1. You can kill mw monks as combat, but it's a dampening game. Don't go for mw as double dps afaik.

2. That passive spell has a 10sec cd..
    So everything you said makes no sence..
    And monks can get out of stun whit that brue thingy.. Trinket, or eaven cocoon..
    Checked it, it's true. 10 sec cd. I still win most games vs warr+mw monk by killing the monk sooner or later. Cocoon is terrible and has a huge cd. His brew and trinket have 2 min cd and I still can clone him afterwards. When I'm playing with a priest or shaman, it becomes even easier, because when his Enveloping Mist gets dispelled, he's basicly helpless and I might even be able to Ravage spam through his orbs.

3. Checked it, it's true. 10 sec cd. I still win most games vs warr+mw monk by killing the monk sooner or later. Cocoon is terrible and has a huge cd. His brew and trinket have 2 min cd and I still can clone him afterwards. When I'm playing with a priest or shaman, it becomes even easier, because when his Enveloping Mist gets dispelled, he's basically helpless and I might even be able to Ravage spam through his orbs.
    No offence but the monk you are describing must be a numb-nut if he can die from a feral.
    1. Cocoon does have a big CD, not huge, but only a fool will use it before it's absolutely needed, there are other way of bringing HP up fast.
    2. Again, only a bad monk, or any healer for that matter, will trinket cyclone unless it's absolutely needed so it's not something that should be taken into consideration here.
    3. Helpless without enveloping mist? Again, must have been a really really dense fool if he was helpless without it, or you know very little about the actual possibilities of MW monks. Especially since you think you can spam through anything that monk has. As if monks can't dispel your dots as well.
    4. I also see you talking about possible ccs on the previous page but this was never about the possibilities of a cc but of a chain stun. And you mentioned a rogue, as if monks don't have the ring of piece that pretty much renders any melee dps useless and chi torpedo to get away fast.
    5. Unless the monk mentioned was playing with a terrible partner who tunnels, like 90% of wars here, and you brought him down to dampening.

To me you seem to be one of those who thinks he can handle any class, which of course I agree with-as long as the person playing the opponent class is a complete dimwit who has no idea how to counter you and just stands spamming the most basic spells. Do find- Aomineqt,Amulan(plays on Seance),Tsunade,Iamsmexy,Ariana,Lyssa, few good mw monks to name. Bring any of them down in a duel/arena/heck even a bg, and then you may say that you can kill a mw monk. Cheers.
    Edited: January 7, 2017

4. 1. Cocoon does have a big CD, not huge, but only a fool will use it before it's absolutely needed, there are other way of bringing HP up fast.
    So? It's still a terrible oh-****-cd.

2. Again, only a bad monk, or any healer for that matter, will trinket cyclone unless it's absolutely needed so it's not something that should be taken into consideration here.
    'Unless it's absolutely needed' says it all, doesn't it? To make it more 'broad', I'll rewrite that: Only a bad monk, or any healer for that matter, will trinket any CC unless it's absolutely needed.

I've seen MW monks using their trinket offensively, I've seen them using it defensively. When my healer gets low, some just become desperate and trinket it to interrupt the cyclone I'm casting on their warrior. Or to get that Ring of Peace off to ensure that their warrior gets the kill. Sometimes their partner gets low and they feel like 'it's absolutely needed'.

3. Helpless without enveloping mist? Again, must have been a really really dense fool if he was helpless without it, or you know very little about the actual possibilities of MW monks. Especially since you think you can spam through anything that monk has. As if monks can't dispel your dots as well.
    I'd like to know how a monk is supposed to dispell feral bleeds (unless it's a dwarf ofc). Furthermore, their possibilities are very limited when my bleeds are ticking, their strongest HoT is not present and a successful interrupt could mean death.

4. I also see you talking about possible ccs on the previous page but this was never about the possibilities of a cc but of a chain stun. And you mentioned a rogue, as if monks don't have the ring of piece that pretty much renders any melee dps useless and chi torpedo to get away fast.
    According to my recount, Rake does the most of my dmg. Didn't know Ring of Piece renders my Bleeds useless, which do the most of my dmg.
    In addition, as far as I know RoP can't be casted during stuns. Since I was talking about combat rogues, you can imagine that a 8 sec KS feels quite long when your hp was already below 70-80% when you got stunned. Aaaaand I think I'd try to cyclone that as feral.

