1. May 27, 2017  

Alliance brave players

Does any1 else have the feeling that all 10-year-old-children have gone to alliance?
    I know that hodies outnumber allies, but still, seeing groups of allies wondering around together - obviously scared not to meet a big bad hordie - and chickenly waiting for you to attack a mob, and only then to start ganking you.. doesn't this feel like a little "problem to the upper floor" for them? maybe something is not working properly up-there?
    Just wondering!

2. May 27, 2017  
    Horde does the exact same thing, side has nothing to do with it.

3. May 27, 2017  
    Does any1 else have the feeling that all 10-year-old-children have gone to alliance?
    I know that hodies outnumber allies, but still, seeing groups of allies wondering around together - obviously scared not to meet a big bad hordie - and chickenly waiting for you to attack a mob, and only then to start ganking you.. doesn't this feel like a little "problem to the upper floor" for them? maybe something is not working properly up-there?
    Just wondering!
    This is why I dont roll horde - because of these "alliance sucks" guys. Farming them with premade party feels good tho.

4. May 27, 2017  
    xD i have been ganked many times wayyy many times by horde, but never in my 6 years of gaming has a horde of same player lvl 1v1 me xD
    I FUKIN WONDER WHY

5. May 27, 2017  
    xD i have been ganked many times wayyy many times by horde, but never in my 6 years of gaming has a horde of same player lvl 1v1 me xD
    I FUKIN WONDER WHY
    No kidding. They always stay away when they are alone and instantly turn on you when potential support shows up.

6. May 27, 2017  
    I FUKIN WONDER WHY
    They are called the "Horde" for a reason.

horde
    /hôrd/
    noun
    derogatory
    a large group of people.

7. May 27, 2017  
    Agreed. I love to be a member of Alliance.

Those persons(not prefer to call them kids) thinking like,
    "Wooaaa we are at devil side, undead coool heelll yeaaaa"
    So this is the result.
    Edited: May 27, 2017

8. May 27, 2017  
    I always feel its pretty childish when the alliance will group together to kill lone players, but refrain from doing so when they are solo. I guess people are just people though, the Horde probably do it too. I saw a group of 5 alliance yesterday running around doing non elite quests as a group, completely pointless but then they would just kill any horde they come across.

It's obviously annoying because they all get big man syndrome when they are in a group. But hey I'm not a fan of world pvp to begin with, I've got **** to be getting on with when I'm out in the world so I don't bother attacking alliance unless I'm attacked, and for the most part that is how most players are. People are on the majority more interested in their own goals than getting sidetracked and wasting time PVP'ing.

9. May 27, 2017  
    And sad part is those persons(!) will be our next generation.

10. May 27, 2017  
    I did the level 20 warlock quest and was ganked 17 times between Hammerfall and The Bridge to the Wetlands. ALL by solo level ?? alliance.

So your point?

11. May 27, 2017  

12. May 27, 2017  
    Well this is the problem with A/H ratio. Everybody kills players from the opposite faction. Its part of the game, nothing wrong with that. But its more noticeable for alliance players, due to A/H ratio..

13. May 27, 2017  
    Like Horde are bravery incarnate do you lnow how many times Ive been killed by skull horde players in STV, Tanaris and UnGoro ?

14. May 27, 2017  
    i never liked alliance, juss a buncha boring, nerdy races in boring, nerdy citys. es aboot time horde has their limelight again !! revenge for icecrown ***** !

15. May 28, 2017  
    theres is literally nothing great abt horde besides their racials,
    Lore wise : only two horde i will ever respect, thrall and durotan
    appearance wise: undead is cool, but i dont think even any gears looks good in any characters.
    even their zone and cities are cluster fuk

12 Last