1. I don't know which class to play.

Hello guys,as the topic says,I don't know which class to play.
    That is mostly because this is my first time playing WotLK.
    I want to play a caster btw,so reccomend me something easy and powerful.
    Thanks in advance

2. You might be interested in playing Balance Druid due to its versatility and raid utility.
    On the other hand, if you really want something easy and powerful, I suggest you go play an Arcane mage.
    Easy because its rotation is just to spam arcane blast until 3-4 stacks of debuff and use arcane missiles during barrage. Rinse and repeat.

3. enhancement shaman for you my friend

4. how are fire mages? Are they hard?

5. how are fire mages? Are they hard?
    They are gear dependant. If you lack gear your best bet would be to go arcane (for PVE). In PVP you can't go wrong with frost, although arcane and fire are good as well.

6. hmph i think i will go arcane mage for low gear then fire for high gear pve

thanks guys :)

7. If you want to play PvP as well, I suggest you go with shadow priest. Shadow priests don't have an actual counter-class in PvP, you can beat any class easily. Only good prot warriors can make it hard, but that's just duels and still you can beat anything and everything. Mages can only hate shadow priests when it comes to PvP, there's nothing you can do to it. Spriest also does some nasty dmg in PvE. So, what's not to like? :)
    Meanwhile, arcane has a nice burst and is generally simple to use/gear/play.

8. If you want to play PvP as well, I suggest you go with shadow priest. Shadow priests don't have an actual counter-class in PvP, you can beat any class easily. Only good prot warriors can make it hard, but that's just duels and still you can beat anything and everything. Mages can only hate shadow priests when it comes to PvP, there's nothing you can do to it. Spriest also does some nasty dmg in PvE. So, what's not to like? :)
    Meanwhile, arcane has a nice burst and is generally simple to use/gear/play.
    Rogues? .....