1. ally vs horde

I guess you ppl realized already that being a horde sux this days in bgs, even if u r good geared 5k+ u get bored of horde loosing all the time and u move to ally, well lets see what could be done to help a bit the horde side:
    WG - gief horde instant 2 flags capped when bg starts
    AB- should start at 1550 horde, ally - 1000
    AV- ally should start with all there towers destroyed

Well was thinking now more seriously what could be done so pros join horde aswel gief the horde something in + maybe just an experiment +3 more talent points, free haircut, beer, naked girls or maybe extra brain

2. I guess you ppl realized already that being a horde sux this days in bgs, even if u r good geared 5k+ u get bored of horde loosing all the time and u move to ally, well lets see what could be done to help a bit the horde side:

Well was thinking now more seriously what could be done so pros join horde aswel gief the horde something in + maybe just an experiment +3 more talent points, free haircut, beer, naked girls or maybe extra brain
    So allies are losing most bgs...and you claim horde are losing most bgs...then who is winning them? Some magical third faction?

3. well lets see what could be done to help a bit the horde side:
    Nice try, honestly.
    Maybe hordies should start playing battlegrounds properly, how about that? For starters, those ain't to farm HK's, as there are objectives.
    I'll leave the rest to you.

4. So allies are losing most bgs...and you claim horde are losing most bgs...then who is winning them? Some magical third faction?
    Sneaky worgens and goblins are left out in wotlk so they probably come around and buttrape both sides disguised as the opposite?

5. So allies are losing most bgs...and you claim horde are losing most bgs...then who is winning them? Some magical third faction?
    I was alliance in Icecrown, but rerolled horde thinking it was the easy way to gearing up, but I was wrong, horde lose even more than alliance. A least In alliance I used to win 40% (with PvP crafted gear and relentless vote point weapons) , in the horde I has luck if I win the daily after 5-6 bgs with almost full relentless gear.
    Waiting to get 30 points to return to alliance.
    Edited: January 10, 2017

6. I was alliance in Icecrown, but rerolled horde thinking it was the easy way to gearing up, but I was wrong, horde lose even more than alliance. A least In alliance I used to win 40% (with PvP crafted gear and relentless vote point weapons) , in the horde I has luck if I win the daily after 5-6 bgs with almost full relentless gear.
    Waiting to get 30 points to return to alliance.
    Every single bg I do as alliance, it is against a full bis horde premade, and my team is all under 2k gs except for me. BGs have been awful ever since a bunch of horde transferred to alliance, same with WG. I gave up because I honestly don't care enough. I just do WG weeklies to get honor to buy mounts.

7. What do you need from faction wich needs premade to camp Rebel camp ?
    But even there they have been farmed by alliance. (/wave unit x)

8. stop premade ! premade=10 min que bg lol . every day more players use bots bg you can check out on youtube

9. Every single bg I do as alliance, it is against a full bis horde premade, and my team is all under 2k gs except for me. BGs have been awful ever since a bunch of horde transferred to alliance, same with WG. I gave up because I honestly don't care enough. I just do WG weeklies to get honor to buy mounts.
    I though the same before transfer to horde, but trush me, if you transfer now to the horde, you will see how awful it's.
    Edited: January 11, 2017

10. I though the same before transfer to horde, but trush me, if you transfer now to the horde, you will see how awful it's.
    The biggest plus of the horde is que system - you can easy que as 20 man premade, neglecting random crappy geared noobs.
    Also to play with multiboxers not against them - alliance has not multiboxers with faceroll cancer setup 500 ele shamans 600 resto druids.

Con - ugly races and autistic community if you play solo.
    Edited: January 11, 2017

11. The biggest plus of the horde is que system - you can easy que as 20 man premade, neglecting random crappy geared noobs.
    Also to play with multiboxers not against them - alliance has not multiboxers with faceroll cancer setup 500 ele shamans 600 resto druids.

Con - ugly races and autistic community if you play solo.
    Another con: their premades are **** as well.

12. What about wintergrasp horde controls it like 1-2 times in a week....

13. People need to stop *****ing and get better at the game. You're not winning because you suck, that's it.

14. What about wintergrasp horde controls it like 1-2 times in a week....
    Guess you don't log on very often, huh?

12 Last