1. Population cap of 14,000 Player

Whenever possible please reached the Population cap on 14,000 ..
    Thanks!

2. I'll let you figure this one out.

Why wouldn''t they increase the cap to 14.000 if they could?

3. https://www.warmane.com/information

At this moment is:
    Lordaeron - 34 ms
    Blackrock - 53 ms
    Icecrown - 122 ms

If anything, the cap should be reduced.

4. Cuz the waiting line is too Long .. sometimes you are waiting 3-4 hours

5. Cuz the waiting line is too Long .. sometimes you are waiting 3-4 hours
    donate than. problem solved.

6. https://www.warmane.com/information

At this moment is:
    Lordaeron - 34 ms
    Blackrock - 53 ms
    Icecrown - 122 ms

If anything, the cap should be reduced.
    Fully agree.

And ya, or donate or just deal with it, 12k is still waaay from optimal, 2 realms with 6k wold have worked smoother but that's just my nonsense talks, who cares anyway.

7. All these poor nabs cant spare 10€. Ask mommy to pay if u can't wait... It should alredy be lowered.

8. All these poor nabs cant spare 10€. Ask mommy to pay if u can't wait... It should alredy be lowered.
    You should ask yours to pay a little less on your donations tho, seems like all this gaming has made you an annoying prick.

9. what happens when everybody is a donator? as roughly 85% of icecrown players are donators, there is still a que..

10. what happens when everybody is a donator? as roughly 85% of icecrown players are donators, there is still a que..
    That's literally impossible.

11. 1:start ur login process earlier
    2: problem only exists for small part of the day, rest of the time its fine.
    3: less queue =less donating for em
    4: come join my lonely chars on cata, ull nvr see queue there.
    5: w8in for quest mobs and items to respawn with 14k ppl, see prices go up even more, alrdy got enough qq on this with ppl asking for timers to be changed.

12. I understand what you mean, and to the other people in the comments saying: Ohh just donate, problem solved. That's horse****.

I think what they should do is have a donation goal, to set up an extra server. And link them together.

13. I understand what you mean, and to the other people in the comments saying: Ohh just donate, problem solved. That's horse****.

I think what they should do is have a donation goal, to set up an extra server. And link them together.
    This, cross realm integration would solidify Warmane's reputation as the most revolutionary server. I'm sure a vast majority of he community would support this in a poll and it would increase donations 10 fold in my opinion.

14. This, cross realm integration would solidify Warmane's reputation as the most revolutionary server. I'm sure a vast majority of he community would support this in a poll and it would increase donations 10 fold in my opinion.
    Are you aware of how complex it is to do that?

15. can we finally get cap reduced to like 9k players?

123 Last