1. Just bought a lvl 80 shaman, NO Totem, what to do?

as per the title says, i just bought a lvl 80 shaman with LK Achiv, but now the character dont have any Tottem, and i dont know what to do.. Please help.

2. This problem should not occur when you already spend this much.. this is just poor service..

Edit: Im sorry for saying poor service.. thank you.
    Edited: February 26, 2017

3. Lol,the totems(not the relics with procs/stats on them) are rewards for questing.This is a problem which occurs when someone buys something he/she doesn't know a single thing about.If you've bough instant 80,it's stated what you get for the 30 coins(lvl.80 and 3k gold if i recall correctly).If you've bought it from character trade,it's your own fault for not trying to find the seller ingame,and ask about the character(professions/pet quests(for locks)/totem quests(shamans) or just simply buying it even though it didn't had a description.

4. If you've bought it from character trade,it's your own fault for not trying to find the seller ingame,and ask about the character(professions/pet quests(for locks)/totem quests(shamans) or just simply buying it even though it didn't had a description.
    If character is sold without inventory then they are gone even if quests were completed.

What exactly are you missing? If you have the totem you can equip as relic it replaces all the totems from quests. If you are missing that then you should have checked what the character has on armory. If you mean specific totems (spells) that are quest rewards are missing then you have to do quests. If you are missing all totem spells, visit shaman trainer.

You are buying the character from another player and it's exactly how that player left it or how he intended to sell it (probably without inventory) so I am not sure why you are calling it poor service.

5. Thank you for your comment. please advice what should i do next.. Thankyou.

6. i cant do the quest because its already completed. that is the problem.. please advice..

7. Get a relic for emblems. It replaces all the totems you get from quests. For example this one: http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=47666 (or another from the same vendor, depending on your shamans spec)

8. If anyone else have trouble like this (missing air totem, fire totem, earth totem, water totem and unable to do quest), go and make a Ticket in game to the GM, they will help you. Thanks for people who are trying to help. Cheers!