1. How many Death Knights per Account in each game version.

Same as Title. How many Death Knights can I create per Account in each game version/realm? I think I can make unlimited in realm blackrock. Did warmane removed the limit like blizzard did in MoP?? how about in wrath and cata. Are there premium exceptions?

2. I think on Icecrown the limit is 1

3. well one of my friends currently has one ally dk and two horde dks on icecrown, so i dunno that any limits exist

4. Regular account, you can have only one.

Premium : go crazy, make as many as you want. That's with the minimum donation amount, too. 10 euros, and just go crazy. I've got 4, one of each spec (dual-spec'd), and one for PvP.

If you want to cap your account with DK's, it'll let you.

But if you're not a Donator, it's just 1.

5. Regular account, you can have only one.

Premium : go crazy, make as many as you want. That's with the minimum donation amount, too. 10 euros, and just go crazy. I've got 4, one of each spec (dual-spec'd), and one for PvP.

If you want to cap your account with DK's, it'll let you.

But if you're not a Donator, it's just 1.
    Honestly, the €$10 is worth it. Rolling several Death Knights wasn't the reason I donated, but I've got 3 on Icecrown right now just because I like to experiment with the various looks and I'm an alt-whore. I imagine it doesn't hurt to farm the starting instance for gear and cash without sacrificing your DK main each time.

6. This is weird...
    I havent donated any money... But i have 3 dks on "frostwolf".
    Maybe these are leftover characters from when you were able to create more death knights ? :/

7. This is weird...
    I havent donated any money... But i have 3 dks on "frostwolf".
    Maybe these are leftover characters from when you were able to create more death knights ? :/
    How is it weird? They're talking about WotLK content. Frostwolf is Mists. The account limit on DK's was removed in patch 5.3.