1. Wouldnt it be easier to just close Lordaeron in that case?
    Lordaeron still offers a concept, which is interesting to many players.

2. My experience with lvling a priest and trying to do a quest in BFD for a much needed wand is just me standing around trying to find or make a group to do the dungeon. It's next to impossible to find a group and making one involves spamming the global chat, competing with spam from everyone else, it's not fun and forces people to spam for attention in a chat that is nothing but 3-5 lines of spam from people every second. 3 days of trying and I give up, lower lvl players simply can't make or find groups due to the higher lvls spamming the **** out of the global chat and global chat spams every other chat unless you disable it. And if you disable it then you miss the small chance that someone is recruiting for the dungeon you need. No RFD is supposed to enhance the social experience? You can't even talk in global, you can't have any meaningful or useful social interaction in a chat that's basically just non-stop spam from people LFG/LFM. The very purpose of the disabling of the RFD is destroying any possible opportunity for social interaction.

3. I have to strongly agree with this.

I was a big anti-RFD person... But you're right with this. It sucks without it. It doesn't make anything more "hardcore" or "social" rather than an annoyance and time waster.

4. I have to strongly agree with this.

I was a big anti-RFD person... But you're right with this. It sucks without it. It doesn't make anything more "hardcore" or "social" rather than an annoyance and time waster.
    Weak argument, i mean after all you are wasting your time playing a video game arent u ? Trash mobs in raids and dungeons are also an annoyance and time waster.

5. Weak argument, i mean after all you are wasting your time playing a video game arent u ? Trash mobs in raids and dungeons are also an annoyance and time waster.
    Talking about weak arguments, you are saying that he is wasting time playing a video game. Well in that case, would not RDF help that time "waste"? RDF would make the game less time consuming.

At least when you are killing trash mobs in dungeons, you actually doing something. You are playing the game, you are getting loot. Without RDF you are writing LFG, LFM, INV, for X time, while you could have been killing that trash mobs.

It is so correct to say that RDF, does not make the server more hardcore, it only makes it more time consuming. Thats it.
    Talking about weak arguments.

6. I do wish RDF was active, and this is why: I just started. Alone. My brother and friends, my old game core, are playing other things. I have begged them to play, but we all left retail during Cataclysm and they never looked back. I did. I missed WOW, and Wrath was the pinnacle to me. I loved the tournament, daily quests, heroic instances, the lore, pretty much everything. But I am alone. I haven't even found a guild that wants a casual likely non-raider (no time, too much wife aggro) who is likely older than most of the population.

It was just so much less tedious to queue in the DF and run instances than to go old school and spam for a group, finally find one, wait for the healer to afk for 10 minutes, wait for the mage to fly from Arathi Highlands to UC to get on a zep to Ogrimmar and fly to Camp T to run to RFK. I rolled on Lordaeron because it was 1x exp and people had to level the old fashioned way.

I love the place and I am not going anywhere, but I don't think RDF would break anything.

7. I do wish RDF was active, and this is why: I just started. Alone. My brother and friends, my old game core, are playing other things. I have begged them to play, but we all left retail during Cataclysm and they never looked back. I did. I missed WOW, and Wrath was the pinnacle to me. I loved the tournament, daily quests, heroic instances, the lore, pretty much everything. But I am alone. I haven't even found a guild that wants a casual likely non-raider (no time, too much wife aggro) who is likely older than most of the population.

It was just so much less tedious to queue in the DF and run instances than to go old school and spam for a group, finally find one, wait for the healer to afk for 10 minutes, wait for the mage to fly from Arathi Highlands to UC to get on a zep to Ogrimmar and fly to Camp T to run to RFK. I rolled on Lordaeron because it was 1x exp and people had to level the old fashioned way.

I love the place and I am not going anywhere, but I don't think RDF would break anything.
    Amen. I was really hoping they'd announce something about the RDF tool with the ICC announcement but nope :( I started playing here a few weeks ago and been having a blast but to be fair, getting into instances at low level is just bad... It's not fun. I'm fine with the traveling to instances part ( I actually rather love it ) but the spamming global chat and using the damn /who list what doesnt even properly work for me is not very enjoyable. What i'd love to see is a group finder type thing like in retail. Don't have to form groups by spamming global or whispering to every guy in your who list in the right level range. Instead you could use the group finder, select which instance you want to go to, see all the people that are currently looking to do that instance as well, throw some invites and form a group.

I sincerely think group finder would be a great option.

8. It is so hard to get started on Lordaeron. Not difficult hard, just annoying hard. I too am alone and the RDF is the perfect tool for people like me just trying to find a place to meet other players in similar stages of their progression. I guess all I can do is grind away and hope that they realize that the vast majority of the player base sees the RDF being disabled as something they tolerate and not something that enhances their experience in any way.

