1. I would love them to reduce the cap back to 3.5k then just open up other realms and let people transfer to others, then keep opening realm as needed.

2. Is it me or did the queue problem come ever since the merge

3. Its not normal to wait 2-3 hours, just to play a bit, about 2 hrs.
    We have to start our login progress earlier, dats our our only option to play in the best 3.3.5 pirate server.
    Please do sth, maybe 2 realms of Icecrown, idk,
    but the situation is not normal.

4. Its not normal to wait 2-3 hours, just to play a bit, about 2 hrs.
    We have to start our login progress earlier, dats our our only option to play in the best 3.3.5 pirate server.
    Please do sth, maybe 2 realms of Icecrown, idk,
    but the situation is not normal.
    Being too cheap to donate 10e ONCE, now thats not normal.

Please bring the cap down to 10k so these freeloaders can cry even more.

5. what happens when everybody is a donator? as roughly 85% of icecrown players are donators, there is still a que..
    Well that apparently won't happen bud. Cuz everyone wouldn't be crying on the forums about a queue. IT IS $10!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a wife who's a stay at home mom, 3 children, two car payments + insurance, rent, electric, 2 cell phones, tv + internet bills and still managed to pull $20 out of my *** to donate on both accounts with no problem. And I'm far from rich or wealthy!

FIGURE IT OUT OR WAIT IN A QUEUE! Simple.

6. Being too cheap to donate 10e ONCE, now thats not normal.

Please bring the cap down to 10k so these freeloaders can cry even more.
    Got my support lol

7. When i donate 10 dollars, then how long will this instant log in lasts ? One time payment or every month ?

8. When i donate 10 dollars, then how long will this instant log in lasts ? One time payment or every month ?
    Its permanent for Icecrown.

9. When you donate you will get lifetime easy access and also you can spend coins on stuff you want...

10. Stop being so cheap and donate.. The DEV work so hard to make these servers.!

11. They wont, becuae they wouldnt get que skip money, its perfect the way it is

12. god please close these stupid qq threads

13. god please, reduce playercap to 9k to reduce lag and improve gameplay xp.

14. god please, reduce playercap to 9k to reduce lag and improve gameplay xp.
    what lag? im playing with steady 20-40ms 24/7...
    and with current que cap quality is better than it would be with 9k since more people to play with.

the only reason i would suggest increasing cap is that more poeple would get in for quality.
    As for payment, i thing warmane dserves to recieve that minimum ammount atleast from each player who playes here. thats a bare minimum.

First 123 Last