1. Icecrown 70-79 alliance que for bgs

We're constantly more than 6 twinks in que on horde side

2. You can start by giving us your skype name to add you, we have a grp there for 70-79 fgts with both, horde and ally twinks.

3. I know it's weekend, and yes i know some of you has a real life i respect that but can you other for god sake que

4. Just some ss for the lulz

Fgts bump this shiet and keep the good bgs going!
    Breaking scoreboard with huntard:

Just me outhealing kare as usual:

Triple warlock ftw!!

5. were be the Arathi Basin and the Eye of the Storm

6. You what pal? Are you making a personal attack towards me? I'll have you know I did top damage in a WSG on Icecrown at level 70. How dare you call me a name with such profanity, it is unacceptable. Are you ridiculing me because I am Sword Spec Apolyon Warrior?! If you're not careful I'll pull out my Revenge spec and press 1 repeatedly, ya cheeky ****! Just because I'm autistic most certainly does NOT give you the right to be so assaultive. If you're not 420% careful I'll attack your facebook with my other memers over at <The Sanction>, and <Toast> will soon catch on as well. I can't believe you would say something like that. You're as ****ty as a any of Zik's twinks.

7. Ok I don't know wtf is this guy talking about or to who, but I forgot some ss's.

were be the Arathi Basin and the Eye of the Storm
    Yeah, I just uploaded recent ones, check the calendar, those were from march 11th and 12th. It would take me a lot to upload all my ss, but I'll post some from cta aswell.

This is my hunt 70. We lost the bg, but I pwned those dks 79 hard.

And some ss's from EOTS. Srry I didn't took so many there but I was on horde by that time trying to promote the bracket... and it worked!!! You can ask any twhink, that weekend we had like 10 hrs of non stop bgs for 2 days in a row! Aamazing!!

8. Fgts bump this shiet and keep the good bgs going!
    Breaking scoreboard with huntard:

Just me outhealing kare as usual:

Triple warlock ftw!!

>Just me outhealing Kare has a 79 Holy pal

That logic, uhmph, oh baby.
    OBVIOUSLY you outhealed me as a 79 hpal, jfc.

9. You what pal? Are you making a personal attack towards me? I'll have you know I did top damage in a WSG on Icecrown at level 70. How dare you call me a name with such profanity, it is unacceptable. Are you ridiculing me because I am Sword Spec Apolyon Warrior?! If you're not careful I'll pull out my Revenge spec and press 1 repeatedly, ya cheeky ****! Just because I'm autistic most certainly does NOT give you the right to be so assaultive. If you're not 420% careful I'll attack your facebook with my other memers over at <The Sanction>, and <Toast> will soon catch on as well. I can't believe you would say something like that. You're as ****ty as a any of Zik's twinks.
    How dare you speak like that to a decorated member of <Act of Synergy : Black Valor Reloaded>

10. Jostincr single handedly made us lose a bg.
    ****** paladin.
    Friends with Elipas so I'm assuming he's ally, which is sad you need people from Ally to come Horde to sabotage a BG for a win.

11. >Just me outhealing Kare has a 79 Holy pal

That logic, uhmph, oh baby.
    OBVIOUSLY you outhealed me as a 79 hpal, jfc.

Excuses. Ok then here are some ss of sauce outhealing you and a 79 on horde. The point is that you suc as healer :)

123 ... Last