1. How do i solve that cow event, everyone saying that it's easy :(

2. When cow npc will start teleporting us to the even spot ?

3. **** me, the lag is just as bad as last year, if not worse... getting boomeranged like hell with each step

4. Bad Santa? Seems like a bad idea so far

5. Overall it seems poorly executed,they shoudda just made porter to seleced events and cut down stress on world/capitals.

6. Cow NPC has been found, but its not teleporting us to the place ;/

7. Lag due to christmas event

Hey

Seems like the new events on Icecrown/warmane are really making the server lag.

I appreciate you guys for doing these events, but whats the point when noone can play on the server without lag?
    There is a 1-2sec delay constantly, and the server is not even full..

Please do something about this warmane.. Either cancel the event or fix it :)
    People will get more mad about lagging server, than not being able to kill a cow..

So like i said, and i think alot of people agrees with me, Fix it! :)

8. "Map cannot be entered at this time"

9. Is it just me or all of you can't log in as well?

MemorieZ
    Remove yell from snowmans. Its lagging enough with so many people in same spot.

11. the server is too lag for the event . its more lag than last year.
    i think its better to reconsider the event .

12. 1000k fo 1 snowmen?1.3 mil for 1 cow with toc level gear,haha.Nice jake!I prefered events last year accesible for everyone,seems only selected few will do this.
    Rather silly disappointment.I still do them but shame for majority who wont be able to exp half of these things.

13. Not only the map can't be entered at this time, the server is literally on so much heavy load at this moment..

14. well yea snowmans got 2much hp, players from other groups use frost spell at 100k hp to restore snowman health to full, cant kill any single snowman

First ... 89101112 ... Last