1. Better Store

Hello there. I wanted to ask if You could maybe change point store a little bit. Current items are :
    1. Too useless.
    2. Too expensive.
    3. Too "ugly" for transmogrify.

We don't need Ruby Sanctum and Icecrown Citadel items or something that strong, it would not be fair to those who donate. But we would need some lower level items, for transmogrify and for "twinking" for example, tier 3 gear. Also few tabards such as Blood knight's and Argent Dawn would come nice too.

What I mostly wanted to say: Bring some TBC and Vanilla gear to the store, it would be really awesome.

Also, mounts and companions would come nicely too, because it was said at the last marketplace update that they might come in future, so why not?

With marketplace like this, points are almost worthless and for those who farmed achievement points, they mean nothing, but the time spent for nothing as well.

2. +1 Could be nice to spend my 40+ points on something other than faction changes and etc.

3. I think marketplace like we used to have on old Molten was fine. No ToC25/ICC/RS items, ilvl cap @ 239 but with some pets/mounts/toys/low level items... Maybe even transmog scrolls for a reasonably high price (for example 50-60 points).

4. You guys just confirm what I wanted to say. Thank you by the way :)

5. agreed on this thread, some vanilla/tbc content for the vp shop would be nice, specially rare world drop items that are "green" in rarity but look great for transmog.

and i have to admit.. VP now is completely useless exept for a casual faction change or starter trinkets/weapon. other than that there is no use for the vote points, therefore no use in farming achievements to get vp.

6. +1 mounts would be great like old times :))

7. Yeah,add back low levele items and mounts and companions,
    I agree with the OP for a change in the marketplace(my opinion)

8. Agreed, points are virtually useless for a high rate server like icecrown where everyone is probably 5k+gs, would be nice if we can get tbc and vanilla items for tmog purposes.

9. And Can Wooly white Rhino and Magic Rooster added in icecrown store.

10. Yep great idea, what i believe much of the warmane community would want.

11. Just bring back the old vote shop.
    The new one is anyway useless since ICC gear was removed.

12. Doesn't make money, costs time (i.e. money) to change; won't happen.

Just like any semblance of a damn being given about fixing anything in pvp: why waste money fixing some things that a relatively tiny minority of players do -relative to pve- especially when of that tiny minority, the majority aren't aware of the bugs, won't notice most fixes, and will sometimes consider the fixes to be new bugs!
    Edited: January 15, 2017

13. Doesn't make money, costs time (i.e. money) to change; won't happen.
    If it was only about money Warmane would have never opened the point shop in the first place.

The problem is that the point shop has no more usage since the high ilvl gear was removed.
    The items that are still available for points are too low to be worth the high price.

Imo they should add Vanilla and TBC Tmog gear and some mounts.
    In other words, just bring back the old vote shop (I hope warmane saved the data).
    Only add BoP items though so the ecnomy wont be affected.
    Edited: January 16, 2017

14. ^^ I would spend so much more time farming achievements to get some items for xmog. I want a 60 naxx set for my death knight but I don't have enough money to donate

But don't add boes keep it all bop items.

15. I think that too. Some rare mounts (50+ points) XMOG scrolls (50+ points) some cool gear and weps (30+) Why did we farm achievems??? for what???
    Also, this is maybe off topic but what i get with activity rank "LEGATE"????? JUST CHANGE SOMETHING ABOUT VP SHOP. it needs change. listen to comunity

123 Last