1. Gold squish more often, but small amounts.

I would like to suggest for future gold squishes, find that sweet spot where player not gonna take any action to save gold from "gold squish", therefore not ruining auction house / economy. 10% is a value no one will bother to save.

2. 10% is a pretty big value if it's frequent.. say you have 1 mill gold, that's a 100k loss you just took.

3. thanks for clearing out how much is 10%

4. First of all, calculate how previous gold squish did hit it's target.

The Grand Crusade against "constant inflation". Not really sure what is "constant inflation" has been mentioned, but prices were stuck for a 6+ months, now they have dropped obviously. Did it help newbies ? Nope, their buying power remains the same. Old one economu they could sell mats more expensive to buy expensive items, nowadays they can sell less expensive mats to sell less expensive items.
    Edited: January 19, 2017

5. the thing is IC was deflating already before some geniuses came up with the idea of a 'gold squish' which made every1 panic and inflate the prices to begin with.
    now IC is back to where it used to be, with stuff at a price level thats similar to what it used to be (before the 'gold squish'es announcement).
    i`d daresay that if you would announce yet another 'gold squish' it would, ultimatively just create yet another panic

6. now IC is back to where it used to be, with stuff at a price level thats similar to what it used to be (before the 'gold squish'es announcement).
    What ?
    Gems 250g each, they were 600-700 before squish has been annoucned.

7. 10-15% every 3 months and noone will bother to scheme and stock pile on stuff to just to keep his gold.

8. youre trying to solve a problem that doesnt exist, IC is deflating, not inflating
    the gold squish is a one-time thing to accompany the rates nerf

9. I would like to suggest for future gold squishes, find that sweet spot where player not gonna take any action to save gold from "gold squish", therefore not ruining auction house / economy. 10% is a value no one will bother to save.
    So you are saying that gold drain should be 10% bigger?

I couldn't find any numbers on how much gold comes in and goes out. Can you please link?
    I could do math according to rates to get some approximate numbers, but no thanks.

10. just make more items consumable. like enchants, gems, break after X repairs. problem solved. just need to move more money around on this server everyone has everything and nothing sells in turn you don't get the AH fees.