1. >Alliance are EZ >Won't 1v1 >Top quality guild.

Hmmm,.. Interesting....

2. Contradicting yourself in the whispers after.
    Asked you about your top candidate for 1v1, no answer.

Nice try though, good thing you took the question to the forums.
    Why is Alliance so bad?

Edit: He removes ignore only to make himself look even worse.

Funny guy.
    Edited: April 10, 2017

3. Contradicting yourself in the whispers after.
    Asked you about your top candidate for 1v1, no answer.

Nice try though, good thing you took the question to the forums.
    Why is Alliance so bad?
    You only mentioned that they're easily just in BG's after I offered the 1v1, to which you repeatedly whispered me in a frantic panic when I said I'm posting to forums to show people you're pathetic.
    You declined the 1v1 because, "nolifers who spent so much time on 79", newsflash, it doesn't take much to gear a 79.
    What you're whining about is your lack of skill with ANY class, which is why you won't 1v1.
    You backtracked once I offered to set you up with some 1v1's, if you want to talk big game, then you better bring big game.

Edit: Also, 79 is no different than 80 in terms of skill. So, using the, "Need to l2p", excuse just means you can't play as a whole.
    Edited: April 10, 2017

4. I don't even have to read what these *****s are arguing about.

No guild can come anywhere near Ohdo. Stop arguing about it. I don't know what's the big deal.

5. You only mentioned that they're easily just in BG's after I offered the 1v1, to which you repeatedly whispered me in a frantic panic when I said I'm posting to forums to show people you're pathetic.
    You declined the 1v1 because, "nolifers who spent so much time on 79", newsflash, it doesn't take much to gear a 79.
    What you're whining about is your lack of skill with ANY class, which is why you won't 1v1.
    You backtracked once I offered to set you up with some 1v1's, if you want to talk big game, then you better bring big game.

Edit: Also, 79 is no different than 80 in terms of skill. So, using the, "Need to l2p", excuse just means you can't play as a whole.
    Never declined a 1v1, simply asked to see your opinion on it, yet you seem unable to hold a conversation beyond flaming the other guy with no actual arguments. A trait of someone worthy of hating <Ohdo>, that's for sure.
    I whispered you in panic? I literally posted our whispers where you ignored me when I asked you who would you suggest for a 1v1.

You are either a very bad troll or a very childish and for whatever reason full of hate player.
    It makes me feel ashamed of ever responding to such a miserable attempt at bashing but at least your little scheme is over.

6. Never declined a 1v1, simply asked to see your opinion on it, yet you seem unable to hold a conversation beyond flaming the other guy with no actual arguments. A trait of someone worthy of hating <Ohdo>, that's for sure.
    I whispered you in panic? I literally posted our whispers where you ignored me when I asked you who would you suggest for a 1v1.

You are either a very bad troll or a very childish and for whatever reason full of hate player.
    It makes me feel ashamed of ever responding to such a miserable attempt at bashing but at least your little scheme is over.
    Right after you sent me an invite to your ****ty guild, yea?
    It's a mass add guild, it's literally all you'll ever be. You said Elipas is the top twink for this bracket, and you said you defeated him 3/0 at level 80.
    When presented to do it again, you decline ;)

7. Right after you sent me an invite to your ****ty guild, yea?
    It's a mass add guild, it's literally all you'll ever be. You said Elipas is the top twink for this bracket, and you said you defeated him 3/0 at level 80.
    When presented to do it again, you decline ;)

I said people told me he is the best on Alliance, you asked me about 1v1, I told you what happened and that it's done already.
    Now the part you didn't screenshot is me asking you if someone is beaten today, it doesn't count tomorrow anymore?
    Don't forget that I only brought it up because you said 80 and 79 is the same thing.

You are basically digging a hole for yourself and jumping in it without the shovel so I can just fill it up for you.
    If I didn't screenshot your failure out of pity for you, why would you do it for me?

8. Never declined a 1v1.
    So, will you then, 1v1 one of the twinks from Ally?

9. So, will you then, 1v1 one of the twinks from Ally?
    To prove what exactly? I don't think a duel represents factions or guilds.
    How about we have a 50v50 instead? Now that would be fun. And a perfect way to represent something.

Ohdo is hereby challenging the whole 79 bracket to a 50v50 battle.

As for the answer to your question, already answered it both in whispers and on the forums.
    I will eventually duel someone, of course, don't get why are you so keen on asking. When I feel like I know enough about my twink and if there is an actual tournament or something, why not?

10. apparently reposting the same bait over and over and over again is trolling now.

11. apparently reposting the same bait over and over and over again is trolling now.
    Apparently trolling a few times makes it impossible to be serious once.

12. the troll who cried wolf.

13. This proves everything.
    Look at this Cenarius ****,beside his “mongrel" and mongoloid characteristics,now he got one more which is BARBARIAN
    and not only,his guild is a mass guild invinting randoms,just a failed troll player and a noobish one,and he rolled 79 now to prove how bad he is thanks for all delusional dog Cenarius! You are famous now!
    For being the worst player with the worst guild,i am GLAD that i will spent my time playing tbc which is better than wotlk,no 79s barbarians,no multiboxers(yes you suck),no <Ohdo> joke of the realm.

Go on boy play your 79,thats all you can do grow up and play some 70 twinking but nah you just play to get advantantage in bgs because you cant compete on same level.

Cya long live tbc

14. Wrong, all of our members are hand-picked.
    It isn't a progressive decent guild. It is an end-game top quality guild.

<Ohdo> is eternal.
    Hand-picked by my ****,your guild is a joke,prove you hand-pick players dont talk nonsense barbarian scum

15. > trolls trolling trolls

First 1234 ... Last