1. Getting teleport very often for no reason

I'm having problems moving while on ground/flying mount, and i barely am lagging sometimes and yet the server somehow pushes me back everytime im moving more than couple of yards. Is this some sort of anti-cheat system which seems to be bugging me, because i am honestly sure it is not my lagg doing the trick either.
    However, i'd like you to fix this if it's possible, or else i might just give up on this realm/server since this is getting really annoying for me. Thank you

2. Having same problem, when ms is only around 15. and i know guildies got same problem.

3. Yep, it's the anti-cheat. No idea how to fix it, maybe someone else can help you out.

4. A GM apparently visited me ingame a couple of minutes ago in attempt to resolve the ticket i sent him. All he said was that it was fixed and upon testing it again, i kept getting same old teleports on mounts as i did before.

5. Same happening here since today. It doesn't really help in pvp situations rip.

6. Same happening here since today. It doesn't really help in pvp situations rip.
    Why? You can blink as lock now :D

7. I think that someone did something in order to record some footage on this realm that was going to be public. These kind of things don't really bother me, I think that we, as players, need to remember that we are playing a private server that emulates an old game. If some of us had trouble figuring out how to run N64 or PS on the computer, or making a wireless xBox controller run on it too... Please handle bugs and errors like if they were bugs and errors, ask a player that you see around first, check the Bug-Tracker, then ask your friendlist, then check the Warmane Forum, then ask your guild, then Google it and check other websites, then ask in Global... It's a known bug, everyone know it's there, they know how to fix it but it's not easy, it takes time, it's like knitting, or having to write down the dialogue of a movie you are watching. The server is free and it's yours to play, bugged quests and other little issues are expected and you should just continue as normal. The bug will be fixed in a couple of days or 1 week, it's like Warriors falling through floor on Charge, people falling while in Fear, or people getting stuck in Mind Control, they affect everyone's gameplay, but doesn't stop game, it's not easy to find error and fix it, it's not like doing your copy-paste homework without reading what you are giving to teacher, teacher will not read it either, he will put the score he thinks you deserve according as you did on test. Here, players are the ones checking and complaining about errors, and believe me, you are fast on macros/keybinds on this, not to check Bug-Tracker, you know how to Alt Tab to Forum to complain about minor issues more than you know how to Tab Dot through targets to deal damage. I complain about you because everything else is just fine.

I don't know how to use smileys...

IRL

8. I had the same problem few months ago. Was really annoing and it drove me crazy. I looked all over the forums for an answer, opened few tickets but it didn't helped. Anyway i formatted my hdd, reinstalled my windows and got back in game. Problem fixed since than. Hope this post will help you.

9. Having same problem, when ms is only around 15. and i know guildies got same problem.
    Your latency is only determines the distance and response time, the lag could also be caused by system delays, packet delays etc
    I know a lot of cases like these, I myself have faced his, try contacting your ISP and ask them if everything is "OKAY" from their end or not.
    Hope it helps.

10. I think that someone did something in order to record some footage on this realm that was going to be public. These kind of things don't really bother me, I think that we, as players, need to remember that we are playing a private server that emulates an old game. If some of us had trouble figuring out how to run N64 or PS on the computer, or making a wireless xBox controller run on it too... Please handle bugs and errors like if they were bugs and errors, ask a player that you see around first, check the Bug-Tracker, then ask your friendlist, then check the Warmane Forum, then ask your guild, then Google it and check other websites, then ask in Global... It's a known bug, everyone know it's there, they know how to fix it but it's not easy, it takes time, it's like knitting, or having to write down the dialogue of a movie you are watching. The server is free and it's yours to play, bugged quests and other little issues are expected and you should just continue as normal. The bug will be fixed in a couple of days or 1 week, it's like Warriors falling through floor on Charge, people falling while in Fear, or people getting stuck in Mind Control, they affect everyone's gameplay, but doesn't stop game, it's not easy to find error and fix it, it's not like doing your copy-paste homework without reading what you are giving to teacher, teacher will not read it either, he will put the score he thinks you deserve according as you did on test. Here, players are the ones checking and complaining about errors, and believe me, you are fast on macros/keybinds on this, not to check Bug-Tracker, you know how to Alt Tab to Forum to complain about minor issues more than you know how to Tab Dot through targets to deal damage. I complain about you because everything else is just fine.

I don't know how to use smileys...

IRL
    god bless you mister for the wise words there

11. Yes it is anti cheat what makes this problem. When i have low ping, i am experiencing quite a lot it. Something like <20ms. On my usual which is around 32ms, its quite fine. Its not as terrible as it was at start, but still it couse problems

12. @AurieI "sigh, I guess I will never complain again". I just tried to add to the the "teleport issue" to prove that it isn't happening to only one or two players and is still a present issue for some.
    Complaining is a part of existence that is how **** evolves if you don't feel like complaining its your decision but I will continue to try to provide criticism.
    Btw if I didn't care about the server I would not complain.