1. Lighten the speed hack anti-cheat! PLEASE! [VIDEO]

For the love of all that is holy! Please lighten the anti speed hack sensitivity just some please. Some of us with higher latency are being ported back and skipped back and it's so unbearable! And for the one's who will say "buy better internet!!!!" well some may not have the option to like myself! very rural area!

This used to be a problem every couple hours but WOW i cannot run 5 feet without being jerked back 4 times and so on and so fourth! Mounts? FORGET ABOUT IT! Can't even use em.
    It seems you guys beefed up the anti speed hack recently cuz this is only happening with in the last week. it really is bad please help us higher latency people out. i beg of you!

I was informed that the anti speed hack is causing this! If this is at all not true. Please there must be something causing this! It never was this bad with even worse latency!
    Edited: February 14, 2017

2. Hello Which Realm is this happening on? Icecrown or Lordaeron? Who informed you that the anti speed hack is causing this, Warmane Staff? It seems this is happening to allot of players, but not sure exactly what is causing this. I have not yet to find any post where the Warmane Staff has confirmed what the exact issue is. I would love to know myself as it is happening to me on Lordaeron, but not killing me, just a rubberband effect. We have one of the fastest Internet speed connections 60+ Mbps. Did you contact a GM to discuss this? I would highly recommend it.

Good Luck
    Angelfire, but

3. this was on icecrown! just made a character on lord. right from the first 5 steps it ported me back! ugh i have to stop playing until a solution is found.

I've tried everything from restarting all my network hardware. Downloading numerous latency fixers. Changed my DNS routes. Clearing cache and wtf folders. Disabling all addons! Disabling all running programs on the computer besides necessary ones. So this must be server side problem.
    Any staff care to comment on this??? Any ideas?

4. I am really sorry for this problem but as I have already told you it is because of a bad internet connection, now what do you want they do? Removing the anti-cheat system?

Lets say they remove it so you can finally play without getting teleported back, now tell me how can you do PvE or PvP with that bad ping?

You can not do bgs, you can not do arena and you can not join any raid group so....

Basically you are lagging a lot so even if you do not get teleported back anymore you would still not enjoy the game

5. I am really sorry for this problem but as I have already told you it is because of a bad internet connection, now what do you want they do? Removing the anti-cheat system?

Lets say they remove it so you can finally play without getting teleported back, now tell me how can you do PvE or PvP with that bad ping?

You can not do bgs, you can not do arena and you can not join any raid group so....

Basically you are lagging a lot so even if you do not get teleported back anymore you would still not enjoy the game
    How do you explain the people with 50ms or even 30ms and this still happens to them? I've played with 2000ms and never had this happen. Something has changed. Tried on my wired network and still happens on my laptop through cat5e cable. So it does not seem to be coming from my side.
    Also played on an old Vanilla server I used to play just to see if it was me. Same latency. No skipping at all.

6. I play this game with 700+ ms constant. I very rarely get attacked by the anti-cheat. So I don't know what to tell you.

7. This has been forwarded to the anti-cheat system developer who will be taking a closer look. We had some improvements and changes to the systems yesterday.

We will continue to improve this system.

8. I play this game with 700+ ms constant. I very rarely get attacked by the anti-cheat. So I don't know what to tell you.
    oh damn thats bad ... :<

for me, if the ms goes above like 700, follow start to get broken constantly and it is impossible to move with any mount, all i could do is walk. that was during snowman event. ..

9. I am suffering from this also, please do something about it...

10. Latency is not the issue. Playing with one even north of 1,000 is just fine.
    Packet loss is what causes the troubles.

11. Have this problem too sometimes, though it's even more complicated on my end. Regardless of latency it just kicks in or it didn't happen at all at random range of time.

For example, I can run smoothly in broad daylight when network is used throughout the country, and then I can get jumped back and forth in past midnight when the latency is at its' lowest.

As a side note though, my time zone is exactly 6 hours later from server, so I believe the number of players in server plays larger role

12. It's not about latency... 30-60 ms and I still get it...

13. Latency is not the issue. Playing with one even north of 1,000 is just fine.
    Packet loss is what causes the troubles.
    I'm a firm believer of this not being true. Yes I play with 700ms-2500ms.

To my router AND to warmane's realm ip!

0% Packet loss. So yes that cannot be true.

What I've done so far:
    Upgraded firmware on router
    Upgraded network drivers
    Ran hardwired to router AND modem
    Bought new ethernet cable
    Tried 2 computers
    Tried my mother-in-laws internet (fiber)
    Used countless latency fixers.
    Flushed DNS/Registered DNS
    Used different DNS's
    Tracert shows everything fine
    Ping shows normal

Thought high latency was the issue until I started hitting 690ish and was still as bad as 4Kms.
    Still the same skipping and porting.
    It has to be server side.

This has been forwarded to the anti-cheat system developer who will be taking a closer look. We had some improvements and changes to the systems yesterday.

We will continue to improve this system.
    Thank you for the response and the forward! I appreciate it!

14. Guys, this is seriously unplayable!!! Any update on this?? I would love to donate again! I can't until this is fixed and playable!

15. can a dev elaborate on why this hasn't been fixed or even addressed?

123 Last