9. Despite our requests and arguments being useless, They really should implement it (at least with some restrictions)

For example:
    2-3 RDF dungeons per day.
    Or
    Only for dungeons level 1-79.
    Or
    Only for normal dungeons.
    Or
    Specific queue only and no teleport (in my opinion the best one). This is basically how it is on Legion at the moment.

We all have our own feelings on it but to be honest, I feel if RDF existed the population would be close to that of Icecrown.
    I can imagine a lot of people quit because they can't spend the limited time they have looking for a group for a long time. It's fast as tank/healer but not so much as dps.

The lack of top tier donation gear would attract a LOT of people (as it has me)
    Edited: February 21, 2017

10. I'm really a anti-RDF, like many you are just doing quest , which is great here, the server is really high quality then,

on retail the RDF is hated because of the non-social experiment it provide, it's an horror to go with and i won't talk about Raid finder..., i play Wow since the beta mostly and when it was implemented, it was a good tool, which became garbage, nowadays you have to be lucky OR go again with your friend list ...if you want just go through some easy DJ, because people simply don't care if they aggro all trashs or wipe the whole grp 10x in a row, it's multi server, they won't ever see you again.
    I'm Warrior, Pally and Dk tank on retail, i've never ever put a feet in a Dj without the right spec, pot, food and so on, if you have never run Hall of Reflection with a healer who in fact was a dps , or a Ret who wants to tank Hall of lightning and for the most part, hybrid classes who are in queue as tank/healer to go faster and **** the whole grp, have you ever check a mage with full Stam/Agility gem, RDF is for you.

the main positive argument i see here for it, is: it's one and only server right?, so it can work flawlessly like it was before on retail, because if there is this kind of dumb guys around they will be spotted fast.

the main argument against, is: lvling will be faster than it is today and the server is supposed to stay at Icc, so..why ? take your time, lvling is what it is, if you don't have this famous item, so be it, it wont last long btw and you will be 80 anyway .

my 2 cent

11. If they introduced RDF Id play again to be honest. I've quit just because I got bored of old Vanilla leveling system, I wanted the RDF. Its cool to go hardcore with your first toon but then 2nd etc, it just gets annoying
    Edited: February 21, 2017

12. I'm really a anti-RDF, like many you are just doing quest , which is great here, the server is really high quality then,

on retail the RDF is hated because of the non-social experiment it provide, it's an horror to go with and i won't talk about Raid finder..., i play Wow since the beta mostly and when it was implemented, it was a good tool, which became garbage, nowadays you have to be lucky OR go again with your friend list ...if you want just go through some easy DJ, because people simply don't care if they aggro all trashs or wipe the whole grp 10x in a row, it's multi server, they won't ever see you again.
    I'm Warrior, Pally and Dk tank on retail, i've never ever put a feet in a Dj without the right spec, pot, food and so on, if you have never run Hall of Reflection with a healer who in fact was a dps , or a Ret who wants to tank Hall of lightning and for the most part, hybrid classes who are in queue as tank/healer to go faster and **** the whole grp, have you ever check a mage with full Stam/Agility gem, RDF is for you.

the main positive argument i see here for it, is: it's one and only server right?, so it can work flawlessly like it was before on retail, because if there is this kind of dumb guys around they will be spotted fast.

the main argument against, is: lvling will be faster than it is today and the server is supposed to stay at Icc, so..why ? take your time, lvling is what it is, if you don't have this famous item, so be it, it wont last long btw and you will be 80 anyway .

my 2 cent
    wrong it isnt faster in wotlk especially without heirlooms + no quests at instance entrance on 1x rates than questing.
    And the other thing why don you just lf grp normaly and then que instead of crying about the people you get? Dont think this is nit allowed with rdf activ?!

In my opinion if it helps the server pop enable rdf people will realize quite fast that it isnt the rdf speed like on retail but atleast these discussions can stop

13. why don you just lf grp normaly and then que instead of crying about the people you get? Dont think this is nit allowed with rdf activ?!
    to be honest what the point to Lf a grp and then queue? Oo, so no need for Rdf

then don't say i'm crying for bad behaviour in RDF, it's sometimes beyond understanding how players are dumb or bullies or both, if they don't know how but are fair or simply misinformed , i'm the first to explain how it works or must work.

i have 26 char on Wow both sides, not that much, but i've spent a lot of time in RDF to lvl up and believe me, a guild is the best way to go, on retail.

So ok it's not that fast, but it will be faster than any run with a HL, if you do your questing normaly, you'll have all the quest for the said dungeon^^, then the few other runs will be only grinding and a mob elite will give you more Xp than any kind in open area.

Btw what is the problem with server pop??

14. What about achievements with Perky Pug? WHAT ABOUT THAT WARMANE

First ... 34567 ... Last