5. Unless the monk mentioned was playing with a terrible partner who tunnels, like 90% of wars here, and you brought him down to dampening.
    I can root him every 15 sec with an undispellable root, bash him every 50 sec with an undispellable stun + when I'm playing with a priest, he can also be MCed and cycloned from time to time. To make things even funnier, if his partner is a warrior, his disarm even DRs with RoP! :D
    You're underestimating what Potions and a Berserker Buff can do. I find it great that you admire those players to a degree that makes you think they're unkillable gods of pvp, but don't force others to do so, too. Also, I'm talking about the average player. Every spec has great players who play it. That does not imply that each spec is 'op'

5. Monks strongest hot is not essential for its survival. There are bubbles,there is surging mist,there is that instant heal that still does pretty decently,there is zen sphere,heck even chi brew heals them. By this I want to say that enveloping mist is not as important as you made it seem.
    By the ring of piece functions I was mostly thinking about dks,wars,ROGUES,not ferals. Obviously you don't actually hit with your weapon or cast spells,you could have ignored that detail.
    You just said "an average player", an average MW monk should still know a bit better. A decent monk on the other hand would be insulted that you think such a strong class can be so easily killed, especially by a class that kills with dots. I don't exactly admire them but I find them excellent representatives of their class and spec; if you had said that you could kill a bad monk or average monk or a monk that plays just for cap with whoever, at first, then sure, maybe you can kill it. But claiming to kill many "monks" and throwing you in arena against one of those, you'd be very wrong. That goes for every healer, I've seen wars that can nuke down druids,shamans,priests,whatever, but put them against Leafz, Ducessa, Halta, Xeroin,Totemon and they'd be chasing their own tails.

6. Told you, you can't RoP during a 8 sec KS. MW Monks are ****ty tanks, they were ****ty tanks on retail and if they ever become good tanks in pvp here, they're probably bugged.

7. So? It's still a terrible oh-****-cd.

'Unless it's absolutely needed' says it all, doesn't it? To make it more 'broad', I'll rewrite that: Only a bad monk, or any healer for that matter, will trinket any CC unless it's absolutely needed.

I've seen MW monks using their trinket offensively, I've seen them using it defensively. When my healer gets low, some just become desperate and trinket it to interrupt the cyclone I'm casting on their warrior. Or to get that Ring of Peace off to ensure that their warrior gets the kill. Sometimes their partner gets low and they feel like 'it's absolutely needed'.

I'd like to know how a monk is supposed to dispell feral bleeds (unless it's a dwarf ofc). Furthermore, their possibilities are very limited when my bleeds are ticking, their strongest HoT is not present and a successful interrupt could mean death.

According to my recount, Rake does the most of my dmg. Didn't know Ring of Piece renders my Bleeds useless, which do the most of my dmg.
    In addition, as far as I know RoP can't be casted during stuns. Since I was talking about combat rogues, you can imagine that a 8 sec KS feels quite long when your hp was already below 70-80% when you got stunned. Aaaaand I think I'd try to cyclone that as feral.

I can root him every 15 sec with an undispellable root, bash him every 50 sec with an undispellable stun + when I'm playing with a priest, he can also be MCed and cycloned from time to time. To make things even funnier, if his partner is a warrior, his disarm even DRs with RoP! :D

You're underestimating what Potions and a Berserker Buff can do. I find it great that you admire those players to a degree that makes you think they're unkillable gods of pvp, but don't force others to do so, too. Also, I'm talking about the average player. Every spec has great players who play it. That does not imply that each spec is 'op'
    You are obviously a bad feral, healers can deal(out of dampening obvi) with our bleeds pretty easily. Whats the biggest thing on 5.4.8 feral is his shred and ravage witch are doing apsolutely stupid ammounts of damage, my bleeds are ticking for 45+40k(crit) with full buffs and my ravage is hitting for ~110k and shred is hitting for 55-70k(crit).

stupid *** 1.7k trash ferals

8. You are obviously a bad feral, healers can deal(out of dampening obvi) with our bleeds pretty easily. Whats the biggest thing on 5.4.8 feral is his shred and ravage witch are doing apsolutely stupid ammounts of damage, my bleeds are ticking for 45+40k(crit) with full buffs and my ravage is hitting for ~110k and shred is hitting for 55-70k(crit).

stupid *** 1.7k trash ferals
    More like 55k max shreds. What you're talking about is the burst that comes from your sWiFtY 0n3sh0t macro. How many ravages do you get out without Incarnation? One every 30 secs? Maybe one or two additional ones if you are able to restealth, but that's it. My bleeds crit for 40-55k. That's 80-110k each cycle if you look at them as synced. That's one full ravage each cycle. Without Incarnation. What are you trying to prove here? That you can't get a kill on a mw monk? You should try to do some arenas with a healer. Then you might be able to figure out how to deal damage outside of your l33t 0n3sh0t macro.

