1. Lvl 60 Twinks on Frostwolf

Seems like this bracket have more action that 70s bracket. World PvP is very active. Sign here if u have lvl 60 twink, and we can try to make guild and try to farm those raids for better armor, and mby bgs will poop if we have enough ppl on both factions. Im on Horde btw. Cya.

2. Seems like this bracket have more action that 70s bracket. World PvP is very active. Sign here if u have lvl 60 twink, and we can try to make guild and try to farm those raids for better armor, and mby bgs will poop if we have enough ppl on both factions. Im on Horde btw. Cya.
    Ya there is some of them on. There this one 60 twink some was talking about, hes kind of a monster lol

3. Good thing is that even if u are twink ar 60s bracket, it doesnt mean that u will easy win battle with other player that is not twink. U can add me for party if u wanna. My name is Stormd. On horde side. Btw. Write here a name of ur lbl 60 twink, so I can add u.

4. Good thing is that even if u are twink ar 60s bracket, it doesnt mean that u will easy win battle with other player that is not twink. U can add me for party if u wanna. My name is Stormd. On horde side. Btw. Write here a name of ur lbl 60 twink, so I can add u.
    I don't have one, but a former warrior twink I know is babying this one rogue who seems to hang out in outland a lot. Just like me, this dude uses gimmicks to win his fights.
    The only power he has is from 2 items alone and when they proc it changes the tides of the fight completely if you do not pat attention to the sound it makes. He was also responsible for giving away a one of a kind vanilla wow item that seems impossible, well literally impossible to get by anyone. But ya, he is sort of killable as long as those procs don't go off, which procs quite often 8 out of 10 times during a fight.

Other than that, I know there are other 60s in the guild called The Shattered Soul on Horde side, and We Are Borg on ally side.
    Tomtoms had some twinks here too since Sargeras days, however, he plays on WOTLK now, if he wants, he could come back at any given time.

5. I have 2 60 twinks. Rogue and Priest. Both ally, both in We are Borg.

-Rngeesus

6. Its funny when lvl 90 must come to kill lvl 60 character :D

7. Its funny when lvl 90 must come to kill lvl 60 character :D
    Its even funnier when 60 gets away from the 90

8. Its funny when lvl 90 must come to kill lvl 60 character :D
    The wonders of being a twink lol

I don't have one, but a former warrior twink I know is babying this one rogue who seems to hang out in outland a lot. Just like me, this dude uses gimmicks to win his fights.
    The only power he has is from 2 items alone and when they proc it changes the tides of the fight completely if you do not pat attention to the sound it makes. He was also responsible for giving away a one of a kind vanilla wow item that seems impossible, well literally impossible to get by anyone. But ya, he is sort of killable as long as those procs don't go off, which procs quite often 8 out of 10 times during a fight.

Other than that, I know there are other 60s in the guild called The Shattered Soul on Horde side, and We Are Borg on ally side.
    Tomtoms had some twinks here too since Sargeras days, however, he plays on WOTLK now, if he wants, he could come back at any given time.
    Strong yes, but not that strong; if he was able to get through respective dungeons for the gear than this guy who be a threat if 60s bg was a thing. I mean the due op as it is now with or without fighting.

9. Btw is there any lvl 60 twink on horde side, that is active on hunting in Hellfire Peninsula. I am every day on hunt there. And if u wanna join me sign here with name so i can add u.

10. Btw is there any lvl 60 twink on horde side, that is active on hunting in Hellfire Peninsula. I am every day on hunt there. And if u wanna join me sign here with name so i can add u.
    There was this one goblin Rogue who is there every other day. If it is the same one barz is talking about, that rogue had been watered down I heard. There was also a goblin DK, as well as an undead rogue who occasionally roams those areas.

So far that's 3 60s in total, with one of the rogues being watered down since his appearance in durotar.

11. i have a 60s twink but my is lvl62=) i dont know if this is going to be a prob or get any negative feedback if you wan play togetherwc me name tourran

12. i have a 60s twink but my is lvl62=) i dont know if this is going to be a prob or get any negative feedback if you wan play togetherwc me name tourran
    Just like us 70s, as long as you are in 60-64 range, you should be good to go.