1. Rubberbanding for at least the last three days.

Anyone else experiencing this a lot of the time? I've seen no comments or discussion - perhaps it's just my own connection.

2. Almost unplayable for me too, sometimes I can't even move, it takes forever to go from one place to another. If anyone knows how to solve this problem I would be grateful.

3. It's definitely worse when connection isn't good. Some weeks ago I was playing with a friend here on Lordaeron, two pcs, same network, one with cable and one with (****ty) wi-fi, the one with wi-fi was so rubber-banded that we just gave up. She was on a mac too but I don't think there's a relation with that.

It should be adressed, it should be some kind of anti-cheat system but it interfere a bit too much

4. Nice, didn't know there was a word for it other than crazy lag. I've experienced it quite often the last couple of weeks, usually inside of or directly following a BG. I try resetting my connection but it doesn't usually help, and I'm not computer savvy so I don't know what else to do off the top of my head.

5. I didn't know the name either lol. I was calling it "jump backs". It is good to know that at least is not a problem that only affects me. It would be nice to find some kind of solution because right now it's quite unplayable for me...