1. Stuck at loading screen

Just today i have this problem that everytime i try to login it gets stuck at 100% loading screen and the retrieving character list is abit longer than usual . I have google and tried the variety of flushing DNS / releasing and renewing IP / restart comp / disabled addons and deleting caches. Twice out of 7 attempts login and i actually make it in game and icons for spells are missing /no item formation ( stucked at retrieving information for item) and Pings skyrocket to 5000. However all other connections to website and the warmane site is fine so i am wondering if anyobody else is experiencing this problem or it is just me ?

2. In 99% of the situations this is caused because of a malware/virus in your computer.Second,do you use the updated launcher with wod models?This may cause some problems.I had the same problem(but with log outs) and had to do a Windows Restart.Try to clean your computer with something like malwarebytes,reinstall wow(save your wtf and interface folder so you can save your settings and addons) and if this doesn't help you may try windows reinstall(which I am not a fan of my helped me a lot)