1. [WOTLK] : Strong/fun class to play ?

Hi everyone,

I'm playing WoW since approximately a bit less than 10 years and there is 3 classes I almost never played : druid, mage and priest.

I want to reroll and I'm hesitating between these 3 classes... Actually, my favorite classes are rogue (mainly for PvP), enhan sham and war prot.

But I'd like to try something new, with a cool gameplay, a not too hard leveling, and a class that is strong in PvP.

Any opinions ?

Cheers !

2. I'd like to add that the class I like to play the most is certainly my sham... And, I've never played a hunt or a lock after lvl 25/30 too...

3. In wotlk every class/spec is strong if played correctly

4. fun but not strong: enhancement shaman
    strong but not fun: shadow priest or any paladin

5. fun but not strong: enhancement shaman
    strong but not fun: shadow priest or any paladin
    what about destro lock, druids and hunters ?

paladin are the least fun class to play imo

6. If you havent played a druid !!!!! it is not funny bro ! Druid is the class most talked about he is strong, he is funny, he is lazy, he is furry, he is everything bro ! Druids are easier to lvl, if you played rogue i think druid cat is the same, piece of cake bro ! Go play a druid.

7. If you havent played a druid !!!!! it is not funny bro ! Druid is the class most talked about he is strong, he is funny, he is lazy, he is furry, he is everything bro ! Druids are easier to lvl, if you played rogue i think druid cat is the same, piece of cake bro ! Go play a druid.
    lol wtf is this

8. Depends on what you want from a class. ''Strong in PVP'' isn't enough description as every class is good in pvp when played well.

9. May 21, 2017  
    Most fun are Moonking druids, Hunters, Rogue and Ret Paladins.

10. May 23, 2017  

11. May 23, 2017  
    I second druids. As long as you can stand the tree-hugger plot device they use, the class is loads of fun. You can be anything that matters with the change of some gear and dual spec.

12. May 23, 2017  
    Druids solid choice for what you described. Tanking RDF HC will speed up your gearing process and you don't really even need to multi spec as a feral druid, at least for RDF tanking. Also they are easy to level, I mean its basically a stealthy rogue with a built in "I turn into a tank" button, and self healing.