/cast Divine Hymn

Shadowfiend:
    #showtooltip
    /startattack
    /cast Shadowfiend

PI for focus target:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@focus] Power Infusion

The mouseover ones should be fairly easy to figure out, just swap out the @focus to @mouseover in the macro above and w the desired spell name.

2. I would like to add an addon to your list that is very helpful to track your procs, its called Cheese. It allows you to change the way combat is displayed!
    Here is a link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/2miqyw...heese.rar/file

3. How you get +73SP (flat) form Tailo?

4. How you get +73SP (flat) form Tailo?
    Enchant has 60 sec cd not 45 sec. This puts it in 15/60 * 295 = 73 SP. Although the proc chance is not 100% but ~ 35% which puts it in effective icd range of ~60 - 65 sec or 68 - 73 SP on average.

5. The links to gear are not working. What are the 4 t10 pieces i need to equip ?

6. The links to gear are not working. What are the 4 t10 pieces i need to equip ?
    Head/shoulder/chest/pants.
    Alternatively, if you can't get the BPC gloves,there's GSB Head+4pc for some stat loss.

7. Hi! Ty for this guide! I am just now starting to use discipline spec and this is really useful. Just a little thing, I can not see the bis items for priest? Links arent working. Could you check on that?

8. Enchant has 60 sec cd not 45 sec. This puts it in 15/60 * 295 = 73 SP. Although the proc chance is not 100% but ~ 35% which puts it in effective icd range of ~60 - 65 sec or 68 - 73 SP on average.
    Thank You.

9. I've been inspecting some disc priests on the server and it seems that most of them are gemming full sp+haste in all gem slots, and this is with haste gear already which puts them way above the cap. I saw one priest with over 1k haste rating (!). Am I missing something here? I thought the cap was 434 only. Why is everyone gearing like this?

10. I've been inspecting some disc priests on the server and it seems that most of them are gemming full sp+haste in all gem slots, and this is with haste gear already which puts them way above the cap. I saw one priest with over 1k haste rating (!). Am I missing something here? I thought the cap was 434 only. Why is everyone gearing like this?
    It's good to have more haste if you have to squeeze some heals out in addition to shields. It's more of a 10man raid thing, some bosses on 25 are pretty ok with more haste also, when progressing and alike. Maybe they feel like a potato on those bosses where shields are useless and they want to spam more lesser heals. But in the end, farming 25hc, you will just pop shields, mending and some penances. Doing some actual healing will be very rare, so haste in this scenario is wasted in a sense.

11. It's good to have more haste if you have to squeeze some heals out in addition to shields. It's more of a 10man raid thing, some bosses on 25 are pretty ok with more haste also, when progressing and alike. Maybe they feel like a potato on those bosses where shields are useless and they want to spam more lesser heals. But in the end, farming 25hc, you will just pop shields, mending and some penances. Doing some actual healing will be very rare, so haste in this scenario is wasted in a sense.
    Ok that makes sense, although the trade off would be a bit weaker heals I suppose. Btw, which bosses are shields useless on?

12. Probably "useless" was not the right word. More like, phases or times when you don't shield, because they will just expire or not even provide a cushion if someone makes a mistake. Situations where you need to start covering with shields in 10 secs to time it right, meantime you spam some lesser heals, renews and such.

Either way, in run of a mill 25mans you definitely dont need haste, just cap GCD.

13. Thing is. your weapons ( sceptor + spindle ) , back & bracer - both from RS. ( and sometimes neck if people prefer choker over amulet ) dont change when you switch from SP to Disc.
    both specs have same bis items. you get **** ton of haste from them. Then your 4 set gives you more haste.
    Yes. 434 haste is " enough " but i will take that 1.1 sec flash heal cast any time. when all healers are good. disc doesnt need to do anything apart from shield , POM bounces and occasional penance on tanks. But then. if you only want to do whats " enough ". where's the fun in that :D .
    once you start going less heals in 25 mans. i'm sure everyone has seen or been part of 3 heals 4 heals groups. every spells you have is useful and for that haste is always good.

14. Thanks for the replies, I'm gonna start gemming some haste and see how it works. :)

First ... 9101112 Last