1. [QUOTE=Dusker;2780713]Says no one cares about Wpvp.....

Me checks lé forum pages... 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8. Me checks lé forum thread name: So should we add Redridge to "List of places to avoid leveling in"?

Me also checks, cuz me so gewd :3, people's overall comments...

(obv cares and very salty about lé truth me thinks :3)

[QUOTE=AikogitsunexD;2777158]You take over what ?:))
    You own what ?

Killing low level people in stv / redridge and duskwood doesnt make you takein ownership of the city or other Alliance city's :) each time when you got your wannabe pro premade in Stormwind we wiped you :) if Tea/Mbx/Purple bear dont help your Stormwind raids you are 0 :) , we wiped you today in Redridge we wiped you in Elwyn Forest so show us how you take the over the alliance city's :) when we go(80 lvl players) you run away , or que for battlegrounds you are afraid of fights :), you always was and you always be :).

LE: I was in your guild(Unit X) i left because of the people who are missing theyr brain for this game :) gankin lvl 19-30 toons with full bis toons aint fun :) , and when we did a stv camp on rebel camp when aurora players was come and some people from sanctified you vanished and left me alone vs 10 people :) that is nice teamwork cant handle 80's people :)

LE2: And what raids you do in stormwind city or Elwyn Forest ? you doing them around 22:00 Server time or later :) when there are only 4-5 guy's in the duel area afk :) i never see Unit X comein to take over stormwind in daytime :) when most of the alliance people are online in duel zone's

(CancerX10 on that guy, prob some1 who got kicked cuz he didn't follow garlocs orders or died cuz he got left behind in a SW raid me thinks :D)

Last one also obviously cares :D
    Actually they usually rape any unfortunate ally who gets caught in their raids, and they tend to troll SW often. I've seen more than a few times of SW's AH getting anally raped by multi-boxxing shamans of death when I'm trying to buy/sell on my ally paladin, and no one stands up to them because they die instantly. Then after 1-2 hours of spamming trade trying to form a "raid group" of about 20-30 people together to kill the multi-boxxer, it falls apart almost immediately because the troll in question has had his laughs, gets bored, and then leaves to go do arenas or duels outside Orgrimmar.

As for going near Stormwind, not long ago I attempted my 4th mad dash right up the road leading to SW, purposefully rode my motorbike right in front of the dueling *****s outside, drove right through all the guards, right through the middle of the trade district and on my merry way to the deeprun tram, and this was during the day. I remember the last time I did it a couple weeks ago, I dressed myself so I looked like a draenei, but was riding a horde motorbike, and even though trade district was FULL of lvl 80s and pvp wrathful's and they clearly saw a "red" enemy riding up right into them, no one gave a **** or was too high off their asses to do anything, or just so stupid that they fell for the disguise. Quite funny. And no, I didn't die, nor does Unit X when they wipe the floor with Varian.

So.... Wolff.... Me thinks you will still try to combat this cuz me thinks you're jelly of us all and wanna be in Unit X <333

But me will be ready for you yes....

Yes, this just did happen

It seems autism has reached new heights, i mean using "lé" in a post. Wow, thanks m8, made me laugh.

2. sorry not everyone is european bud, there is a thing called timezones and humans have different "peak" times if you will. juss stop getting mad and hurling insults and half assed accusations. its fun to chill in stormwind and afk in the inns there, you alliance have been in the drivers seat for too long, time to hop your happy asses in the back. bad blood leads to bad blood, and yall alliance niggas aint do nothin but stir the pot. so dinner has been served, ya nerds.
    Edited: February 24, 2017

3. It seems autism has reached new heights, i mean using "lé" in a post. Wow, thanks m8, made me laugh.

4. So I found a undead rogue called Stepkid in Lakeshire killing level 20s with thrown.
    So, me, as another 80 and a Wpvp'er, I decided to attack him in 1 vs 1. In the middle of the fight, he vanishes, running away with the instant queue pop from random battleground (I was online on horde, saw him in SotA)
    My question is, really?! Why are some people afraid of a proper 1v1? Can only kill low levels? Can only play in 10v1? I don't get it...
    Please do not call yourselves as Wpvpers if you run away from proper fights, thank you very much.

5. So I found a undead rogue called Stepkid in Lakeshire killing level 20s with thrown.
    So, me, as another 80 and a Wpvp'er, I decided to attack him in 1 vs 1. In the middle of the fight, he vanishes, running away with the instant queue pop from random battleground (I was online on horde, saw him in SotA)
    My question is, really?! Why are some people afraid of a proper 1v1? Can only kill low levels? Can only play in 10v1? I don't get it...
    Please do not call yourselves as Wpvpers if you run away from proper fights, thank you very much.
    Lol dude, that rogue is so bad. I saw him once in a bg, he attacked me 2v1, i got him 2 times in 1v1 and he couldn't even scratch my 5k gs pve hunter. What he did next ? Well, he did what every unit does ... come 2 - 3 vs 1. After he got owned so bad in 1v1, he NEVER came 1v1 again. And on top of that, he spammed /spit and /chicken every time he managed to kill me in 2v1 or 3v1. I mean ... really ? spam /chicken to someone you can't even scratch in 1v1 after you attack 2v1 ? Unit x pvp level.

6. What do you expect from his name - Stepkid? He is a kid and he is very difficult to control, so deal with it. The kid gets to do whatever he wants. Maybe he is having fun killing lowbies, so let him do it.

You pathetic alliance can't catch a kid and you guys cry about it on forums? What a shame and disgrace for the alliance!!!

PS. Long live the kid.

7. Even though you should be aware that no one can kill another player instantly (unless he has 2k gs ofc), he can vanish as many times as he wants, I honestly couldn't care less. My meaning is something way different, so allow me to quote myself.

8. See there, we were paintraining Ogrammer for like a hour, meanwhile UnitX found Rebel Camp more entertaining x)

And there is no room for backpeddle "we did not know what happened in Ogrammer" because few UnitX guildmembers were pegged several times.
    Breaking news: Unit X are cowards and potatoes.

Their multiboxer tea delivers as well - the biggest garbage i've ever seen. Free win for alliance, free hatred for horde players.
    Would post screenshots when @ home.

9. So I found a undead rogue called Stepkid in Lakeshire killing level 20s with thrown.
    I like to 1v1 but any time I am in Northrend (especially WG not during it) 3+ Alliance will stalk me and constantly kill me. The whole ganking and 80s killing lowbies happens on both sides. ****, there is an entire Alliance 70 twink guild that sits at Amber Ledge and ****ing destroys levelers. I have no sympathy for Alliance getting ganked when Horde get ganked as well.

10. Maybe he is having fun killing lowbies
    Here is the rate of degradation:
    1. Unit X membership
    2. Lowbies reskilling
    3. Alcoholism.
    4. Barbiturates addiction.
    5. Multiboxing.

Phase two is the last chance to save him, you should take care of your friend as soon as possible.

11. Unit X is a pve guild

12. **** it. To quote Randy Orton the day he joined the Wyatt Family, if you can't beat em, join em. I mained Horde on retail, so why not?

For the Horde, and for Unit X.

13. The mentality in this post is seriously outstanding and disturbing at the same time.

14. The mentality in this post is seriously outstanding and disturbing at the same time.
    And your post makes me think of this gif :D:D:D:D

Edited: February 26, 2017

15. @MrExpend
    thats most likely because of weekly quest that requires you to kill 10 opposite faction members/npc's, most likely npcs aint there, so they just start ganking people just to get quest and obviously, they might do it just because they can.

First ... 78910 Last