1. Alright Children. You've forced the old players to take notice of this thread. Time is up for you. Who do I prove wrong first? Ah yes, let us start with the "WE WANT MOLTEN BACK WAAAHHH" peasants with no real argument.

Which part of Molten are you saying is better than Warmane?

Molten had less population
    Molten had less working content
    Molten didn't even have a suitable anti cheat for half of its existence

What do people "Miss about Molten" in comparison to Warmane?

1) They miss the social interaction between GMs and themselves in game. That is adorable if I may say so in the least. Not an actual argument, though. GMs are not your Parents, they are not obligated to play with you, they get paid to monitor you. Also, that was nonexistent in the time I played and I don't care. (Joined in 2010) - If you're talking about prior to 2010, then I can't see the population being that great, and the GMs having the spare time to log in game and goof around. What everyone is forgetting is the part where MOLTEN WOW HAD LESS PLAYERS ALTOGETHER THAN HALF OF ICE CROWN WARMANE. <- On that note, wouldn't it. make. sense. that. the GMs are busy?

2) They miss the gifts Molten gave us, compared to the gifts Warmane gives us. Again, this isn't an actual argument. Everyone is being a little kid about this, simple as that. Whine because they can. Watch me kill this argument.

2a. Molten had a low population of players. The amount of players that would receive 150+ coins at Christmas was a small percentage of that, even. Hardly any of those players play anymore.

2b. When a game just starts out, it always has certain features that are removed a year or two at best, down the road. Be it currency or the like. A lot of games do this.

3) They want the old Vote Shop back (This is my personal favorite argument to see)

The original Vote Shop was corrupt.

You could buy mog sets for 2-5 vote points each, and sell them for easily 5k-10k gold
    You could sell the Exodar Life Staff for 40k gold, I personally sold it for 75k gold one (cost around 60 vote points I believe)
    You could buy Pumpkin Bags for 1 vp each which basically made all other bags but Black Holes worthless

"Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure" We all "Cough" Miss "Cough" The Vote Shop because of its "Cough" uh... Mounts "Cough" and such. That's the reason. Not for all of the exploits that made people like myself create multiple accounts to farm Vote Points because they were so handy, and make easily upwards of 200k a week gold and have enough gold to be holding 1mil giveaways.

Yeah........ We miss Molten because of how much we could rip off other players and get away with it, or cheat in game"

^ If that's how you worded it, maybe then I could take you plebs serious.

@Prot - I don't ****ing blame you.
    What are u smoking More population? You forget that there was 6 Wotlk servers with 3.5k ppl and 1k que at one point + deepholm and the other cata server which had 4.5k and 1.5k que, dont make me dig screenshots from my old pc, Molten at one point had 32.000 online players at the same time.
    And what content u talkin bout, only thing extra is wintergrasp ,dumb quests who never cares about after doing them 1 time or achievs which prove nothing since most ppl start with super high gs making those achievs a joke and gg Ulduar an old raid( reminder we play on 3.3.5a where icc and rs count only) and that's it . New Core which has nothing to do with how molten took care of things more about skilled devs and staff numbers, and the will of the devs to change it/fix it. I remember green_dev saying in global chat with GM account that most of the bugs are easily fixable but there was lack of staff and that was the reason nothing was fixed, he even mention that at one point there was only 2 devs him and 1 more guy and both of them worked like 15-20 hours a week on the server as a part-time job , hence the 50 posts about "Molten is hiring experienced devs" They had lack of Devs thats it.

PS: Nothing wrong with warmane, its just that the staff's involvement in the gameplay is almost 0 besides tickets and banning.
    I remember back in the days gms and other staff members would join raids and have fun making jokes and etc, which doesnt exist now, lets just say Molten was a nice fun Game, and Warmane is the real deal, the serious thing , the more professional server.

2nd Edit: And for the record this gold squish wont fix the economy, gold per gem was 600-800g before squish, and its the same price now, we only lost gold for nothing, Inflation is kicking in, now pay 800 gold per gem, with your 10-20k u have
    Edited: January 2, 2017

2. PS: Nothing wrong with warmane, its just that the staff's involvement in the gameplay is almost 0 besides tickets and banning.
    I remember back in the days gms and other staff members would join raids and have fun making jokes and etc, which doesnt exist now, lets just say Molten was a nice fun Game, and Warmane is the real deal, the serious thing , the more professional server.
    We still do that from time to time, only when appropriate and when it doesn't disrupt gameplay of others. Many can vouch here that we've been raid, guild and chat channel visitors many times. It's just that the affected population that saw us, if we can even call it that way, is very small in comparison of the total amount of players and these encounters often go unseen by many people.

3. Still alive i see :D ****ing Grandpa, lul i cant believe there's ppl still playing from the ancient 2k10 , feels good tho.. to know, im not the only guy from that days still active on this server :D
    hahaha hey i'm not that old ;D but yeah good to see you man, took a 3 year break to make me come back.

4. hahaha hey i'm not that old ;D but yeah good to see you man, took a 3 year break to make me come back.
    You ancient what u talkin bout lmao

5. 7 coins
    5.0 points
    72GYY9IW9Q single use code for 40% discount.
    Love Fool
    Haunted Memento
    Random amount of Dire Brew

Didnt expect anything after last year but something better than nothing right people? hope everyone has a great 2017 and get to play legion because its sooooooooooooo good right now :)

6. 6.0 points
    *********** single use code for 30% discount.
    Random amount of Springtime Stout
    Shadow Jade Focusing Lens
    Random amount of Underbelly Elixir

Thanks Warmane! :-D
    (Code hidden :D)

7. got me some snowballs, deviate fish, savoury deviate delight, 7 vps, 23 coins. 40% discount code.

Ty.

Would like TCG items added to wotlk coin shop, need to spend coins on some useless stuff.

8. 50 coins
    40%
    Some VP
    Random gifts

Thank you for the gifts Warmane. Cheers and Happy New Year!

9. Id appreciate if people could stop going off topic on this thread. I opened this thread to see what others got and I dont give a **** if you think if it was enough or not. If you want to talk if it was or wasnt fair open up another thread, dont post here I dont care about.

All in all it was a GIFT, no matter if it happened to be nothing or something awesome (depends on person that received the gift) it was still something free that Warmane has no absolute reasons to do. They are not obligated to give stuff away and when they do please show some respect.

All in all, please keep this stricly to what the title says, I just want to see what others got and not what you think about the Gifts. Thanks!

10. to think i got Anzu and the ogre suit for xmass on molten its like i got coal this year

11. where we use single code discount?

12. where we use single code discount?
    In the point/coin shop when you want to purchase something.

First ... 456