1. Of course it will be more hordes as long as orc have 25% resistens and undead has forsaken etc.

Alliance does not have anything good really lol (:

You guys can't compare icecrown for example.

Woltk made Humans having a trinket.

2. Of course it will be more hordes as long as orc have 25% resistens and undead has forsaken etc.

Alliance does not have anything good really lol (:

You guys can't compare icecrown for example.

Woltk made Humans having a trinket.
    It is 15% stun resistance. Forsaken mainly gives an edge in arena.
    Wotlk made Alliance what Horde was in TBC.

The fact still stands, fix the faction issue on Icecrown if you want it done on TBC. Otherwise, chill and select what you prefer most: Racials while sitting in a queue for an hour or frequent PvP but with slightly less powerful racials.

3. maybe they could just remove all the racial talents? that way noone is better or worse of...??

4. maybe they could just remove all the racial talents? that way noone is better or worse of...??
    https://media.giphy.com/media/26BGPC...aJtS/giphy.gif

5. that's the point.

Is it better stay 30-40 min in queue for a bg for have a fukin will of the forsaken, or stay 1 min in queue and have stoneform/escape of artist? I know that in EVERY single videos on youtube of WoW pvp TBC there are only unded undead and undead, undead mage undead rogue undead priest undead war. I prefere to lose a racial and spamjoin bg whenever i want insted spent 70% of my time in a queue.
    i am not sure you understand the problem with Faction balance.only good thing will be faster istant BG queue BUT what when this queue turn out to be 5v10 game?what about AV games most likely will be donimated by horde since they will have higher numbers there.i tested the PTR and its true WSG queue insta POP for alliance but... 3v10 game that turn into 1v10 after 5 mins because the other 2 people left the BG and i was alone.
    aside of BGs what about arena?having low population mean you will have real problem finding a partner and this one is HUGE.i can tell you right now almost every good PVP player will roll a horde simple because Racial they have is game changing in ARENA.
    low population will effect you in many other aspects ,such as it will be way harder to find group for PVE content.you can forget about any Wpvp or any gold farming spots and so on.are all this problems worth the faster BG queue?

As for people who think there will be no faction unbalance well... like 2 months ago there was popular TBC server with 4-5k people online and balance was something like 75-25% horde-alliance.i rolled alliance there and it was horrible experience.i can tell you right now i play alliance since cata and even now on retail still alliance but no way in hell i go ally in TBC again.
    Edited: April 20, 2017

6. i am not sure you understand the problem with Faction balance.only good thing will be faster istant BG queue BUT what when this queue turn out to be 5v10 game?what about AV games most likely will be donimated by horde since they will have higher numbers there.i tested the PTR and its true WSG queue insta POP for alliance but... 3v10 game that turn into 1v10 after 5 mins because the other 2 people left the BG and i was alone.
    aside of BGs what about arena?having low population mean you will have real problem finding a partner and this one is HUGE.
    low population will effect you in many other aspects suck as way harder to find group for PVE content.you can forget about any Wpvp or any gold farming spots and so on.are all this problems worth the faster BG queue?

As for people who think there will be no faction unbalance well... like 2 months ago there was popular TBC server with 4-5k people online and balance was something like 75-25% horde-alliance.
    that's a tbc problem, i mean, in wotlk (icecrown) doesnt matter how many ppl are in queue the bg is always fair because the call is 1-1 one horde join one ally join one horde join and one ally join, in tbc a premade of 15s join and could be possible a 5s join in the other side. Well, as u said there could be the possibility of 15 horde in EoS and 3 ally that leave the game after 1 min; can be. But for the same reason watching the medal of the other side could be possible to see 15 premade ally spam join no-stop and permafarm horde.

There will be an unbalance for sure; the problem will be how much is going to be this unbalance. 60:40 is still good, 70:30 start to be a problem. At the moment in ptr is 75:25.

7. One thing that they should really focus on is making it so it only lets in the same ammount of players from each faction in a BG. So we never get into the bg starting and 10v3

8. One thing that they should really focus on is making it so it only lets in the same ammount of players from each faction in a BG. So we never get into the bg starting and 10v3
    In my experience its players manipulating the queue with multi accounts that leads to 10v5s. Hard to ban when they don't actually join the game, only pop the queue for their mains. Happens all the time on vanilla servers

For now its a wait and see what launch is like, though I hope the 10v2 wsgs i'm playing on the ptr are just people not caring about honor.

9. Will balance itself out just like on Icecrown, when ppl get to sit in bg que for 10 mins solo que. Eventually racials become secondary when you wanna do bgs but you have to wait 10 mins for a 2min gy stomp.

10. Y'all wanted TBC RETAIL BLIZZ-LIKE experience.

Faction imbalance is retail blizz-like experience.

Deal with it.

11. Y'all wanted TBC RETAIL BLIZZ-LIKE experience.

Deal with it.
    Blizzard never had balance problems in BGs simple because they had battlegroups of few realms for BG.however we will only have 1 realm.

12. Y'all wanted TBC RETAIL BLIZZ-LIKE experience.

Deal with it.
    Thats not quite accurate as *back in retail* 99% of players alrdy had their character from vanilla and wouldnt just delete it and roll other faction because racials (social aspect, gear, quests completed, had to delete char to switch faction or totally switch whole server etc etc etc).
    Now we will be all starting from scratch, therefore racials play a big role.
    There has been quite a lot of nice suggestions mentioned in this post (free respecs, free riding skills etc. or even adding wotlk racials to alliance here and many more) and we will, and mostly Warmane staff will, see how the population balances itsefl once the Outland goes live and hopefully they will decide to implement some of those changes...
    (tbh it is not only about pvp and bg queues, but the sheer amount of ppl in faction reflects the state of economy and proffesions available and much more)
    Edit: Just things some people wrote and I liked, no pressure to implement them.
    Personal experience from one TBC server - greentext message you get when first logging a new character was editted and stated the usual *blabla welcome to server XXX blabla please note our population ratio A:H is currently X:Y, for the sake of balance reconsider blalbalba* < that one is good for tons of people who dont read up forums.
    Edited: April 21, 2017

13. Blizzard never had balance problems in BGs simple because they had battlegroups of few realms for BG.however we will only have 1 realm.
    That came well after TBC bro... get your facts str8

14. That came well after TBC bro... get your facts str8
    my facts are pretty str8 bro.....wow have battlegroups since vannila.
    and just so you dont get confused battlegroup is not the same as cross-realm.
    Edited: April 20, 2017

First ... 2345614 ... Last