1. Level-based World PVP (And reason below)

Now, I believe that Warmane should implement a Level-based World PVP system. Say, something like having a minimum level requirement before you can attack or be attacked by another player. Let's say there has to be a +/- levels before one player can attack another. For example, a level 60 mage cannot attack a level 49 or 71 character but can engage in pvp with a level 50 or 70 one. Or we can also have the immunity new characters get in their starting zone.

My reason for suggesting this is because I believe that world PVP is uncontrolled and it hurts those who are leveling and gearing up normally and those who are new to this server. A lot of people have said on similar posts like these that "waiting for the camper to leave" or "logging off when one's zone is getting camped" are the best solutions but I believe otherwise for the following reasons:
    1. There are 12,000 people in Icecrown alone and thousands on other servers means that after one person or group finishes camping a low level zone, another will take their place in a short span of time.
    2. PVP guilds and groups. I have seen a lot of players from the same guild at a certain location at the same time. Which for me may mean that they organized a camping in that area or are called in by members of their same guild.

2. Unfortunately for you, world PvP is a feature of the game you are playing. And the behaviour reflected in this type of PvP is a part of the community that you are playing with. You should start accepting that and considering if it's worth or not. Be aware that this tends to happen more often in Icecrown than in any other server Warmane has.

S*it happens.

3. A lot of people have said on similar posts like these that "waiting for the camper to leave" or "logging off when one's zone is getting camped"
    Unfortunately, that is the beauty of PvP server. It is much more deadly on Retail so you can't really be complaining.

4. It is much more deadly on Retail so you can't really be complaining.
    They are on same level. What is destroying WPvP while leveling on retail are heirlooms. Especially for new players... Maybe for one year heirlooms will be problem here also for new players because you will get rekted by same level, not only by higher level characters.

5. Agreed about the heirlooms. But still, getting raped in Stranglehthorn or Hellfire Peninsula by 80s is a very bad experience. You literaly can't stand still for longer than 3 mins before someone one-shots you and burn, rape and chop to pieces your body :P I was thinking about this for years, and while it's true that it would be insanely violating (towards the game and blitzlike experience) to make lowbies untargetable by the 80s, there could be things that *can* be implemented. It would have to be something that negatively impacts the jerk to a point that he would think twice before killing lowbies, while still, not deter him from playing the game and killing whomever he likes (if he is so inclined). There are a number of ways to go about this, so, how about those:

Say I am a jerk and blow a lowbie to pieces just for sh*ts and giggles. I get a debuff that prevents me from gaining honor for x mins (x is a matter of how severe the punishment should be). But the punchline is this: The dubuff timer should be running only inside BGs, so that I can't just wait it out in the world.

or

I merely lose honor for every lowbie I kill. This looks like the simplest comcept on earth, seeing as killing a lowbie is a literaly dishonorable kill, *but* if it was implemented this way, then I would just go to the honor gear vendors, flush down my honor to buy things I want and then when I would have reached 0 honor, *then* I'd go for lowbie hunting.

So, how about this:

For every lowbie I kill, the game denies me the honor from my next honorable kill. So if I kill 10 lowbies, I don't get any honor from my next 10 honorable kills, WHENEVER they are going to happen. An hour, a month or a year from the disohonorable deed.

This would clearly affect the PvPers more than the PvEers but I'm sure something similar could be arranged for the PvE jerks as well. Maybe If I kill a lowbie, not only do I forfeit the honor from my next kill, but also the next emblem I would be getting in PvE dungeons or raids? That way, every jerk would be technically free to go kill lowbies, and no handicap (stats debuff) would be inflicted upon him, but he would think twice before doing it because of the setback in gear farming that will be getting worse for every lowbie the jerk kills.

Or something like that. :P
    Edited: April 9, 2017

6. It is a World PvP realm for a reason.
    I have been ganked in many different places (Even though my experience is VERY reduced, because in my opinion 50% of the ganking happens because the victim wants it, lol.) with many different characters, hell, I even had pvp ON when I was lvling low in Horde Territory.
    Im not sure how it is on Icecrown with insane rates, easy stuff and all, but Lordearon is good as it is.
    If you have problems, you call 80's or wait for your enemies to go away. World pvp was designed like this, I hope the Warmane team leaves Lordearon UNTOUCHED for eternity.