1. May 24, 2017  

One more TBC realm?

Hey!

Im just curious is it possible to make an another TBC realm and hook the 2 realms so ppl can play with each other even if they not on the same realm? Something like megaserver or idk..

2. May 24, 2017  
    It's against rules to suggest a new realm.

3. May 24, 2017  
    yes i see now im sorry somehow i missed it when i read the rules first

4. May 24, 2017  
    We keep getting bombarded with this question but a lot of people. We won't be opening another realm until we're absolutely certain that we will be keeping these large numbers on the long-term.

5. May 24, 2017  
    We keep getting bombarded with this question but a lot of people. We won't be opening another realm until we're absolutely certain that we will be keeping these large numbers on the long-term.
    That's a difficult call. More time -> More people gets frustrated because of the queue.
    Let's hope all plans go well.

6. May 26, 2017  
    i am one of many people who will leave soon due to long queue
    give it a try and open another realm , and if you see numbers going down you still can merge the two servers into one

7. May 26, 2017  
    i am one of many people who will leave soon due to long queue
    give it a try and open another realm , and if you see numbers going down you still can merge the two servers into one
    they are going to open a new TBC x1 realm indeed, as you can read here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=354383