1. Website Stream Page

Maybe something should be done about people using warmane stream service on the website playing on other different servers promoting them.

2. True that. Saw this happening quite often.

3. We have tools to remove those streams from the page, so feel free to report them to one of the staff members on the forum.

4. Maybe something should be done about the stream page not showing any stream like every 2nd day aswell )

5. Maybe something should be done about the stream page not showing any stream like every 2nd day aswell )
    That's being worked on.

6. Speaking of that. How come, atleast for me, everytime stream i have to re-select my realm and toon. Also pretty annoying to change the toon everytime depending on what character you play on : (

7. Yeah, it would be much nicer if you could just select your main character you want to be shown or have it switch to the current character automatically, I think it's been used to be like this, no idea why it got changed.

8. Yeah, it would be much nicer if you could just select your main character you want to be shown or have it switch to the current character automatically, I think it's been used to be like this, no idea why it got changed.
    The stream has always let you choose the character you want to stream. Feel free to open your own thread to suggest any new idea about the streaming service.

/closing the thread as OP's question was already answered. We periodically check the streaming page to ban those who are promoting other servers, but you can still report them yourselves just like you report cheaters in-game.