1. Dual specc

I would like to see something similar to dual special maybe pay 1k gold to a NPC and get free respecc. It would let ppl play pvp and pve. What do you guys think? Is there a chance of that coming?

2. As a person that actually wants to keep it as close to TBC as possible.. I actually approve of this idea, Dual specc is a small adjustment that would help the players to both play PvP and PvE efficiently, and it would just balance and attract casual players even more. AND in my opinion, this is NOT something that would "disrupt" the nostalgia.

3. Yep, I would appreciate such a feature too!

4. If added, I'd suggest to create an option in the Class Trainer.

5. This probably isn't possible with the TBC client. I am not sure though. If they can do it that will really help raids and pvp. If not, then I suggest everyone gets the addons called Action Bar Saver, Addon Control Panel, Outfitter and Talented. These four addons are great if you have to respec but can't save your specs. Action Bar Saver lets you quickly swap the buttons out to a saved button profile so you never have to worry about changing all your spells and abilities between specs. Addon Control Panel lets you swap out addons you won't need for encounters or for gameplay like pvp or pve. Talented lets you save your specs into profiles that can be swapped and automatically applied after you respec. Outfitter lets you swap gear sets at the push of a button.

All of these existed for TBC.

So even if we don't get dual spec, there are addons that could reduce the time it takes to respec to under 5min.

6. If we create a dual spec or multi spec feature of any kind, it would likely be done through the website. Which is fairly easy enough. We haven't decided whether we will do it though.

7. If we create a dual spec or multi spec feature of any kind, it would likely be done through the website. Which is fairly easy enough. We haven't decided whether we will do it though.
    I hadn't even considered that. Brilliant idea! :)

No pressure from me though as you can see I have a plan for switching specs when needed. As warlock, I will need to use an affliction spec to kite the striders with exhaustion, so that they don't fear the raid or tanks. On the rest of the fights destro is ftw.

8. I don' t want to bother or nuisance, like the other thread from this week, but +1 simply for pve and pvp. It just gets the community involved so much easier. Maybe only through website and only in a sanctuary or capital city type thing.

9. I would drop whatever server I was playing on and start on this one . If u would implement anything similar to dual specc

10. Dual spec would be such a good adjustment to tbc. Would really spice things up for tanks/healers. and would provide more players to pvp side, which tbc were quite lacking due respec costs. +1

11. Been thinking about this more. Since realm is x5... just reducing costs by x5 also would be enough really. 10gold of maximum respec is easy to get.

12. Been thinking about this more. Since realm is x5... just reducing costs by x5 also would be enough really. 10gold of maximum respec is easy to get.
    I don't think gold is the problem.

13. I don't agree in 5x nor in dual spec.

14. err, you can change your spec and talents.
    wasnt uncommon to do it dailey if you pvp/pve

is this request just about being too lazy?

15. Dual spec will only make both PVE and PVP FUKING FLOURISH, imagine if u could do few dungs, then easly switch pvp spec go few BGs n arena, then back to pve very same day. Fuking must have

12 Last