1. This thread hypes me.
    +1 for everything said. Companions, Mounts, legacy items o.O
    Even if the prices become overpriced, I'd still farm the literal ****ing **** out of achievements just for this.

2. Especially mounts, that are unobtainable ingame and are not used for event rewards would be very nice to have in the point store.

3. I'd actually like to use some of my coins to buy lower level gear, like sub-40. Some of that stuff is super rare thanks to there simply being fewer people playing at low levels, and so fewer drops.

4. A staff comment would be appreciated since so many ppl are interested in this.

5. I agree with everything you said and mounts back in vote shop would be great along with low level items for transmog.

6. We can say the same for cata/mop marketplace lel. I dont remember buying anything on this new marketplace for this reason ye. I used points only to race/faction change lol , they are useless atm
    Edited: January 30, 2017

7. My opimion is that all items below 80 should be added.
    And i am sure many people would love this too.

8. Staff response would be nice tho... One thing is debating here, and completely another if they actually agree with us...

9. My opimion is that all items below 80 should be added.
    And i am sure many people would love this too.
    Only BoP items should be added though so the economy is not affected.

10. It would be great time to point out twinking here.

Reasons you destroyed it:
    1.You removed all items underneath level 80.
    2.You removed items from vendros ingame(BiS ones) and replaced them with lower quallity ones(which means we cant get BiS PvP items(70lvl)),same goes to PvE with those bugged raids.
    3.You removed the possibility for us to make rated arenas,to actually get that Vengeful gear(Tanaris vendor),that is at the moment standing there,useless and doing nothing.PS: And yes,80s will barely waste 1k + arena points on transmog for them,which just points out the useleness of the items + vendor there.
    4.Even raids are not in good standing:
    -Some of them are bugged,in the way that even with 80s you cannot pass or its completely unavailable.
    -Some raid bosses are so buffed,that for killing them are required 5.5k+ gs 80 lvl,which makes it totally boring for 70s to atleast try to Guild run it,since its impossible.

Way of fixing the problems and suggestions,which will bring back more players not only to the brackets,but to the server generally.

1.Fix raids(Bugs and if possible buffs,80s dont have any benefit from them anyways,other than transmog)
    2.Bring back BiS items ingame,that we can buy(talking about Brutal set and Guardian offset.)
    3.Bring back rated arenas(really if u think that we will farm WF items like that,it wont happen,first of all because we wont have any benefits aswell.We cant use them on low levels,nor we can sell them and there is no difference if u farm it on low or 80 lvl,and as i said,we are twinks,we go for our items not WF.)
    4.Bring back old voteshop. (This is wanted not only by twinks,but aswell from 80s.Lots of items were destroyed and only the useless ones,even for 80,left there,which makes it totally pointless.So bringing back old voteshop will bring back more members as i said before.)

If all agree with me,please support me and lets hope GM's see this message and finally do something about it.
    Thanks to the ones who support me and sorry that i made u read so long post. ^^
    Your best: Androidz.

11. Well, to be honest, I'm not twinking (atleast not yet), and I can't talk from that perspective, but you are right. Points now aren't totally useless, but so many people just gathers them without spending, or use them for race/faction change. Use of them is pretty limited, especially if you're in a guild which can practically boost you trough ICC. I'd gladly spend points on transmog gear, even at higher prices than before, because stacking them just feels pointless...

12. I support thee!

Not just the point from twinking but I could use some xmog on my 80s.

13. rise ilvl cap to 245. those items are useless ...........

First 123 Last