1. May 18, 2017  

Can't log in...

Hello!
    I am potential new user... the reason i say potential is because i cannot log in the server. I have just downloaded the client but there is no wow.exe file to start the game from. Only the wow launcher icon is there and when i try to start the game using it the game starts but i cannot log in, it says that i can't log in with what i have entered. I guess i might have done something wrong or missed something so if anyone can help mi with that issue i will be really grateful. Thanks )

2. May 18, 2017  
    Could you state what exactly the error you're getting is? Also, did you download the Wrath of the Lich King client from the Warmane website? If so, are you logging in with your Warmane account information? Make sure that you do not use your email to attempt to log in, even though the game client may suggest you to.

3. May 18, 2017  
    Wow.exe file missing from the wow directory is something I've never heard of.

As Mercy said, could you specify what it actually says when you try to log in? Does it say incorrect account name / password? If so, you might have entered the account name & password incorrectly.

4. May 18, 2017  
    It says "unable to connect.please try again later" I have downloaded the game from warmane website and i do log in with my warmane info. That is why i ask if i am missing something or did something wrong maybe...

5. May 18, 2017  
    It says "unable to connect.please try again later" I have downloaded the game from warmane website and i do log in with my warmane info. That is why i ask if i am missing something or did something wrong maybe...
    Please check this :

Wow Directory // data // enUS (or enGB or whatever your locale client is) // realmlist

Open with notepad.

Check if it says

"set realmlist logon.warmane.com"

If it doesn't, change it to the above. If you cannot change it, EXIT the notepad, right click on realmlist, go to Properties, click OFF "Read-Only". Save it. Open it again with notepad, and edit it.

let me know if that does anything.

6. May 18, 2017  
    It is set to warmane ,tho i think i fixed the problem by downloading just the wow.exe file anew and it worked ,maybe smtn went wrong the first time ,thanks for the help and see you in-game )))

7. May 18, 2017  
    It is set to warmane ,tho i think i fixed the problem by downloading just the wow.exe file anew and it worked ,maybe smtn went wrong the first time ,thanks for the help and see you in-game )))
    Happy leveling!

8. May 18, 2017  

9. right now i can't log in to warmane there is this new code box i have to put in a code i get in my email and no matter how much times i try to log in i can't get in .....

10. Same here! Did you ever figure out how to get in? My last account got hacked... if I lose this one too....

11. July 5, 2019  
    Can somebody help me. I am new and cant log. I have created an account and have replaced the text of realmlist with the text above. Yet i cant log into the server. Can somebody help me?

12. July 5, 2019  
    dedi have you made the whole wow folder not (edit lol) read-only & deleted Cache? :p
    Edited: July 6, 2019

13. July 6, 2019  
    I have the same problem. I have downloaded cliebt from website. Folder read-only. And i cant lodg in.... Also my graphics settings resets every Time when i open the game...

14. July 6, 2019  
    I have the same problem. I have downloaded cliebt from website. Folder read-only. And i cant lodg in.... Also my graphics settings resets every Time when i open the game...
    Un-check the read-only.

Trouble connecting? Make sure your realmlist says: set realmlist logon.warmane.com
    Also check your WoW/WTF folder for config. Check that there's also: SET realmList "logon.warmane.com"

When logging in, use account name, not email.

15. Wow
    This application has encountered a critical error:
    ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal Exception
    Program: D:torrdown World of Warcraft 3.3.5aWow.exe Exception: 0xC0000005 (ACCESS_VIOLATION) at
    0023:6F04B112
    The instruction at "Ox6F04B112" referenced memory at "Ox00000000",
    The memory could not be "written".
    Press OK to terminate the application