1. Point store does not give anything benefit to the server, and the point of xmog is to actually doing the old content so the developers works does not go to waste. And having unique mounts on point store makes the mounts not special anymore. The point of having unique mounts is to show off that u grinded old content and getting reward off of it.

P.S. I am not sorry for my bad English.

2. Point store does not give anything benefit to the server, and the point of xmog is to actually doing the old content so the developers works does not go to waste. And having unique mounts on point store makes the mounts not special anymore. The point of having unique mounts is to show off that u grinded old content and getting reward off of it.

P.S. I am not sorry for my bad English.
    Well, in that case, remove point shop altogether... Ulduar raid is so rare to find, and it's one of (if not) the best raids available, because people can skip it and go straight to point shop and collect hardmode gear without touching it.

I'd raid BT, SSC, TK, SWP, Uld over ICC any day. Finding people who would raid them is hard tho.

3. Bump!
    This suggestion shouldn't be forgotten.

Warmane put so much work in making the point store and now it became useless. Its sad.
    Edited: February 5, 2017

4. Warmane, we are waiting!!! Warmane, this is popular thread, warmane, we want! Warmane, don't **** up!

5. There's no intentions to change the point store in any way. Right now, it's serving as a welfare system. As you can see, we are no longer on voting websites and have no intention to go back to them.

First 123