1. Winds of Northrend

Just wondering,

Maybe u guys consider giving some in game titles as rewards, since in PVP events/seasons, in-game titles are given.

Thanks in advance.

2. Just wondering,

Maybe u guys consider giving some in game titles as rewards, since in PVP events/seasons, in-game titles are given.

Thanks in advance.
    I'm pretty sure R1 players would like to see coins in the prize pool, which each raid member of victorious guild will get :) I guess PvPers get title, PvEers get coins

3. It would've been intresting if they had to clear Heroics with normal gear..that would be a challenge + Speed running a heroic content... Like getting ONLY icc 25 normal gear to down 25 Hc.... *i love watching the world burn*

4. As much as the idea sounds nice, it is probably a difficult thing to do.

PVP titles are already available in-game(part of this patch) and are easy to reward. Unique PVE titles, however, would have to be custom made so that means they might have to be scripted from scratch. That will require work as well as adding titles that were not available on retail wotlk(which I'm not saying is wrong since it's a fun pserv but it's just something that didn't exist).