1. 12/12 25n done in 1 hr and 30 before reset. Going for two lods this coming reset week!

Still recruiting healers and tanks mostly

2. Garlic slacker. Didn't post our Ulduar 10 man finish during our rest day. Tomorrow ICC25 hc hoping to get 12/12 in one day.

3. Garlic slacker. Didn't post our Ulduar 10 man finish during our rest day. Tomorrow ICC25 hc hoping to get 12/12 in one day.
    Alone in the Darkenss or go home!

4. Alone in the Darkenss or go home!
    Im always alone in the darkness at home. Has no friends :(

5. Im always alone in the darkness at home. Has no friends :(
    Well, you have Shaos. That's gotta count for something, riiiiggghhttt? ;D

Mitato best potato <3

6. Gj bois, 3rd LOD in 3hrs on the same night. LOD officially on farm?

7. Gj bois, 3rd LOD in 3hrs on the same night. LOD officially on farm?
    lod has been on farm ever since gorlac the worlack decided to grace our beautiful american guild with his presence. beef

8. Well, you have Shaos. That's gotta count for something, riiiiggghhttt? ;D

Mitato best potato <3
    Shaos doesn't count :(

Here is a post of our kill. Tonight was the first time we did the entire 12/12 in one night. LoD was done in two attempts. Very proud of all my little children tonight :)))

Excuse my nubness, I don't play hunter that often anymore so I am not used to playing it anymore and I do mess up a lot, probably more than I can count plus I was playing with around 500 ping and raid leading.

Edited: March 2, 2017

9. Shaos doesn't count :(

Here is a post of our kill. Tonight was the first time we did the entire 12/12 in one night. LoD was done in two attempts. Very proud of all my little children tonight :)))

Excuse my nubness, I don't play hunter that often anymore so I am not used to playing it anymore and I do mess up a lot, probably more than I can count plus I was playing with around 500 ping and raid leading.

That ui man, do you really play like that?

10. That ui man, do you really play like that?
    Meng, don't hate on my mitato. I know he's bad, but pls. He needs some love.

On a serious note though, I really don't believe in hating on other people's UI. Each person is unique and different and are comfortable with a different layout. And if he isn't comfortable with it, you can make some suggestions :)

11. That ui man, do you really play like that?
    My Ui shows all relevant information I need to lead. I'd say 75% of the time I'm not even looking at most things on it. I generally look at where people are and their positioning and grid. Only thing that isn't enable is CDused cause my monitor is incredibly small and it can't fit what I actually want my ui to be.

12. rabbi gm best gm. 11/12 on alt run doing 2nd lod tomorrow

13. TOGC 25 full clear yesterday, gg bois

14. Did a ICC25N gearing run got quite a few people gears on their 5k alts!

15. Meng, don't hate on my mitato. I know he's bad, but pls. He needs some love.

On a serious note though, I really don't believe in hating on other people's UI. Each person is unique and different and are comfortable with a different layout. And if he isn't comfortable with it, you can make some suggestions :)
    Did not mean to be hater, was legitimately wondering as maybe he changed settings for recording and/or distorted while recording.

My only suggestions would be to bind all your spells as clicking is just adding redundant latency. You can also create a macro that sets a mark on your target, which would be better than manually clicking a characters portrait and setting a mark on them.

Regardless, I am glad there is a strong NA guild. All the best.

First ... 910111213 ... Last