = 2 EoF so it drops something but this is painful, please give us non nerfed snowmen back atleast XD

3. lets make it 25 or 40 .... 2 much hp for 5 mans

4. guildmates killed 7 cows and got 2 frosts

5. stop crying warmane working on it and im sure they will fix it soon
    seriously we were waiting about 3 days for nothing
    come on warmane do something it's christmas
    if you wanna enable the snowman event even with the lag

6. fix events plz no snowmans and cows don't drop anything .....

7. its better to play lagg events but good then events which are slow... thanks my last reply ..... make it laggy but normal like you did at 19.12....

8. the cmon warmane do something its christmas...is just lol. Yes it is christmas, time of giving and receiving. What did you do for warmane that you wouldnt do any other time of year.
    Now we all play the game coz we prefer it over other games, not for the xmas event. all u lost was a chance to gear in an unconventional way faster. You might still get the chance but be patient n remember the saying 'they gave him a donkey and he examined its teeth' - if its free, dont go inspecting it, its free, ur not getting gold, just be happy you got it.

9. Borrean there must be stairs everyday , do something wtf lul kek

10. Listen up warmane... this **** is awful, you nerfed everything so that 12 year old's that bought their account could be happy, to be honest i played since you started this server, all character loss, all good this you've done, and bad i was with you, and now 12 year old's that parents bought them accounts and donated are more important then the rest of people here, the people holding the server alive are mostly FREE TO PLAY players. I was so happy when i heard that snowman and cows are back, and the bad santa (something new) that was awesome, the most awesome 5 hours on this server since molten.... now i went to cows and drop rates are **** its 5 MAN DUNGEON!!! with 1.3m hp mobs... seriously.... if its because players on lordaeron, nerf their fun and please start caring for all your players not 2k donor people.... sincerely all your other players.....
    Edited: December 21, 2016

11. Cmon warmane im playing this game since molten and it was a lot of fun back there just like the other guy when i heard the cow event i was super excited. But couldnt do it when it was released 1st. Then i heard u were working to fix it but now 5man dung for 23m hp cow ? Jesus... Just like the other guy says 12 year old boyz everwhere with 6k gear aint doing a damn thing in raids. Its impossible to do a proper pug raid. God it is christmas u dont have to give something but taking it away after relasing it.. Not filled with christmas spirit eh?

12. God Not Again. Cow Event is bugged too and no snowmans. Its gonna be bad bad christmas.

13. its better to play lagg events but good then events which are slow... thanks my last reply ..... make it laggy but normal like you did at 19.12....
    i'm with this guy warmane
    we all prefer to play events even with lagg in like 19 december it was very funny and helpful to gear up and i said make it laggy but normal better then nothing

14. so those who r still curious we killed 30 cows by now, got total 4 EoF and 4 EoT, tried the boss which was impossible and then it bugged out.

15. GG warmane you managed to ruin this xmas with drop rates like 0 .1. Event was supposed to be fun and instead we have to 5 man bunch of cows with 1300k hp and cow with 23m and get nothing for it . People will just stop doing it

First ... 678910 Last