9. More like 55k max shreds. What you're talking about is the burst that comes from your sWiFtY 0n3sh0t macro. How many ravages do you get out without Incarnation? One every 30 secs? Maybe one or two additional ones if you are able to restealth, but that's it. My bleeds crit for 40-55k. That's 80-110k each cycle if you look at them as synced. That's one full ravage each cycle. Without Incarnation. What are you trying to prove here? That you can't get a kill on a mw monk? You should try to do some arenas with a healer. Then you might be able to figure out how to deal damage outside of your l33t 0n3sh0t macro.
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/.../match-history

10. it's kind of funny that the latest game you played is in fact a loss to MW warr x)

edit: on a side note, I can kill MWs on my WW fairly regularly, in dampening you can kill them through healing.

Without dampening it's; Leg sweep, RJW and stacks + cast chi burst right before 2 sec immunity ends, RSK, Chi brew, Fists of fury.

You can 100-0 a MW monk like this, sometimes through cocoon, vs lower teams this is almost a guaranteed kill. Higher teams will have their partner interrupt you on fist most likely, so it's wise to make sure your parnter has some sort of CC on theirs.
    Edited: January 14, 2017

11. People care to rating , not fun ... all the arenas que i get healer/dps , (healer/warrior) really iam bored of it , always same challenge , i think warmane should nerf them , All healing in 2v2 done by healers is reduced 25% , and force people to play 2 dps , since 2v2 in frostwolf is getting worst and worst , its rarely to face 2 dps , and when i face 2 dps , i say ez combo ( i play balance druid/warlock combo)
    Most annoying combos:
    1) Healer /warrior
    2) healer/unholy dk
    this should be nerfed , All incoming heals for this combos should be reduced by 20-25%

12. People care to rating , not fun ... all the arenas que i get healer/dps , (healer/warrior) really iam bored of it , always same challenge , i think warmane should nerf them , All healing in 2v2 done by healers is reduced 25% , and force people to play 2 dps , since 2v2 in frostwolf is getting worst and worst , its rarely to face 2 dps , and when i face 2 dps , i say ez combo ( i play balance druid/warlock combo)
    Most annoying combos:
    1) Healer /warrior
    2) healer/unholy dk
    this should be nerfed , All incoming heals for this combos should be reduced by 20-25%
    "I'm on a diet so you can't eat a cookie"- play what you want but let others do the same as well. Even though the combo you play can heal almost as much as the real healers. And so what if the people care about rating, you can have both rating and fun. Healers want to have fun too, who are you to force them out of arenas? And healing does get reduced after some time, which your combo should be familiar with. And finally, you say "ez combo" but you want everybody to play double dps, or in other words,you want everybody to be "ez combo" for you? Lol...

13. "I'm on a diet so you can't eat a cookie"- play what you want but let others do the same as well. Even though the combo you play can heal almost as much as the real healers. And so what if the people care about rating, you can have both rating and fun. Healers want to have fun too, who are you to force them out of arenas? And healing does get reduced after some time, which your combo should be familiar with. And finally, you say "ez combo" but you want everybody to play double dps, or in other words,you want everybody to be "ez combo" for you? Lol...
    there is alot of other combos that can survive , and do high dps , i just want people to try 2 dps

yes our combo is annoying , and we heal as healers , but its still better than healer/dps , yes we kite alot in arena , use rejvuntion always , use demonic gateway , spam cyclone/fears , but we feel better playing as 2 dps combo

. when we face 2 dps combo like Feral druid/retri pala , the arena is really funny , Both of us Survive much , and Deal high damage , it feels challenging ,
    i want from the healers to try the 2 dps combo , its alot better , and all 2 dps combo have pros and cons

i want to see funny combos in arenas like
    MAge/rogue , Shadow/elemental , Warlock/mage , Feral/retri , Warrior/dk

the Healer dps combo is boring as hell , all the arena is the same , First they cant kill us cuz of kite/heals/cc , and then when dampening Reach 30% , one of us win , and Warrior with healer is so annoying , Really annoying , He have 3 stuns , Charge stun , Storm bolt , and a knockback talent and interrupt spellcast ability , and Heroic leap , and second wind 3% hp every sec at 35% hp (with healer) , and their Attacks put deep wounds which reduce heal by 25%.... i would suggest to let the Dampening start at the Beginning of the Arena , instead of waiting 5 min
    Edited: January 23, 2017

First 12