1. GS, DPS, and being an ******* about it

TL;DR - People keep crying about gears or dps and it ruins the whole party or raid. Each instance has a minimum gear requirement. So stop crying about other people being too low

(... long, multi-paragraph rant that doesn't belongs here removed...)

Also this isn't just a rant, I'm also asking Warmane if you can set up punishments for people who compromise dungeons and raids over such *****ic reasons. I've had way too many dungeons and raids fail because people cry that someone is too low even though they aren't. Seriously, it's just stupid.

2. There are several methods on how to solve this:
    You could make friends and queue as a group?
    You could join a guild where this doesn't matter, most guilds don't care about gearscore.
    Or create your own guild and have this as a standard, be the "rolemodel" essentially on what it's meant to be like.

3. Tbh a circle of friends and a guild can only do so much if there's 12,000 people in a realm and a bunch of them think like this. Yes, it's good to be a role model for other players but if there is no consequence to being a dick to other people in-game then there won't be much initiative to be considerate to them. Especially since this kind of mentality is already set here in warmane and even in the previous server for a long time. Which is why I think Warmane should implement rules against this kind of behavior because honestly Dungeon Deserter isn't enough since there is a way to get around it.

4. We're not going to implement anything to punish people who simply play in a way you disliked without doing anything illegal or breaking any rules.
    Also, this is a section for suggestions to the Staff, not to rant to players about the way they play.