1. Lordaeron Raids?

Hey everyone, currently downloading the WOTLK client and I was wondering what level of development are the raids on the Lordaeron server? Like which raids are working and which still need to be released if any. Thanks!

2. There are open Naxxramus, obsidium Sanctum, EoE, Ulduar, ToC. They not telling when they gonna release ICC.

3. Thanks Loa, any other significant content missing?

4. The random dungeon finder is dusabled forewer, no heirloom items.

5. I prefer no dungeon finder tbh, improves communication.

6. Aw sh*t, you shouldn't have said that xD

7. I prefer no dungeon finder tbh, improves communication.
    I dont think, sitting on the dalaran 24/24h to spam LFG, LFM... help improving communication:|

8. I dont think, sitting on the dalaran 24/24h to spam LFG, LFM... help improving communication:|
    It does help. Otherwise, there is literally zero reason to speak to each other.

9. It does help. Otherwise, there is literally zero reason to speak to each other.
    ?

We talk about how much we hate horde every day.

10. @ mrGankSpank All low level dungeons and raid work, the vanilla 40 are 25 and are buffed appropriately. All BGs work, including Wintergrasp. Icecrown Citadel and FoS PoS or whatever, the ones from that patch are missing, we have Ulduar, Naxx and ToGC, 10-25. There's no RDF. There's no hackers flying around or bots in all maps and stuff like the usual buggy private servers. And there's no heirlooms, rates are 1X.

@ gnomegrinder Ha, I remember long time ago I did that with my forum avatar, I was never able to keep the same image quality after the edit :/ I am not a Gnome, though, I guess it's some funky tiny engineering.

11. No it does not help at all. YOu probably havnt done dungeon on lordaeron then. Yes, there are nice groups, but most of them from global are something like this: Leader spam LFM XXX dungeon->everyone writes :" Role+gs"->silence till end of dungeon->rarely someone says ;"thanks for run" or something.

12. It does help for lower level dungeons, but not so much in encroaching to endgame level ones. In fact, I think it hurts the heroic and 80 dungeons because of the high gear/experience expectancy

13. It does improve communication.You actually want to add players in your friend list, u have to be more social and value others too because you rely on them to be there next time u are doing a dungeon, not on the rdf button.

14. As I said, only on lower level ones. Heroic dungeons are unfortunately more strict, due to the lockout period and such. For normal dungeons people don't really care as much if they fail because they can still try again and got nothing to lose but time. So if it runs smooth in normal dungeon, people will value you in decent amount... but for heroic, people expect you to do that so when it does run smooth, they'll just go 'meh' and leave when it's over.

Add to the fact that you do that dungeon almost hundreds of times + the fact that it's a very old content. This is all a theory though, but I think it's not that baseless

15. No it does not help at all. YOu probably havnt done dungeon on lordaeron then. Yes, there are nice groups, but most of them from global are something like this: Leader spam LFM XXX dungeon->everyone writes :" Role+gs"->silence till end of dungeon->rarely someone says ;"thanks for run" or something.
    Of course it helps. It requires initial communication, even if as basic as "inv". Those are 3 more letters than what is required for the dungeon finder. I haven't done dungeons on Lordaeron? That's an assumption, and a wrong one at that. I have two characters, of which my favorite leveling experience was leveling my priest as shadow, while having to heal dungeons with that spec due to not being able to afford respecs. I've also had an active retail sub since late Vanilla, minus a few months of breaks here and there, so you can't say I've never leveled without a dungeon finder. Care to try again?
    It does help for lower level dungeons, but not so much in encroaching to endgame level ones. In fact, I think it hurts the heroic and 80 dungeons because of the high gear/experience expectancy
    I could understand the intimidation of players that would consider making a raid due to public gear requirements (to get around them), but what prevents someone from making a dungeon group? If it takes as little communication as people say, then what's the problem? We're talking about the easiest max-level content for PvE here.
    Still new/learning? Most people aren't, and even if you are, there isn't anything preventing the person in question from advertising that they are new to the game and are looking for chill people.

12 Last