1. May 12, 2017  
    We are definitely considering the option, it will be most likely implemented. We are just getting the details to make sure that it's implemented completely and according to the realm. We don't have new gear after the season's end so it's important that this mechanic is season-bound as it was on retail.

A hard cap will be most likely enforced, from the information we found it was around 20 thousands on retail, we will most likely lower the hard cap to something more reasonable as we don't have a new expansion after the season and we don't have new gear after the season.

2. May 12, 2017  
    3v3 tournaments/events would certainly attract attention to Frostwolf, especially if the Conquest Catchup is fixed. The rewards could be a trivial one such as tabards.

e.g. Contest Winner's Tabard for the winners, and Competitor's Tabards for 2nd/3rd place, something along those lines.

Thank you for the communication.

3. May 12, 2017  
    3v3 tournaments/events would certainly attract attention to Frostwolf, especially if the Conquest Catchup is fixed. The rewards could be a trivial one such as tabards.

e.g. Contest Winner's Tabard for the winners, and Competitor's Tabards for 2nd/3rd place, something along those lines.

Thank you for the communication.
    Those rewards seem fine in our eyes. I will speak to the CM team and have them arrange an invite based tournament in the coming weeks. It will be streamed on YouTube.

4. May 12, 2017  
    We are definitely considering the option, it will be most likely implemented. We are just getting the details to make sure that it's implemented completely and according to the realm. We don't have new gear after the season's end so it's important that this mechanic is season-bound as it was on retail.

A hard cap will be most likely enforced, from the information we found it was around 20 thousands on retail, we will most likely lower the hard cap to something more reasonable as we don't have a new expansion after the season and we don't have new gear after the season.
    I look forward to whatever you decide to implement. I initially had thought a full set of Prideful gear cost 30k, hence why 15k was such an attractive number for me (it was both half of what is needed to get fully geared, and also 1k per week for our seasons!) but I just did the calculations and a full set costs 27,000 CP.

As such, while I will resist making any further recommendations (I doubt you're interested in reading more as is right now) I will say that I hope you take into account that a full set of Prideful costs 27,000CP.

Thanks again for letting us know your plans. Once this launches, I expect a lot of players will tell their friends and we should see at least some PvP players return immediately.

5. May 12, 2017  

Awesome news. Maybe you could consider making honor gear a little less painful to acquire. There's no tension at all between honor gear and donating because nobody buys grievous gear.

I hope you have considered the experience that someone faces when trying out this server for the first time. They get in a bg with pathetic crafted gear (if that- they have to grind gold for it). They have 300k health and are fighting players with 600k health. Some people insult them or spit on them. They never get in a premade, but they face them all the time. They lose again and again and get maybe 50 honor (not sure exactly how much it is) for each miserable loss.

Please consider doing SOMETHING to make the "welcome to Frostwolf" introduction less grim. Why not have Timeless Isle bosses drop grievous gear? They dropped prideful gear on retail. I understand why you don't want to do that, but you could make the Timeless Isle a fun place where grievous gear is liberally handed out so the new player experience isn't so grim.

And I say that as someone with a bunch of 550 toons- I don't suffer from this experience anymore but I have a lot of sympathy for those who do.

6. May 12, 2017  
    That's what the hard cap was, 27,000 CP. This was due to catch-up and last patch before WoD. We cannot do it like that because we don't have an impending new expansion which will make all the gear nearly meaningless.

7. May 12, 2017  
    That's what the hard cap was, 27,000 CP. This was due to catch-up and last patch before WoD. We cannot do it like that because we don't have an impending new expansion which will make all the gear nearly meaningless.
    Don't forget that you still have to queue and win all those arenas in order to actually cap, it's not just free gear. This would actually boost the arena activity, as people would have an incentive to play and also start working on their alts.

It just eases the 2+ month hardship of grinding your gear out, longing until the day you get to 550 to actually be competitive.
    Edited: May 12, 2017

8. May 12, 2017  
    Yeah, I can totally understand not doing that.

9. May 12, 2017  
    Ya that's why I say make the hard cap 13,500 (half of 27,000) or even 9,000 (third of 27,000, but enough for weapon and 2 trinks). This way new players will login and have to get 75 wins to get the 13,500, which means queuing at least for the whole day if not the week. Should boost activity by quite a bit. Imagine if every new player/character has tried to get 13,500 on the first day. If on average we are seeing 5 new players daily, they would be online doing arenas almost non-stop to get that 13,500.

Just a thought. At this point, any form of conquest catch-up is very welcome.

10. May 12, 2017  
    Ya that's why I say make the hard cap 13,500 (half of 27,000) or even 9,000 (third of 27,000, but enough for weapon and 2 trinks). This way new players will login and have to get 75 wins to get the 13,500, which means queuing at least for the whole day if not the week. Should boost activity by quite a bit. Imagine if every new player/character has tried to get 13,500 on the first day. If on average we are seeing 5 new players daily, they would be online doing arenas almost non-stop to get that 13,500.

Just a thought. At this point, any form of conquest catch-up is very welcome.
    Well, it will be implemented. Just a matter of time. We're hoping for a super release day with SoO LFR/HC/FLEX, Alterac Valley, Isle of Conquest and the conquest cap in near future.

New scenarios also on the way.

11. May 13, 2017  
    Well, it will be implemented. Just a matter of time. We're hoping for a super release day with SoO LFR/HC/FLEX, Alterac Valley, Isle of Conquest and the conquest cap in near future.

Can we please get an approximate date ?

12. May 13, 2017  
    What we also discussed is the possibility of adding another conquest reset in the week, making it twice a week, which should promote active gameplay more so than a catch up, but of course this would be very far away from the blizzlike path.
    If you were to add this take in concideration to treat valor points the same way :3

13. May 13, 2017  

Great news, happy to get an update on what's going on behind the curtains.
    Any word on battleground blacklisting? Seeing as we're soon going to have every (I believe?) battleground open on this realm, I feel like some players might want to make use of this feature.

14. May 13, 2017  
    I completely agree... If u'll add AV, please, fix battleground exclusion option... or at least tell us where you stand on the possibility of fixing it...

15. May 13, 2017  
    I completely agree... If u'll add AV, please, fix battleground exclusion option... or at least tell us where you stand on the possibility of fixing it...
    It's already fixed with a recent update.

First ... 34567 ... Last