1. What you need to do is scroll out that camera, you can't see anything.

2. Loved the guide.

can someone share his Rawr config please? i'm looking for a progressive gear from 5k to BiS

3. Can someone tell me what is the addon he use in is rotation video who show rune and power in the middle on the screen ?

4. first of all, amazing guide/videos, helped me a lot being a first time wotlk dk player.

only one question, what scenario make it worth to blood tap for uh presence > gargoyle? you either gonna lose a blood strike or have to wait 8-10s to get into blood presence again. just trying to figure it when to do so and when to don't bother at all with going uhp before.

edit: also, another thing. doing ulduar hm prog rn, going full str gems and trying to focus on haste as secondary stat on my gear (only 3pc t8 rn with aesir's edge). been debating between sigil of awareness vs vengeful heart. did some tests swapping to frost sub ''retail ST spec'' (was playing blood sub before) and the difference in the AVG DMG of DC with/without SoVH is higher than the avg dmg difference of SS with/without SoA. still havent tried in a raid boss fully buffed/full debuffs on boss. has anyone have tested it out before?
    Edited: April 20, 2021

5. May 5, 2021  
    Is Cryptmaker HC good weapon for UNH DK? And how does it compare to Shadows Edge. Thank you.

6. May 17, 2021  
    Is Cryptmaker HC good weapon for UNH DK? And how does it compare to Shadows Edge. Thank you.
    It is an option. Better than shadow's edge due to higher base damage. You may have to swap hit rating for it as going past hit cap is an issue with unholy.

7. To all of you complaining how the videos of the BOTH Unholy and Frost DK dummy rotations are "private" I removed the OLD VIDEOS and left the NEW ones only, which you can find in the first couple of sentences of both guides.
    All the videos are on this channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/UrosDasic (UDK and FDK ones at the bottom since I did them first, and some BDK DPS on the top).

8. t9 bis list

Hello, wanted to ask you about t9 gear, like what is the BIS list for that gear?

I usually play it on LOD because of it whore potential, I end up doing 3 mil fake dmg on Valks and i LOVE it.

So I would like to know how to improve even further on that area.

Also, I wanted to ask which is the 2nd best neck for UHDK? I have http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=51867 Infected choker, and Idk if to switch to http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=50728 Lana Thel neck or even http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=51822 which I also have.
    Edited: October 23, 2021

9. How come the sigil of Virulence is the sigil of choice? Wouldn't The Hanged man be better since it gives you 219str after 3 scourge strikes instead of 200str on proc? Is it because you theoretically can get a 200 strength proc on the first SS you do?

10. ''How come the sigil of Virulence is the sigil of choice? Wouldn't The Hanged man be better since it gives you 219str after 3 scourge strikes instead of 200str on proc? Is it because you theoretically can get a 200 strength proc on the first SS you do?''

You can always sigil swap in those fights in which Hanged Man is superior (pretty much tank and spank ones).
    Ideally you wanna start rotation with 200 str when you drop gargoyle.

Even sigil swapping might not be a good thing considering you loose those 200 str when doing it (alghout you get within 2 GCD's 146 back)

11. Is it really better to go 2/2 Dirge as unholy? (@ proper raiding environment)

The title says it, when you compare (2/2)Dirge over (2/3)Morbidity you will find out that per 2x full disease rotation (40 seconds); Dirge will generate one extra DC when compared to (0/2) Dirge. (It's 65 RP vs 55 RP when you manually refresh diseases per rune rotation -10 seconds- and 60 vs 50 when you do 2xSS).

So, after opener,in one you do 8xDC while in the other you do 7xDC (while having an extra GCD in return, normally used on HoW +10 RP or RT+BS that's +20RP, prioritizing ofc RT+BS).

Now, comparing straight up damage output from one talent and the other 2/3 Morb would be inferior (7xDC*0.10= 70% of DC damage) when you get in return on dirge 1 extra DC (meaning you loose 30% of DC damage every 40 seconds).

Now, lets factor in that extra GCD used on HoW> the cooldown of this is 20 seconds, just enough to fit 2 into 40 seconds. The deficit of 0/2 Dirge is partly compensated (we've said earlier that you had 1 free GCD and you're using it on HoW or BT+BS which is even more runic power). Using 1 HoW + 1 BT+BS in a full disease rotation (in usage of the free gcd) value from Dirge comes down to 1/4 of the original (A.K.A generates 1/4 of an extra DC instead of 1).

On the other side I've done my testing on [Revitalize] having 24/7 Rejuvenation and Wild Growth 100% uptime on a DK in a 2 minute period. The average result was 20 procs (320 runic power over 120 seconds, 320 RP over 6 full disease rotations which in turn is 8xDC). It would be impossible to fit in 8 extra DC no matter the spec you're running without prioritizing RP usage over rune usage (that's an abomination, even more on end-game where rune usage pays off in more damage than RP usage).

Now, let's be realistic, you won't have 100% uptime on Rejuv and WG (even with the rdruid being fully aware of how much utility revitalize has, specially on energy-users, because of how dynamic healing role is on a raiding environment) but a 20% is more than achievable, actually even higher uptime (way more on heavy healing fights, with druids fully aware of their job). A 20% means 64 RP, that, if HoW / BT+BS didn't cover such deficit (which it does),by a wide margin the introduction of revitalize does.

So, in a dummy rotation 2/2 Dirge makes sense (althought you can work your way around it) but on a raiding environment with a disc priest and most importantly with a rdruid you'll find yourself in a situation that you got more RP that the one you can possibly drop per rotation. And I'm fully aware that this can be solved by DnD usage over SS+BS (that on average does more damage if you don't crit with SS).

On top of this there are certain mechanics in which using AMS will provide you with even more RP .

So the issue on a raiding environment definitely isn't RP shortage but the complete contrary.

Considering that the extra DC differential provided by dirge dissapears, the 10% increased damage on DC comes in clutch (and gets multiplied by UHB)

I don't even wanna talk about the possibility of having DnD more often (20 seconds CD which aligns perfectly on rune rotation to drop it instantly), althought I'm fully aware that boss fights on ICC & RS don't require less than 30 secs CD on DnD (but trash clears do, and that helps in terms of raid efficiency aswell on top of previous tier raids -targeting Frostmourne- in which a shorter DnD cooldown is much needed).
    Edited: November 22, 2021

12. Which item should I get first? I have 30 EoF. Should I get the Sigil of the Hanged Man for 30, or save 60 EoF and get Malevolent Girdle?

13. Which item should I get first? I have 30 EoF. Should I get the Sigil of the Hanged Man for 30, or save 60 EoF and get Malevolent Girdle?
    Sigil for EoT is fine, it's even better in certain situations. So you can use EoF on Belt. That is, if you have T10 4/5, because first thing you buy for EoF is T10.

14. Is it possible to play through a meta socket for speed and start a fight in impiety in order for garg to shoot faster?

First ... 41213141516 ... Last