1. It gives you 10% boost in a defense range where you would have less, but at something like 520 or whatever it was defense you would have additional 10% with or without glyph.

2. Hi Gnimo im huge fan on your guide but wnat little bit more info, why chose 264 armor items not 277 , lost so much stamina araound 4k HP for 4k armor this armor give you 2-2.5% dmg less but 4k HP is 4k and i dont get it... Ty <3

3. Hi Gnimo im huge fan on your guide but wnat little bit more info, why chose 264 armor items not 277 , lost so much stamina araound 4k HP for 4k armor this armor give you 2-2.5% dmg less but 4k HP is 4k and i dont get it... Ty <3
    Can you show please, how you get 400 stamina from upgrading several items from 264 to 277?
    And about armor, it is huge boost in defence that will make you take 2-2,5k less damage from each boss attack

4. So difference is 54 stamina from 3 items. Trinkets are different thing, and usually are tuned to each fight individually. And most "reliable" trinket duo is Sindy + PTS for stamina + armor.
    As you can see, here it is in fact only 54 bonus stamina VS 1900 armor. IMHO, armor wins here by a lot. Only in fights with somewhat like 65-70% of total damage taken as magic will higher stamina win over constant damage mitigation from boss melees
    Edited: December 20, 2022

5. Hi Gnimo im huge fan on your guide but wnat little bit more info, why chose 264 armor items not 277 , lost so much stamina araound 4k HP for 4k armor this armor give you 2-2.5% dmg less but 4k HP is 4k and i dont get it... Ty <3
    You have to do the math entirely and not just say "it's 2~2.5% less damage taken vs 4k hp.

If you bump your armor from 65% to 67.5% it's not "just 2% damage less". You actually go from 35% to 32.5% damage taken, meaning almost 7% less physical damage received to before.

Also your "stamina build" isn't even done properly. Go for t10 helmet + marrowgar 25hc legs and please drop that garbage prof 10 trinket. Organ is a terrible trinket due to how bad the uptime is.

6. my other organ options is Key and toc25 Nm version

7. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1714320838
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwYv...harpshadyWoTLK
    ICC25 LOD run + RS25 HC + ToGC 4/5(Anub left for next ID; we were missing block tank) BDK POV @ Lordearon
    Posting to keep community alive :p
    Edited: January 31, 2023

8. Does Hysteria stack with Blood Lust? What are the best targets for Hysteria? Hunters, rogues, war?

9. they do stack. usually feral cat/rogues/on some fights hunters

First ... 8161718