1. "Warmane.net" ?

IF THERE IS ANY CHANCE that you can make Warmane Account Wide "things" like achievements, mounts, heirlooms etc. (Blizz-like system-platform in fact) ? This all also includes better friend list which shows Battle.net account name but in this case, Warmane.
    I know... This is probably really hard to make, (takes a lot of programming, etc.) But if you can make some sort of what Blizzard did, that would be GREAT!
    Thanks. Hope for clear answer.

2. Account Wide "things" like achievements, mounts, heirlooms etc. (Blizz-like system-platform in fact)
    Already exists on MoP realm - the expansion where it was implemented on retail and would be considered blizz-like. It does not belong in earlier expansions.

This all also includes better friend list which shows Battle.net account name but in this case, Warmane.
    I know... This is probably really hard to make, (takes a lot of programming, etc.) But if you can make some sort of what Blizzard did, that would be GREAT!
    This is more likely to happen and has been mentioned by staff members before as a possible feature.

3. This is more likely to happen and has been mentioned by staff members before as a possible feature.
    Then, I'm happy to hear that.

4. It would be cool to be able to chat with friends from the other expansions, e.g. talking with my Icecrown friend from Frostwolf. Obviously the other buttons such as group invite can be disabled server-side.

5. How about fixing wotlk Specific BG queue, BG GY bugs (in all BGs, but especially in AV), closed/broken arenas, achievements and factions which get screwed up if you faction change (and faction change back), and adding the promised "disable transmog" website button, before adding more custom features.
    Edited: March 5, 2017

6. Wanted WarMane Wallpaper! please make some Warmane WallPapers and Download link!
    Thank you! :)