1. 333 m hp is fine imo for a boss that has a chance of dropping alot of rare loot , like proterean said you just have to be lucky the first 4-5 times i did it dropped picnic basket once , after that i 2 man did it twice and tabard of flame dropped on both the kills and also another picnic basket , later that day i did it one more time with a friend and it dropped a tabard of frost , also i tanked it as WW monk without a healer when the orbs werent bugged and it didnt 1 shot me , it does enrage if you dont kill it in like idk , 10 minutes ? and it will 1 shot you . i do think the spells are supposed to do more dmg since blizzard hits me for 5 k and only the auto attacks actualy deal some dmg

2. did this 5 times on every char what i got and what i got facking milk and preserved holly :) to be honest we got two times [Hippogryph Hatchling] drop and a bucket thingy its cool but it take too long to make the cow down 333mil uhu should make 250mil :)

3. They nerfed it reduced the droop rate and took all the fun of it from the whole event.
    Barely anyone is doing it on the server doing a 5 m dungeon for a boss with 300 mil hp that has a 1 in a milion chance to drop anything worthy is depressing.
    There were hundreds if not even thousands doing snowman and cow last year.
    I was in 40 man groups
    Idk might as well just close the events :\

4. and the snowman event drops valor points wtf? u can only get 1000 per week, and is a bit useless... i miss Justice points T_T

5. Make it happen

There's more stuff, just gotta be lucky :)
    Will we get JP from Snowmen this year again or not? Because 10 snowmen per week (done in 1 day) is quite useless

6. and the snowman event drops valor points wtf? u can only get 1000 per week, and is a bit useless... i miss Justice points T_T
    Im Justice points caped for months and months, what are you even spending them on ?Also they are super easy to farm...

7. Well cow event is great but hè got tons of hp 333mil and that should be a raid boss around this just 5 man group and at most iT drop nothing but to make iT fair on me wat to make the king cow lower hp or put chance of drops bit higher ? Cheers

8. This year Christmas event sucks. No gold from cow I support this change but no justice drop from Snowman not good also COW KING hp is 333 damn Million O.O like really? I killed it but what I got Ice Cold Milk? Like really? xD Atleast give some gold when we kill Cow King :D so we feel like yeah atleast we got something. To sum up all this year Christmas event sucks. About Forum event sounds fun. :) Thumbs up for that Warmane, those title sounds badass.
    Atlast Merry Christmas guys and Happy Holidays.

First 12