1. Wintergrasp

Okay so, can some one explain how wintergrasp que works.
    Like at wich point you get tenacity stacks?

As i understand the outnumbered side gets tenacity at some amount of stacks according to some forumula wich is based purely by numbers, am i right?

Its not the 1st time ive noticed this, but lemme tell you this that this has to be bugged at some point, but im not 100% sure.

There are times when i dont get in with all my characters, and when i dont, i understand that other players joined be4 me, but then i notice 1-3 tenacity stacks on me. So im lost and im like wtf, why do i have tenacity and still cant get in? and tenacity stayes thru half if not full fight, not just 1st minute.

Another thing about tenacity, when i fight in wintergrasp, i tend to notice some players with tenacity and some players without it at the same time.

Any constructive reply about what to do with all this info, like i cant just simply post in bug tracker ,,Fix Wintergrap"...

~~Icecrown, horde side.

P.S i am playn on horde side mainly, i do some battles on alliance but not that much therefore i didnt notice 1st issue on alliance side.

2. Okay so, can some one explain how wintergrasp que works.
    Like at wich point you get tenacity stacks?

As i understand the outnumbered side gets tenacity at some amount of stacks according to some forumula wich is based purely by numbers, am i right?

Its not the 1st time ive noticed this, but lemme tell you this that this has to be bugged at some point, but im not 100% sure.

There are times when i dont get in with all my characters, and when i dont, i understand that other players joined be4 me, but then i notice 1-3 tenacity stacks on me. So im lost and im like wtf, why do i have tenacity and still cant get in? and tenacity stayes thru half if not full fight, not just 1st minute.

Another thing about tenacity, when i fight in wintergrasp, i tend to notice some players with tenacity and some players without it at the same time.

Any constructive reply about what to do with all this info, like i cant just simply post in bug tracker ,,Fix Wintergrap"...

~~Icecrown, horde side.

P.S i am playn on horde side mainly, i do some battles on alliance but not that much therefore i didnt notice 1st issue on alliance side.
    Wintergrasp is all kinds of screwy. The other day, there were 72 horde in Wintergrasp and 43 alliance, yet it wouldn't let more alliance join, said it was full.

3. Both issues happened on alliance side as well.
    Whole Wintergrasp should be reworked, starting with anti-spamcamping phasing and ending with wrong cannons angle/distance.

I believe some day one hero will make huge report abouta all that crap, personally i do not care, lost interest due to swarm of multiboxers.

4. clearly something is wrong...

When i type who on both sides this what i see from last 2 wintergrasps :

1 - 48(i think) alliance vs 3 horde
    2 - 38 alliance vs 5 horde

5. clearly something is wrong...

When i type who on both sides this what i see from last 2 wintergrasps :

1 - 48(i think) alliance vs 3 horde
    2 - 38 alliance vs 5 horde
    maybe you are right, the last Wintergrasp on Icecrown was most likely bugged.
    Players can start to que when 15min are left > I start the que at 14min left ( so after 60 sec it was possible)> I was NOT able to join the battle because "full" -.-'.
    Something is wrong

6. maybe you are right, the last Wintergrasp on Icecrown was most likely bugged.
    Players can start to que when 15min are left > I start the que at 14min left ( so after 60 sec it was possible)> I was NOT able to join the battle because "full" -.-'.
    Something is wrong
    before this, it was possible to get in even after battle started due to those who go afk during those 15mins and miss the que, alot of spots open up(lol) but now, if you make max 10 spots for horde side, even if you que @ like 14:30, you are already not getting inside...

Anyway, hoping to get attention to this aventually...