1. May 14, 2017  

Engineering goggles, available at start?

Hello.

As the titles says, will engineering goggles be available at the release of Warmane TBC?

2. May 14, 2017  
    Added in patch 2.1.0.6655

So I guess they will.

(Of course I'm talking about the level 62 googles. The level 70 ones from Sunwell were added in patch 2.4.0.7897)

3. May 14, 2017  
    Oh yeah, I was wondering myself: what benefits are there to Engineering in TBC? Besides the goggles and rocket boots. I guess bombs and **** are viable.

4. May 14, 2017  
    Mainly trinkets, grenades, Engineering Googles, Transporters, Rocket boots etc.

5. May 14, 2017  
    Yes. If you had the PTR, you could go to hellfire and see for yourself. It's learnable.

Mainly trinkets, grenades, Engineering Googles, Transporters, Rocket boots etc.
    The trinkets are **** imo

6. May 14, 2017  
    Oh yeah, I was wondering myself: what benefits are there to Engineering in TBC? Besides the goggles and rocket boots. I guess bombs and **** are viable.
    Pros: Googles and fun items for outdoor PVP and BG's

Cons: a gold sink, with no decent way to make money from it.

7. May 15, 2017  
    Pros: Googles and fun items for outdoor PVP and BG's

Cons: a gold sink, with no decent way to make money from it.
    Wrong. You can make money in TBC with primals. Everyone needs primals for pretty much everything and with gas clouds. you can make decent mining ontop of mining.

8. May 15, 2017  
    Wrong. You can make money in TBC with primals. Everyone needs primals for pretty much everything and with gas clouds. you can make decent mining ontop of mining.
    Yeah mining yes, but i am talking about the pro's and con's of Engineering not Mining. Engineering is really expensive in TBC, and if you want to profit you can only do that with or to other Engineers.

As opposed to tail/ench who can bring in hundreds of gold with no effort
    Edited: May 15, 2017

9. May 15, 2017  
    Yeah mining yes, but i am talking about the pro's and con's of Engineering not Mining. Engineering is really expensive in TBC, and if you want to profit you can only do that with or to other Engineers.

As opposed to tail/ench who can bring in hundreds of gold with no effort
    I mean, you can make a killing on fishing lures.

Spoiler: Show

10. May 16, 2017  
    I mean, you can make a killing on fishing lures.

Hah. Engineering has 1 item that will make you all the gold you will ever need. I will not elaborate as I dont want the competition, but those of us who engineer know what I am talking about.

11. May 16, 2017  
    Hah. Engineering has 1 item that will make you all the gold you will ever need. I will not elaborate as I dont want the competition, but those of us who engineer know what I am talking about.

Jokes aside, I'd say there are a handful of decent options, but the gif illustrates the one I was thinking of